I Saw Her Standing There

Sex

“What ya watching?” I'd been up for two hours maybe a little more, both Padge and I feeling a little shit this morning, but I was a lot better now after just lazing around all morning.

“Loose women,” Padge gazes from the Tv towards me his eyes rising.

“You are aware what that sounds like?”

“Yeah but it's not what your thinking! Just a chat show,”

“Oh,” He sits down next to me on the sofa, instinctively I lean into his body his arms wrapping around me. “So women moaning and gossiping, and they've made that into a show?”

“Got it in one,” I look up to see him gazing at the tv then down to me, I smile innocently as he presses his lips against mine in some messed up upside down kiss. “Such a fool,”

“You love me for it,”

“I do,” I mumble moving closer to his body to steal his warmth.

“Cold?” I nod causing Padge to pull me even closer, if it was possible, and his hands rub up and down my arms, some act of trying to keep me warm. “Any better?” I mumble some response, gazing at his arms, my fingers trailing across his skin in little invisible patterns, down towards his finger tips entwining my hand with his. “Did you have a good night?”

“Yeah, lots of alcohol, and awful horror movie, we were planning on having cake but that's when Taylor put her hand in the knife draw,” Padge started laughing as I rolled my eyes. “Don't be mean!”

“Oh come on how stupid do you have to be to put your hand in a knife draw!”

“She was drunk, sure you've done loads of stupid things when drunk!”

“That explains it, and yes,” He mumbles making me giggle. “But this isn't about me! Why did you drink lots?”

“huh?”

“You said you weren't planning on drinking lots, but just then you said lots of alcohol,” I gazed at him for a few seconds trying to work out what he was getting at. “What was bothering you?” He knew me far to well, his other hand trailed across my stomach his finger tips skimming the skin under my t-shirt. “Rhian?”

“Just stuff, it was me being stupid,” I mutter moving my neck to the side as Padge started kissing my skin; I knew what he was trying to do, this was no act of cuteness, he was trying to get me to tell him by making me relax forget everything and tell him anything he wanted. It's like some crazy magic act but not with your common magic things such as a magic wand, well you could say there was a magic wand....let's stop this now.

Basically Padge wanted to know what I was thinking, and he knew exactly how to get it out of me.

“What stuff?” His words spoken close to my ear, as he bit my ear lobe leaving little kisses behind my ear. “Tell me,” He whispers his hands going higher up my body under my top.

“You,”

“Me?” He mutters as I felt him smirk on my skin. “No bra, I love you,” I roll my eyes. “but me?” He questions again squeezing my breasts gently.

“I just thought I dunno that you seemed different, there was something dif- Fuck,” I whine as he bites down on my skin while two fingers toyed with my nipple. “Padge,” I groan wiggling out of his grip and turning on him. Padge raised his eyebrows wondering what I was up to. “I can't talk and do this,” I mumble pressing my body against him, my lips crashing down onto his own wanting the attention he'd just shown me.

“Nope,” He smirked breaking the kiss. “We talk before you get what you want,”

“You want it too,” I whine glaring at him.

“Yep, but I can wait, you apparently can't,” he actually smirked at that leaning in and kissing me lightly. “I like you like this, but,” he pauses running his hands down my sides. “Explain?”

“You just seemed a bit distant, like I'd done something wrong, or you I dunno, I was being stupid, paranoid maybe? Padge I' don't know, and it's not important,” He sighs taking my hands in his, a rare moment of complete seriousness, it was actually scaring me. “Padge?”

“Look your not being paranoid, you're probably right about it all, fuck you're defiantly right about me being distant, and I'm sorry, it's not you okay? I love you,” I smile slightly as he showed signs of weakness, something I rarely saw in him. “It's just with the tour coming up, and I don't really want to leave you,” He sighs making me smile, he could so damn cute at times.

“Aww Padge,”

“Don't patronise me women!” I just giggle, smiling at him, watching him role his eyes. “Seriously,”

“What ya gonna do about it?”

