I Saw Her Standing There

Okay

“Padge I...” But it wasn't me I had to worry about, I don't think Padge had realised what he'd just asked. His eyes went wide and he started at me in amazement. “Yeah you asked that,” I whispered almost about to laugh at him.

“I Rhian fuck,” He moved away leaving me standing there in the bathroom rather cold, wet and naked. I watched him in amazement, there was far too much going on to train my thoughts on one thing but to sum it all up....Fuck!

“Padge?” He just moved away staring at me before just walking away; who the fuck walks away after asking someone to marry them.

Just for the record I'd have probably said no...probably said no?

Oh fuck.

I grabbed the nearest towel wrapping it around my body, about to dart out of the room before remembering to shut the shower off. I wasn't honestly thinking straight right now, I mean my boyfriend proposed to me in the bathroom. Who does that?

Oh of course my boyfriend. Who could have been my fiance, that was way to much to think about.

“Padge?” I heard the bedroom door open and quickly run across the hallway and into it. “Padge please talk to me?”

“Rhian I'm sorry,”

“Hey don't be,”

“But I-I-I just can't ask you-you that r-right now,”

“I don't want a proposal from you love,” I smiled walking over to where he was leaning against the window already got his cigarettes out. “I just want you, you okay?”

“Rhian can we talk about this later,” I looked up at him in some what annoyance, how dare he not want to talk about it, he fucking just proposed to me!

“Padge seriously,”

“Not now I'm tired,” I nearly hit him, it took all my strength to not just smack him one.

“Fine,” I muttered turning my heel and walking back to the bathroom to leave him to sulk. I couldn't believe he was being like this, who proposes then throws a hissy fit like a little girl. Why was he being like this to me?

Could it honestly just be because he was scared of losing me?

Or had he drank far too much and combined that with the smoking?

I sighed leaning against the bathroom wall and staring at the still steamy mirror. Obviously Padge and I were okay now, we were back together and I was loving being with him; but had this curve ball just completely ruined it all again. Why when we had something so good would he throw that in?

I wondered maybe if he had been thinking about our future, I mean he was allowed to it was just a bit strange to think he would be. Padge had never shown any signs of commitment, he was like every other guy, just play it by ear. What would have possessed him to want to think about marriage? The only answer I could come up with was him watching Matt and Taylor break up, but that wasn't for sure, I mean the pair could easily get back together.

Surely he knew I was too young for all this? 18 is not the time to get married, 18 is the time to start learning and messing around, and of course fucking up. No way would I dream of getting married. I guess it was a little different for Padge, he was 27 that was a lot older. I probably wouldn't mind getting married at 27. When I was 27, he'd be 36 though, surely he'd want to be married by then? Probably even have started a family. Oh wow children.

“Stop it,” I hissed to myself running my fingers through my damp hair.

“Rhian?” I groaned not wanting to have a conversation with him right this minute. “Babe can I come in?”

“Yeah,” I waited as he pushed the door open, I didn't really want to look up at that moment, but feeling him fall down be side me and wrap an arm over my shoulder forced me to pay attention.

“I love you,”

“I love you too,” I replied, Padge smiled and just rested his head against mine, and that was it. For three hours straight we sat on that bathroom floor, not talking just sitting with each other, each probably thinking our own thoughts. I think in that silence both of us did a lot of thinking, every so often I'd feel him kiss the top of my head or he'd play with my fingers. But we were comfortable.

After a while I must have just drifted off, my head against Padge's chest, my arms wrapped around him in quite an awkward and what should have been uncomfortable position but it didn't seem to bother me. I drifted in and out of sleep every so often really; until I started to get a bit cold, my bare shoulders showing up goose bumps.

“Morning,” I heard Padge croak.

“Morning,” I whispered back slowly moving off him so I could stretch. As soon as I did Padge moved up quite quickly. “What's with you?”

“I have to piss!” He whined. “You have no idea how bad its been to sit and stare at this fucking loo, and know I can't use it!”

“You could have,” I chuckled standing up slowly and catching a glimpse of myself in the mirror. Bad times. “Should have just woke me up and moved me,”

“You looked peaceful,” I heard him open his jeans and chuckled.

“Seriously let me leave first!” Too late, I just rolled my eyes and slowly moved out of the bathroom. I walked back into Padge's bedroom, staring at the bed and deciding that it was looking like the best option right now.

But it wasn't to be as soon as my head hit that pillow my phone went off and followed by Padge's. Why would anyone want to ring us at this time in the morning?

“Hello?”

