I Saw Her Standing There

Girls Night In

“Hey, come in,” I was greeted by Jay as he opened the door looking rather dressed up.

“Hello, you look nice,”

“Cheers,” He smirks glancing at himself in the mirror.

“Where are you four off to tonight then?” Padge hadn't told me so might as well find out anyway, though I guess it looked as if I was a little nosey? Maybe possessive? I shrugged it off.

“New club opening in Cardiff, we've been invited,”

“Sounds good,” I smile as I follow him into the lounge where Taylor sat, with Matt and Moose.

“RHIAN!” Taylor had been drinking already.

“Hey,” I smile sitting down next to her as Moose waved at me and Matt just smiled.

“Is Padge not with you?” Matt asks looking over, I shake my head.

“Should he be?”

“Thought he was meeting us here, that's all,” Matt says simply with a little shrug as Niki walks into the room smiling brightly.

“Here ya go sug,” I sigh as she passes me the can of beer knowing full well this was only the start of the night. “Tonight we-” Niki pauses as the door bell goes again looking towards Jay who obviously wasn't going to get it.

“I'll get it!” Taylor screams jumping up from Matt's grip shocking everyone with her energy.

“Whatever,” Niki mumbles nearly going flying as Taylor runs past towards the door. “Fucking drunk bitch,”

“As ever,” I smirk.

“Oh don't worry sug' your next, I reckon you'll be out by half nine easily,”

“Oh really!” I laugh as I hear someone entering the house and Taylor talking animatedly to whoever was there.

“RHIAN!” My eyes gaze up towards Taylor as she screams my name, “Lover boy's here,” Padge walks in behind her his eyes falling on me. My eyes were glued to him as I noticed how amazing he looked, stone wash ripped jeans, simple white t-shirt and black jacket.

“Hey,” he smiles walking towards me.

“Wow,” The smile grows as Padge sits down next to me slinging his arm across my shoulder and taking the beer away from me. “Hey!”

“Your not legal to drink,” he mutters simply taking a mouthful of the beer and then handed it back to me. I smile graciously leaning into this body as his lips press against my temple. “You alright?”

“Yeah, just tired, you?”

“Yeah same, you sure you want to be here tonight, I can take you back to mine if you want?” I chuckle looking towards him.

“Am I going to get sleep at yours?”

“Maybe,” he smiles tucking random strands of hair away from my face. I raise my eyebrows still smiling at him. “Okay maybe not, but at least you'd remember it tomorrow morning, you'll be a mess after this,”

“I won't drink that much,” He scoffs at me looking towards Niki and Taylor who were setting up shot glasses. “okay maybe I'm gonna regret this,”

“I'll pick you up tonight, after all this, you can stay at mine,” I smile leaning closer to him and pressing my lips against him.

“Love you,”

“You too beautiful,” His lips capture mine again, in a kiss which was way to short for my liking. Barely seconds later he split away from me a satisfied smirk on his face.

“Right shall we go?” Matt speaks over the chatter, as I watch Padge stand up and leave me sitting there. Moose and Jay both following Matt and Padge as they stood up.

“Have fun ladies,” Moose smirked. “and remember to film all of it,” I laughed as he winked at us, Niki threw a cushion at his head, Taylor went into a fit of giggles. “I'm serious,”

“Of course you are sug, and we will,” Niki smirks back as Jay's eyes light up. I watched Matt and Jay both say goodbye to their girls as Moose leant against the door frame talking to Padge, something was different about Padge tonight. I gazed over at him, he looked different and he was acting different; both sure signs I should worry?

I wasn't sure what to think actually.

Moose must have said something about me because Padge looked in my direction, I smiled weakly wondering if I was going to get a goodbye or see you later.