“Really wanna ask that?”

“I'll try my luck!” His lips twitch into a dirty smile.

“Who the fuck are you? And where's my real girlfriend?” I let a shrill squeal as he pushes me onto the sofa. “Come on where is she?” He chuckles ticking me as some kind of torture, it was working.

“No!” I scream as he pulls my shirt off instantly attacking any exposed skin his teeth gazing me skin as his fingers dug between my ribs making me shriek. “PADGE!”

“I love it when you scream my name!” he smirks looking up as I glare at him, he moves to lean across me but miss judges how much space we had on the sofa falling straight off it and taking me with him. I landed perfectly, straddling his hips as he landed on his back groaning in pain. “That was your fault bitch,”

“Oh yeah?” I glare down at him. “Really wanna place the blame when I'm in this position?”

“Like you'd do anything,”

“Wanna bet?” I ask arrogantly.

“Yep, cause I have your top, and those curtains are open,” he smirks as my eyes narrow on him my hips press down on his. “Don't tease you wont win,” he smirks as I lean down my body flush against his.

“I will,”

“Not a chance love,” He whispered back his hands travelling down my back and across my shoulders. I slid off his body lying to the side of him as he continued to stare at me intently. Only now was I self concious when I'd finally realised the position I was in. “There's still a mark,” I flinched as his hand traced the bruising on my shoulder from where he bit me.

“I know,” I mumble bitterly making him chuckle.

“I'm sorry,” I gaze towards him noticing the actual sympathetic look on his face. He leant down and kissed the mark lightly.

“Your mark still there?” My finger tips brush his hair away from his neck to see a faint red mark showing my teeth indented into his neck. “Opps,” It was his turn to flinch as my finger tips ghostly trailed over his skin.

“First time in a while I've let a girl leave a mark,” he smirks down at me, as I roll my eyes.

“Well don't I feel special,”

“You are,” There was no gap between my words and his, it took me a few seconds to register what he said before the blush crept across my cheeks. “To me you are,” his free hand cupped my cheek as he leant over bringing his lips against mine.

I knew where this was leading, it was like every other time, I just wasn't sure I was ready. Don't ask me why I couldn't go any further with him, I had no idea what was wrong with me. Deep down I wanted to it, I guess maybe it was all about confidence.

“Padge,” I mutter as he goes to push the shorts I'd been wearing off my hips. He gazed up catching my pathetic expression, he knew what I was going to say. He rolled off my body and laid down on the floor next to me. “Sorry,”

“Don't ever be sorry,” He muttered taking my hand in his. “I shouldn't push you,”

“Maybe I need pushing,” I groan making him chuckle. “What's wrong with me?”

“Too much self respect, too much intelligence, a lot smarter than your boyfriend, more self control, Want me to carry on?”

“No,” I whine turning to face him. “I'm still sorry, whatever you say, I'm just being stupid,” I sigh, slowly grabbing my shirt and standing up. Boy did I know how to ruin a moment. Padge must have just stayed lying on the floor as I went upstairs to get changed and shower. I was left alone with my thoughts.

The thing with this age gap was he'd done all this, he'd been a teenager and this was all old news to him. I hadn't I was still learning the relationship idea, I was still getting use to the idea I could be in love with Padge, everything was new for me. I half wondered if he'd get bored with waiting, and just go find someone his own age, then I reminded myself he must have chosen to be with me knowing full well what it would be like. He always knew I was younger, like I always knew he was older.

“Rhian?” Padge shouted my name as I heard him jogging up the stairs.

“Yeah?” I replied pulling my towel tightly around my body. “In your room,” I added knowing he'd ask where I was. He opened the door panting slightly, that's what smoking does to you, and stared straight at me. “What's up?” He opened his mouth to speak, staring at me for a few more seconds, as I raised my eyebrows waiting for him.