“Rhian you awake?” I recognised Niki's accent.

“Am now, why?”

“Come get breakfast with me,” A yawn escaped my lips as I slowly sat up wrapped in the covers. “I've just dropped Taylor off and could do with a good filling breakfast,”

“Yeah sounds good actually,” I had to admit food would probably wake me up right now and maybe even sort my head out; I was still very confused about everything. “Where we going?”

“Don't mind I fancy something unhealthy,”

“Sounds good, cafe?”

“Yeah, I make sure Jay goes somewhere else though!”

“What?” I muttered slowly climbing back out of the bed and grabbing a pair of jeans, and a t-shirt from the draw I had at Padge's.

“Oh yeah he's getting the guys to meet up to keep Matt's mind of everything,” Niki explained as I found some underwear and dropped it all on the bed. “So say meet at the end of your road- wait you are at Padge's right?”

“Yeah,” I sighed.

“Oh not good?”

“Eh! I'll explain later, so end of the road, in an hour?”

“Half an hour,”

“Can do, see you then,”

“Bye Sug,” I sighed again staring at the clothes.

“Who was that?”

“Niki,” I replied not turning round to see what he was up to, it only took a few seconds for him to be standing right next to me, his arms wrapped around my waist. “I'm going for breakfast with her, and your meeting the guys,”

“Am I now?”

“Yeah, already decided,” I replied leaning back a little. “Look Padge,”

“If this is about last night can we leave it for now?” I groaned, I didn't want to keep leaving things. “Hey you,” He muttered nudging me with his nose as he left a kiss on my neck; someone was trying to sweeten me up. “I just meant lets talk about it tonight, okay?”

“Okay,” I sighed turning right round to face him. “I love you,”

“I love you too baby,” I smiled leaning up to press my lips against his, I felt him give into my kiss letting me take control as he moved his lips in time with mine. Padge let out a quiet moan almost sending me into remission, he never moaned. I carried on kissing him though, doing a little happy dance in my head that I could get such a good reaction out of this man by just kissing him; must be doing something right. My hands trailed behind his back, to the top of his spine, pushing him ever so closer to me. “You're going to make me late,” I whispered against his lips, our foreheads pressed together, our eyes fixed on each others.

“Maybe,” He replied his hands fall to my ass and lifting me up against him. “But you want me too,” He chuckled before dropping me onto the bed and staring down at me.

“Do not,” pouted gazing up at him, pushing myself up and putting my elbows behind my body to prop myself up.

“Oh fine then,” Padge laughed walking away leaving me lying on the bed glaring at him. “Don't glare baby, it doesn't suit you,”

“I strongly dislike you,” I huffed getting up and walking away to the bathroom; it would only take me a few minutes to have a shower and get changed, but I planned on teasing Padge as much as possible through the whole process because it would definitely be worth it.

As soon as I stepped out the shower, I wrapped the towel round my body and quickly went back into the bedroom, Padge was lying on the bed dressed and ready to go meet the guys.

“Okay babe?” I questioned making him look up, his eyes fixed on my body first, wonder up and down before focusing on my legs for a few seconds; typical Padge. “Babe you okay?”

“Yeah,” He mumbled finally looking up at me. “Just closing my eyes,” He mumbled going back to his sleeping position. I smirked walking over and grabbing the underwear I had left on the bed. I slid my panties up before dropping the towel to the floor and turning my back to Padge. I knew he was watching me, I could feel his gaze. I slowly pulled the bra round and clipped it up. “I'd rather it was a strip tease babe,” I heard him mumble, but didn't realise he'd finally sat up.

“Aww bad luck,” I smirked turning round to see him sitting on the bed now, watching me intently. His arms reached out so his hands could touch my hips, pulling me towards him so I stood between his legs. “Yes?” Padge just shrugged leaning over and kissing just below my bra, and then leaving a trail downwards. “Michael Padget, Niki will kill you if I'm late and therefore delay her getting food,”

“Tough shit,”

“For you, yeah baby,” I wriggled out of his lose grip and picked up the clothes. “But I guess thats the way it goes,” Padge just rolled his eyes.

“You'll want me later,” He said confidently with a quick glance at me. “Always do,”

“Whatever helps you sleep Padget,” I smiled at him. “Kiss?” He obliged leaning over and pressing his lips against mine. “Have fun with the guys,”

“Have fun with Niki,”

“Your 10 minutes late, and I'm fucking hungry,” Niki whined. She was leant against the road sign staring down at her beat up converse.