He just smiled at me as Matt finally tore himself away from Taylor, and Moose lead the guys out of the house, shouting his own goodbye to the three of us. The front door slammed shut, and I found myself sat in a strangely scary silence. Niki sat on one sofa holding a bottle of JD in her hand, Taylor sprawled out on the floor flicking through tv channels, while I curled up on the other sofa, haunted by thoughts of what was up with Padge.

“Rhian?”

“huh?”

“I said what film,” Niki muttered looking at me. “Living Dead return, or The last survivor,” I stare at the two DVD's she held up, neither looked that appealing.

“I don't mind,” I say simply.

“The last survivor,” Taylor suggests looking between Niki and I. Niki nods chucking the case at Taylor, before picking up another bottle of JD.

“Here,” She smiles passing at me. “looks like you need it more than me,” I raise my eyebrows, what made her think that?

Was I this easy to read?

“Yeah what's with you today?” Taylor looks towards me as she puts the dvd in the player.

“Nothing,”

“ah huh,” both girls look at me, “What's Padge done now?”

“Nothing,” I state firmly, Niki glares at me, she was over protective. “Seriously, it's nothing, can we just watch the film?”

“You'll hate it,”

“Don't I always?” Taylor nods jumping up suddenly and running out of the room, I presumed she went off to find something. It's amazing the amount of energy she sometimes posses, she's like a totally different person sometimes.

“Rhian, you know if there's something up we will listen,” I look towards Niki who had a smile on her lips, “Whatever it is, I can bet Taylor and I have been there,” I smile back at her. “From saying the wrong name, to tents, to questionable videos, to picking the wrong bottle up, or-” She trails off as I just smile at her, she was one of a kind. “I'm just saying we're here,”

“Thank you,”

“Welcome sug, now drink up, then the movie might seem less scary,” I smirk taking the bottle of JD from her and grimacing as I took a mouth full. “And whatever it is with you and Padge, you'll be fine,” I knew she was probably right. And I should have taken advantage of this rare moment where Niki was being nice to me, but right now I didn't really want to talk about my silly worries that were probably nothing.

“Ta dah!” Taylor jumped into the room holding ice cream tubs and spoons. Both Niki and I turned to stare at her in amusement. “What?”

“Fool,” I mumble as she glares at me.

“Fucking mental I tell you,” Niki adds smirking as Taylor flops onto the floor giving me the chance to steal one of the ice cream tubs from her, settling back down in my chair and watching the movie start up. I've never worked out why scary movies scare me that much. I know they're not true, there's not a chance of zombies rising and attacking me, or getting trapped in a youth hostel in the middle of nowhere just as someone decides to go on a murderous rampage. It's all madness, and yet my active imagination gets the better of me, I think that's what it is anyway.

I kept my eyes glued to the TV, entranced with the thought of this girl either opening the door and getting murdered or running to the basement and prolonging her murder. The girl was a stick thin blonde, all her friends had been murdered, she was stupid as hell, and really did deserve this, plus she was alone, hence the title The last survivor I guess.

“Oh my gosh just kill her already!” Taylor screamed at the TV, causing me to go into a fit of giggles. I knew that now we were two hours into the film, only a few minutes left, and I was very closer to wasted. I'd manage to survive longer than usual though, they predicted 9:30pm its now 10:30 that's pretty good for me when around these two.

“I really want some cake,” Niki mumbles as the movie becomes a bit rubbish and predictable. Not that it wasn't already, Taylor spent the whole time laughing at it, while Niki tried to change the plot.

“Sounds good,” I mumble turning to look her.

“Let's go find cake!” Taylor still had way to much energy, as she darted into the kitchen opening cupbords and draws in search of cake. Niki and I following her both stumbling slightly, alcohol really isn't a good idea on a school night, or in my case, ever.

“Taylor be careful,” Niki mumbles opening another set of cupboards. “Taylor get me a knife,”

“Where?”

“knife draw,” Taylor nods opening the drawers, I sometimes wonder why we'd trust Taylor with a knife while she was drunk? I watch as she fumbles around the dark kitchen, none of us bothered to turn the lights on, searching for the right draw.