“How do you feel about party tonight?” he finally got out, I nod, didn't mind what we did.

“Okay,” He smiled slightly lifting his mobile back up to his ear. “Hey dude, yeah we're both coming,” I moved back to get my clothes as he talked on the phone a little longer, not leaving the room though. He kept his eyes on me as he said goodbye to whoever was on the phone, sounded like Jay. “Will you wear that tonight?”

“What?” I turn.

“That,” He smiles staring at the towel wrapped around my body.

“The towel?” He nods as I role my eyes.

“Yes, so everyone at this party can stare at me and think I'm mildly insane!” I whine as he chuckles moving towards me. He runs his finger tips down the side of my cheek as his other hand sits perfectly on my hips.

“They can stare, but they cant touch!” I giggle as he gazes at me. “Doesn't matter if they think your insane, I know you are,” I just role my eyes at him.

“You're just so funny Michael!”

“Fuck off, you love me for it,” I smirked at him moving my head up to press my lips against his. “Sorry for being a cock,”

“You can't help it,” I mock staring up at him. “You're not a cock, you're quite lovely actually,” Padge just laughed running his fingers across my bare shoulders. “I actually quite like you,” I smile before walking away.

“By the way,” I turn to see him still standing their. “You're not stupid,” He smiles before walking out of the room. I smiled to myself, chewing absent-mindedly on my lip, I really did love that man.

“So come on all the gossip on Padge!” I was sitting here with Niki and Taylor whose hand was still bandaged up. I gaze up at Niki and shrug slightly. I'd been here for an hour and both girls had already started on me, constant questioning.

“What gossip?”

“Is he good?”

“Good at what?” I mutter sipping the bacardi and coke as both girls laughed at me.

“Is the sex good?” Taylor asked bluntly as I just chuckled with a little shrug. “Have you two not had sex?” This was obviously difficult for the two girls to comprehend.

“I'm 17, Padge is pretty much my first serious boyfriend,” I explain as both girls eyes go wide.

“You haven't had sex,” Niki manages to get out as her mouth opens and closes a few times. It felt as if this was going to be a long and tedious night.

“Never?” Taylor checks as I just nod, I could cope with this, why couldn't they?

Well answer both sex crazed. Couldn't live without it, stars in videos, public places not problem, handcuffs all the way, kind of the sex crazed.

“Aww that's cute,”

“Great,” I mutter I should have known how this was going to end. Niki smiled at me slightly before scanning the room to see who else was around us before both girls leaned in, and here goes the girl talk.

“So Padge will be your first?” Sometimes I wonder about the intellectual intelligence of Taylor, she's meant to be bloody smart but some of the things she says lead me to worry.

“Lucky him,” Niki smirks as I just role my eyes. “Well like that and you'll have nothing to compare him too, that's perfect for him!”

“Leave her alone,” Taylor laughs still with some kind of motherly smile. “You'll know when you're ready,” She adds, I smile back catching Niki still smirking at me.

“What?” I whine at her.

“It's cute! Does Padge know?”

“I presume so,” I'd never thought about that, I mean we'd never spoken about it, but I kind of presumed he knew. “Do you think he knows? No of course he knows,” I mutter, how stupid could he be.

“You haven't talked to him?” Taylor questions.

“No!” I mumble looking between the girls with a small sign of panic, I mean we hadn't actually talked seriously. “Should I?”

“How long have you been together?”

“A while,” Taylor and Niki both nodded sharing knowing glances, its like they were talking to each other silently. “Do I talk to him? No I can't talk to him cause it will just go wrong, and oh my gosh this is your fault! Both of you!” I babble on both girls laughing at me.

“I think he'll know,” Taylor smiles with a little laugh. “It'll be fine, remember to breath though!” She smirks passing me the bottle of malibu pouring more into my glass.