“Sorry,” I stopped just in front of her, panting slightly because I'd decided to run up the road to meet her; no idea why I cared. “Padge was just messing around,” Niki snorted with laughter, how that was funny I failed to see. “Yeah in that excat way,” My sarcastic tone making her laugh more.

“Hows it hanging?”

“You honestly didn't just ask that?”

“Well yeah,”

“I'm fine thanks you?”

“Little to the left,” She smirked.

“Been drinking already?” Niki just shock her head and pushed herself off the road she'd been leant on.

“Let's walk?”

“Sure thing, I'm kinda hungry now,”

“Sex does that to you,”

“We didn't have sex,” I replied almost in a dull kind of and-I-don't-care tone. “We just are a bit strange at the moment,” Niki looked at me raising her eyebrows slightly. “I dunno either, I think Padge is confused,”

“Why?” I just shrugged making her role her eyes; she could tell she wasn't getting anywhere with this. “I'll get you drunk and you'll tell me,”

“Not at 9am I won't,” I replied as we turned off down to the main high street, and made our way quickly to the cafe. We sat in the usual seat by the window, both of us ordering pancakes with either large mug of tea or coffee; depending on if we were American or English.

“So how was Taylor when she got on the plane?”

“Eh typical Taylor,” Niki sighed sipping her drink. “Didn't let on she was going miss Matt, instead was sure he was the worlds biggest fucker and she hated his dick and everything else around it!” I just smiled with a little nod.

“She's fucked up then?”

“Total dude! Poor girl aint got any idea how much she's gonna miss that Welsh bastard,”

“So they are definitely over?” Niki shrugged moving back so a plate of pancakes and cup of coffee could be placed in front of her. “They didn't really speak, I mean she's back in two weeks to get all her stuff if the trial goes well, but I dunno dude, these two weeks are gonna show her some shit,” I just nodded before also moving back as my food and drink came.

“Thanks,” I smiled at the boy serving.

“You're very welcome,” He smiled back gazing at me before looking towards Niki who just raised her eyebrows.

“That will be all,” She smirked making the boy turn quickly and head back to the counter and hide.

“Aww you intimidated him,”

“So?” Niki laughed tucking straight into her pancakes. “Fucker won't look at my hoe like that!” I just laughed. “So tell me, what with you and Padgie?”

“He proposed,” I said simply watching Niki stop chewing mid bite and stare at me in amazement.

“Boy did what?” She stuttered.

“Proposed to me, then left me standing naked in the bathroom as he ran to the bedroom, I followed he said he couldn't talk about it, then I ran to the bathroom-with clothes this time,” Niki smiled slightly but still absolutely perplexed that Padge could do that to me. “Then he came and found me and we sat in silence on the floor, until I fell asleep, and to top it all off,” I took a bite out of my pancake. “This morning he wouldn't talk about it, and wants to talk tonight instead,”

“Fuck,”

“Indeed,” I replied.

“And white boys still breathing?” I nodded running my fingers through my hair.

“I could have killed him last night, first he proposed then he went all cold on me, seriously Niki I've never felt so fucking stupid in my life,”

“Aww sug,” She put her fork down and stared at me. “You said no right?”

“I didn't say anything,”

“Oh,”

“He didn't give me a chance really, I mean it would have probably been no,” There was that word again, probably, why can't I just say no?

“I think no would have been the right answer,” Niki muttered looking at me. “I can't believe he did that,”

“Me either, I mean I was in the fucking shower!” I hissed making her burst out laughing. “Seriously he took me out of the shower, started kissing me, must have got wrapped up in the moment I guess; next thing I know he just blurts it out!”

“Did he have a ring?”

“No,”

“Go down on one knee?”

“No,” I huffed. “Bit of a cop out to be honest,” I smirked making her laugh even more.

“I think he's just very much in love with you sug, I doubt Padge is ready for marriage though,”

“I know I'm definitely not,” Niki nodded and looked at me with a smile. “I just don't want things to be awkward between us,”

“Oh I think you two will be okay, you always are,”

That was kind of true, Padge and I had always been okay. Looking back on the last year and a bit, that was the motto It turned out okay in the end. Whatever had happened from meeting his friends to being scared of sleeping with him, to motorbike accidents and going on touring, from pregnancy scares to awful exams results, and break ups to fucking the first whore you find to get over it; Padge and I had always come out of it okay.

What was going to stop us from being okay this time?

Nothing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Nearly finished. =D
Ive updated to prove I'm alive, since certain people feel the need to leave me comments (namely two americans, who i quite love)
Enjoy.
Opinions?
xxx