“Okay we've got carrot cake or chocolate fudge cake, there were brownies somewhere but I don't know where,” Niki says producing two air tight tubs with cake in, home made cake, Niki had quite a talent for cooking. “So which one do we want?”

“Fuck,” Taylor groans making the two of us snap towards us.

“What did you do?” I question worry clear in my voice.

“Umm found the knife draw,” Taylor answers turning around a knife in one, hand blood pouring out of the other. If it wasn't for the fact she was one of my best friends I'd have been scared shitless of that scene, it looked like something right out of a cheap horror movie.

“Holy shit,” I whisper as Niki's eyes go wide.

“Dude your dripping blood on my kitchen floor,” She whined, that sent us into hysterics. We were all too drunk to click that Taylor's hand had a rather nasty gash running through us.

“This bitch hurts,” Taylor muttered as I decided to shed some light on the subject; instantly as I saw her hand I wished I hadn't. “Holy fuck,”

“Shit,”

“Eww,” I whine moving away from the blood as Taylor bit her lip looking at Niki. “I think that needs something,”

“Yeah good work Sherlock,” Taylor mumbles putting the knife down and looking at Niki. “First aid kit?”

“Fuck knows,” Niki mutters as my eyes go wide, and Taylor starts cursing her.

“Bitch I'm bleeding and you don't have a first aid fucking kit!”

“Well no!”

“Okay everyone breath!” Taylor and Niki both look at me. “We just need to get her to hospital,” Taylor stares at me shaking her head.

“I don't do hospitals,”

“I don't give a fuck what you do, Taylor your hand is fucking bleeding everywhere, that isn't something we can just fix with a plaster,” I shout at her, Niki nods in agreement grabbing a tea towel from the side and going into first aid mode.

“Right keep this around you hand, hold it tight, and get in the fucking car, Rhian phone the guys, we're off to hospital,” Niki says pushing Taylor in the right direction and dragging me behind her.

“You are not driving!” I shout at Niki as the drama starts to hit us, panicked voices, and lots of shouting.

“Sug we have no choice, now get in the fucking car! “

“Your drunk!”

“More sober than you! Get in and watch Taylor!” I groan as she pushes me in the back of Jay's car Taylor next to me muttering things under her breath.

“You okay?” I question looking down at her hand.

“Alcohol numbs the pain,” she smirks producing a bottle of JD; oh god.

“Right so how do you drive this thing?” Niki questions getting in the front.

“You can't drive?” I scream at her, as she starts the ignition.

“Only automatics!”

“Holy fuck I'm going to die with you two, I knew it you'd be the death of me! I'm 17, I have a life to lead!”

“SHUT UP!” Both of them scream as the car jumps into life, well at least she knew where the gas pedal was.

“I'm going to die,” I mumble once again the car screams through the roads of Bridgend, Niki was following my directions, and I hadn't got us lost yet but she'd just caused a few problems.

“Your not the one bleeding to death!” Taylor snaps making me smirk.

“Fucking welsh!!! Get off the fucking road!” Niki screams. “Rhian are you phoning Matt yet?”

“Just about to,” I lie realising I hadn't done it yet, I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and searched through my contacts. I found Matt and pressed dial hoping he'd pick up.

“hello?”

“Hey Matt it's Rhian,”

“Hey sweetheart what's up?

“We're on our way to hospital, Taylor cut her hand open,”

“Fuck, what the fuck did she do? Is she okay?”

“Put her hand in the knife draw,” I gazed at Taylor who was glaring at me. “She'll be fine, the alcohol is numbing the pain,”

“She's still drinking?”

“Yep,”

“That's my girl,” I heard slight relief in his voice, I guess he believed if she could still drink she'd be okay. “Tell her I love her, and I'll see her as soon as, I need to get out of the club and get there,”

“Okay will do, we'll be at the Prince of Wales Hospital,”

“Okay love, thank you,” He put the phone down as I turned to Taylor.