“Or failing that just talk to him, I mean he is your boyfriend,” Niki says taking the coke away from me, “If your worried, talk to Padge,”

“Talk to Padge about what?” We all fell silent, my eyes went wide, his hands were placed on my shoulders. “Are you getting my girlfriend drunk?” He smirks as the girls just laugh.

“Just chatting,” Padge nods as he gazes down at me. “Yeah we should leave you two alone for a bit,” Niki adds with a little chuckle as I glare at her.

“What's with the glaring?” Padge questions sitting down next to me on the sofa. “What did ya have to tell me?”

“Nothing,” I smile sweetly leaning over and pressing my lips against his.

“Talk to me about? Rhian?” He laughs pulling me onto his lap so I had no choice but to gaze into his eyes. “What is it?” Why did he have to be reasonably sober, why did Niki have to be so damn loud?

“It's about us,” Padge just nodded waiting for me to continue, but I had no idea what to say, I'd never had this convocation before. “It's well, I kinda assumed and then Niki and Taylor said I shouldn't assume, but I thought it might have been obvious, but then maybe you didn't, I don't know what to say and it's awkward and-” Padge's lips press against mine, he deepened the kiss as I parted my lips. His hands stayed firmly on my hips as I let mine link at the back of his neck, pushing us a little closer to together.

“Now tell me,” He mumbled against my lips not letting me move away, my eyes fluttered open as he stared straight at me. “Rhian,”

“Sex,” I mumble, his expression didn't change for a few seconds as he heard what I said.

“You want to talk about sex?” He smirks at me running his hands up and down my thighs. Now we'd flirted before, the normal relationship banter, but usually he started it. “Because that is one subject I can talk about,” I smile back with a little shake of my head.

“It's nothing,” He just mumbles an okay as I lean into his body, resting my head on his chest, his arms wrap around my body as he hugs me tightly. This wasn't one of the banter kind of fun talks, it was more serious, and you can not have a serious talk at a party like this.

“Rhian?”

“Ah huh?” I mumble as he twists stands of hair around his fingers.

“It's okay, I can wait,” One hand stays on the small of my back, the other cupping the side of my face. “I know, and I'm willing to wait,”

“Wait for- Oh,” I finally look up to him with a little smile. “Thank you,” I press my lips against his, the taste of rum on his lips, the sent of smoke caught in his clothing and hair, and his callus hands trailing up my back.

“I aim to please,” He smirks as someone calls his name. “Coming?” I nod hopping off his lap and linking my hand with his as we trail through the house.

Whoever Padge was talking to had been far to boring for my liking, so I'd just sipped the alcohol and got myself another drink, then another drink, and finally after far to many drinks I'd slipped out of his grasp and wondered off to find someone to talk to. I wanted someone a bit more interesting.

“Rhian!” And Moose would have to be that person.

“Hey!” I smile brightly as he hands me another drink. “How are you?”

“I'm fucking smashed, you?”

“Getting there!” I smile as he leans against the wall.

“So Miss Lewis what's new with you?”

“Nothing really, I had to escape whoever Padge was talking to cause he was just sooooo boring, and now I have nothing to do, what about you?”

“Not much, some girl I was trying to fuck got a phone call from her brother who'd landed himself in hospital so she had to go, no fucking consideration for the fact I'm horny!”

“Aww poor Moose,” I giggle patting his head. We both seemed to fall silent after that, usually Moose was the one I could talk to, mainly because we talked utter rubbish to each other. Though I had so much else on my mind I hadn't much to say.

“You okay?” Moose questioned obviously realising how awkward this was. I just nod as he starts to poke my side. “You're lying to me!”

“Moose, it's fine,”

“Oh come you can talk to be about absolutely anything lover!” I just role my eyes at him. “Seriously!” It's difficult to take a man who can't stand up straight and is swaying slightly, seriously. He had a bottle of stella in one hand, and it must have been his sixth or seventh. He was not thinking straight. Then again no was I. Taylor had insisted it was lemonade, stupid bitch! Though it was a bit better than Niki who had pleaded ignorance as she let me drink straight vodka telling me it was water; I didn't know any different till it hit my throat.

Padge didn't trust me around his friends any more, after the disastrous drinking incidents, I didn't trust me either.

“So come on! Talk to me!” He chuckles leaning over and pulling me onto the sofa, I sighed looking at Moose before deciding to talk to him. I was half way to wasted, I had lost all common sense.

“How do you know when you're ready?” I question as Moose just shrugs at me.

“When you're wearing all your clothes?” He questions me as I role my eyes, fair answer. “Ready for what?”

“Something new,”

“Well when you got bored with the same old stuff I guess,” He says taking another mouthful of his beer. “Like you know when you go to theme parks, a certain age you finally realise the tea cups aren't scary enough but that massive roller-coaster looks so much better,”

“Really?” I question. And there it was the moment Moose and I compared sex to theme parks. We carried this convocation on, more people dragged into the messy idea.

“Like sometimes you want fast and furious, other times you want to-”

“What are you two talking about?” Niki questioned sitting down in front of us handing bottles of something or other out.

“Theme parks!” Moose smirked.

“Oh for a minute it sounded like sex, fast and furious sex!” She laughed.

“Whips and chains,” Taylor mocks standing next to Niki.

Padge's POV
“What the hell are you lot talking about?” I laugh as I heard Niki and Taylor discussing the finer points of bondage, Rhian was leant back on the sofa with Moose, both added their input. To be honest I'd never heard her really relaxed with this lot before.

“Well rollercoasters and bondage,” Moose said as if that was normal, bondage and roller coasters separately, but together?

“Obviously,” I smile sitting on the arm of the sofa next to Rhian. She leant her back to stare up at me. “Yes?”

“Nothing,” she smiled cutely as I brushed her hair away from her eyes.

Through out the evening everyone's alcohol intake increased and increased, Rhian included, I had come back to sit with her, and the mood of the evening was slowly dwindling into way more relaxed and calm. Moose had disappeared off, Jay and Niki had laid clame to one of the bedrooms, while Matt and Taylor had stayed in here with a few other people. Rhian had placed herself on me comfortably watching everything going on around us. A glass of barcardi and coke in one hand the other arm across my shoulder playing with my hair, that drink didn't last long. “Hey!” she whined at me, I was just doing it to piss her off.

“Yeah,” I muttered taking the drink away from her and sipping it, she pouted pathetically thinking it would get her drink back, she was wrong. I placed the glass down on the floor, “Don't bother pouting, do something useful with those lips,” Rhian's eyes went wide as she fake gasped, I shrugged running my hands up her thighs, waiting for her to stop acting shocked. “I'm only saying,” I smirked showing her playful glint, I wasn't as drunk as her but I was getting damn close.

“Maybe I will, but really with your friends in the room?” She looked over me with that smile, she had a cute smile.

“If you want the drink back you will,” I tell her watching the glare cross her face, she moved round so that she could straddle my legs.

“You,” She muttered pressing her lips against my neck, I could feel the hairs pricking up on my skin as her finger tips ghostly trailed up my arms. “Are a fucking,” She continued to leave kisses up my neck. “Pain!” I let out a groan as finally our lips meet in a rough and much needed kiss. I know I had to hold back but it didn't work so well to start with, my hips bucked up to press against hers, our kiss getting more heated by the second. My hands travelled up her back pushing her body closer to mine. I loved the heat, the energy and the kick, I got from having this girl around me. IT was like a drug, but I just wasn't getting enough of it. She was still holding back from me.

“Rhian,” I mutter as I could feel myself getting more turned on by the minute. “Rhian stop,” I repeat as she finally pulls away gazing at me. “You don't want this, you're wasted babe,” She shrugs slowly moving away from me, climbing off my body and stumbling slightly.

“Ever though it was what I wanted?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to lovely people who say lovely things =D
x