“Matt says he loves you, and will meet you there, okay?” She nods looking down at her hand.

“It's seeping through,”

“Apply more pressure,” Niki shouts back as I notice we were getting closer to the hospital.

“Turn right then follow the sign posts,”

“Thanks Sug,” She looks back at Taylor,.“She okay?”

“Eyes on the road!” I snap. “And yeah she's fine,”

“Help! We need help there's blood!” Niki shouted running into the A&E, Taylor following Niki, me trailing behind.

“Excuse me!” A large female nurse appeared in front of us, scaring the shit out of. “No shouting in my A&E!” I stood back a little fearful of the women, Taylor and Niki wouldn't care two shits about her though.

“Look she could bleed to death now isn't the time!” I loved over dramatic Niki.

“I doubt she will bleed to death,” The nurse snarls under her breath and walking towards her post and getting some forms. “Fill these in, return them to me, and wait in the queue,”

“Does it look like I can!” Taylor snaps as Niki takes the forms and snatches the pen glaring at the women.

“Come on,” she mumbles leading Taylor towards the seats as we get ready for hours and hours of waiting to be seen.

I opted to stay in the waiting room as Taylor was taken to see a doctor, Niki went with her since the guys hadn't arrived yet. I leant back in the chair as more people went in, the effect of alcohol on me was wearing off, I was slowly sobering up and the pain that came with it was starting to kick in.

“IS someone sitting here?” I gaze up towards a group of guys who were pointing at the seats around me. I shake my head moving Niki's coat off on of the chairs. “Cheers,” I gazed at the four guys, all very emo looking, big hair, tight jeans, doc martins or converse clad feet, and band t-shirts. IT was easy to guess which one was injured; A large gash in the side of his head, a few bits of glass shinning from it, that had to hurt.

He turned and caught my gaze smiling slightly as his friends were filling in the forms making stupid comments. “IT didn't hurt,” he smirks at me, “Wouldn't want you thinking I was a wimp,”

“What happened?” I question, he bright blue eyes look over me as he talks.

“Bottle to the head, some fucking chav didn't like me,”

“That's awful,” I sigh as he nods wincing at the movement. “You alright?”

“It's starting to hurt a lot more,” he mumbles looking rather pale.

“Dude you okay?” One of his friends turn to him as his eyes start to flutter shut. “shit, NURSE!”

“Fuck,” I whisper as he slips down the chair falling onto the floor and starting to shake. A team of nurses and a doctor appear out of no where clearing the way. Why when ever I around do people have a tendency to get hurt?

“It's what happens when he sees a pretty girl,” One of his friends winks at me as I feel someone's hand rest on my shoulder.

“Why where ever you girls go is there drama?” I turn and smile at Matt who appeared out of nowhere, three guys trailing behind him all looking a little worse for where. “You alright?”

“Guy scared me,” I mumble still a little shocked at what had just happened. Matt nods as Padge walks towards me, I could smell the alcohol.

“My beautiful girlfriend,” I smile as he wraps an arm round me placing kisses on my face.

“Hey,”

“Why so blue?” I smile kissing him back.

“Don't like hospitals, it's such a sad place,” He chuckles pressing a kiss against the side of my head as he holds me tightly. “Want to leave?”

“I want to check Taylor's okay first,” He nods looking at Matt.

“Should I ask that nurse?”

“Noooo, she gets angry easily,” I whisper as she looks over, I honestly believed she could hear me. “And she scares me,” Moose laughs at me making me glare.

“She just needs to get laid,”

“Who would sleep with her though?” Padge laughs as I slap his chest, I might dislike the women but there was no need for that. “What? It's true, she's ugly, and fat”

“Padge!” I moved away as he looked a little confused. “Don't be so harsh,”

“Rhian,” He sighs trying to move closer to me, “I'm sorry,” I sigh as he links his hand with mine. “Love you,” He smiles, but it wasn't cute moment, he was drunk and was still acting up. I think Matt noticed and I know for sure Moose did.

“Hey why don't you lot go home, I'll stay with Jay wait for the girls, you have to get up tomorrow,” He said to me, he was probably right.

“Yeah let's go,”

“Let me know if she's okay?”

“Of course,” Matt smiled giving me a quick hug.

“I need a piss,” I sigh at Padge's comment. “Be right back babe,” I nod feeling someone else's arm rest on my shoulder.

“You alright?”

“Sobering up, and just him,” I answer Moose's question.

“He's drank a lot tonight, that's all, mind if I share taxi?”

“It's fine,” I smile at Moose realising he wasn't as drunk as the rest. I watched Padge stumble out again, there was still something about him. “What's he been doing?” I mumble as he trails towards me.

“Nothing,” Moose mutters walking away as Padge came back to me, once again leaving a kiss on my forehead. “Just the usual,” That meant alcohol and weed, great mix.

“I don't feel so great,”

“Let's get you home then,” I whisper kissing his lips, instantly regretting the taste of alcohol, smoke, and something sweet I couldn't name. “Love you,” he smiles kissing me back as I link my hand with his leading us out of the hospital. “And you said I'd be the one who needed looking after,”

“You play nurse better,” he smirks as we catch up with Moose.

“I don't wanna know that!” I giggle as Moose whines at the two of us.

“Just cause you don't have someone to play out your dirty fantasy's!” Padge retorts as I groan hiding my face in his chest; Moose just chuckles.

“Maybe I have!”

“Ooo gossip?” I giggle as we wait for a taxi to get home.

“I have a few people in mind,” He smirks, that dirty smirk that everyone of the boys had perfected. I swear they could make all girls weak at the knees. I gazed towards Padge who was looking pretty bad now, his head resting on my shoulder his hands tightly wrapped around my body, I'm thinking to keep him standing up.

“You okay?”

“For once I think I drank to much,”

“Yeah I think you're right,” Moose laughs at him, a taxi arriving just in time. “Time to get you home,”

“You okay?” I whisper as Padge walks back into his bedroom for the second time tonight after throwing up, still recovering from his drinking.

“No,” He whines flopping onto the bed looking for sympathy.

“What the fuck did you drink?”

“Started with Guinness, went to Jack, followed by absinthe, always stella near by,” I chuckle running my fingers through his hair as he whined to himself, not coping well with feeling shit. “If I'd kept on drinking I would have been fine, but Matt stopped me in the middle of it all,” That was a pretty poor excuse, but I wasn't going to say anything, he was paying for it enough right now.

“Love you boo,” I lean over kissing him lightly, pulling back as he smiled, resting his head on my shoulder. My finger tips still running through his hair, there was something about his hair I loved, I don't know what but I did.

“I love you too,” I could tell he wasn't finished though, he opened his mouth before thinking about what he was trying to stay. “Why did you stay with me tonight?”

“Want me to leave?”

“Never,” he holds me closer to him, making me chuckle. “Just didn't think you'd want to stay with me like this,”

“I was worried,” My eyes catch onto the clock on his bedside cabinet; 3am, shit. “Can I stay tomorrow?”

“Shouldn't you be at college?”

“Yeah, but it's 3am, and it's Wednesday, half day,” Padge looks at me a little worry on his face, moving my hair away from eyes.

“I don't want you skipping,” He sighs, I didn't want to press the subject if it was going to cause an argument. “But, if you don't get up tomorrow morning I ain't gonna push you,” he mumbles kissing me lightly as he leans back on the pillow pulling me towards his side of the bed.“Night babe,”

“Night love,”
♠ ♠ ♠
Honestly Taylor....i can imagine you doing that.
Hope people liked it. Shorter than the last update.
x