I Saw Her Standing There

Boyfriend

Friday night, I'm sitting in my bedroom doing bloody homework. It's just one of the pains of being at college I presumed. I had papa roach blearing through my speakers, msn making funny noises when someone logged on or talked to me.

“RHIAN!” I groaned hearing the heavy footsteps up the stairs and then she walked into the room her eyes fixed on me, my mother, the devil in disguise.

“Mother?” I mutter bitterly as she pushed her way through the door and throws my phone on the bed.

“Who is he?”

“Whose who?” I gaze across at my phone, I knew exactly what she'd done, I was in so much trouble now.

“You know exactly who! Who is this boy texting you?!” She screams pointing at my phone.

“Boyfriend,” I answer not looking up from the paper I'd been writing on. “Please don't go through my phone,” I add snatching it off my bed noticing she'd opened my messages, lucky for me it was the more decent ones with just Padge and I talking about random stuff, not some of the slightly more private texts.

“Is this the one you've been off with every night!”

“No I said I'd been with Sarah!”

“Well I don't believe you! I've had enough of this Rhian, how long has it been going on?”

“Few weeks,” My mum stares at me shaking her head.

“You lied to me,” I shrugged, I had lied to her, but with good reason. If my mum new I had a boyfriend she would....well do exactly what she was doing now. “Anything could have been going on! Rhian this household is built on trust not on you going behind our backs!”

“Okay you want the truth?” I snap as she glares at me. “I have a boyfriend his names Padge, he's older than me, we've been together for like 3 months, we're very happy, I love him, things are great, he's in a band, I slept round his house numerous times instead of being at Sarah's, I've skipped college because I've gone out the night before with him and been dr-”

“Enough!” She screamed at me, obviously this wasn't going to end with one of our normal arguments. “What is wrong with you? Are you punishing us as parents?”

“No! I just didn't tell you!”

“How old is he?”

“Older,” I mutter not wanting to get into this.

“How old?”

“A few years!” I shouted making her glare at me.

“You stupid girl! Haven't you asked your self why he can't a younger girl? What are you going to do when you realise what he's like? When he breaks your heart!” She snarls at me, acting like a bitchy girl instead of my mother.

“He won't! You don't know him!”

“Oh Rhian grow up there all the same, I don't care what he's like, why would he date an immature 17 year old? Alex!” She shouted to my dad as I just groaned not believe this.

“Yes?” My dad looked into the room.

“Our daughter has a boyfriend,” He opened mouth slightly shocked, what wonderful parents I have!

“Really?” He smiled slightly but that faded when my mum started talking again.

“Older, in a band, she's just acting like some cheap whore sending texts to him, spending the night at his! Lying to us about it!”

“Older? She's spent the night,” My dad repeats looking at me, I could see the disappointment in his eyes.

“He's just some pervert who prays on younger girls!” Oh my gosh, where was my mother getting this from? I picked up my phone and stuffed it in my bag chucking some other essentials in there as my mum ranted on about him. “Where are you going?” She suddenly screamed grabbing my arm as I tried to walk away.

“Out,”

“No you're grounded,”

“What?!” I scream finally looking straight at her. “17 years not once have you grounded me and now, Because I have a boyfriend!”

“No because you lied to us, 1 week you're not going out!”

“Dad?” But he ignored me he walked off, leaving my mother and I standing there, we were silent as the door slammed shut.

“See what you've done!” She snapped at me her hand connecting with my face. “Stupid whore, you couldn't just be well behaved for once!” I stood there saying nothing as she walked away muttering under her breath about me. I stood in silence, totally still, nothing really clicking in my mind.

I didn't want to be alone now though, I needed Padge, because he was the only person he seemed to make everything better. Placing my bag over my shoulder and grabbing my coat again and pushing the window open, the best thing about my room was it was at the back of the house with a flat roof below it, a small hop towards the garage and then easily climb down off the garage.

Padge's POV
I groan as someone starts banging on the apartment door.

Bloody hell.

I flick the tv onto mute and walk towards the key rack. The banging carries on getting louder and only succeeding in pissing me off even more.

“Fucking wait!” I shout searching for my set of keys, it would probably be one of the guys complaining about something. Likely to be Moose drunk and needing someone to stay tonight. “I'm fucking coming!” I shout as the person continues, but it sounded as if the banging was slowing down and getting weaker.

I make it to the door unlocking it and opening it to the stranger. “Moose I am going to fucking kill you!” I growl but get a shock when Rhian appears in front of me she pushed past me with little effort, though I wasn't expecting it.

“Rhian?” I question slightly shocked and confused. “love?”

“I just, I hate it so much, I don't understand. You're an amazing person, and why can't they see that! Padge I just, I love you and no one gets that, they think I'm stupid! And they call you, and I just. AHHH!” She screams flopping onto the floor in hysterics.

“Right,” I state simply putting the bottle of beer I'd be holding down and looking at my girlfriend. “umm, Rhian?” she looks up tears clouded her beautiful blue eyes. “Want to tell me what's wrong?”

“Me,” she mumbles quietly as I kneel down and wrap my arms around Rhian, picking her up. I walked towards the sofa, placing her down and sitting next to her.

“Right gorgeous, do you want anything to eat or drink?”

“Water please,” I nod tucking some stray strands of hair behind her ear before pressing my lips against her cold lips.

“Stay,” I say simply walking towards the kitchen, getting her a glass of water. I carried on watching her sit there slipping her shoes off and pulling her knees up to her chest. I hatred seeing girls cry but more than anything I hatred seeing Rhian cry because it was such a rare thing, she was like Niki and Taylor in the fact she didn't show emotion and anyone with any sense knew if they cried it was a fucking big thing; Rhian was the same. “Here ya go,” I hand her the glass of water watching as she takes it sipping it quietly.

“Thank you,” She looks towards me a small smile on her lips. “Sorry,”

“For?”

“Banging on your door at 1am, shouting, screaming, crying,” I smile sitting down next to her but turning my body so I could face her, call it male intuition but something was wrong.

“I forgive you, “ I smirk at her “But babe is there a reason for all this, or just that time-”

“Don't even joke,” she points at me putting the glass down by the side of the sofa, I chuckle holding my hands up in defence.

“Just checking, so wanna talk?”

“No,” She pouts turning round and laying down on me, her head on my lap as she starred up. I sighed running my fingers through her hair as her eyes drifted shut. “The thing is-” she spoke suddenly making me snap out of my daze as her eyes shot open. “People don't understand, Padge I love you and-”

“Shh,” I smirk pressing a single finger against her lips. “Does it matter what people understand or not? I love you, you love me, end of Rhian,” She glares at me for a few seconds before I remove my finger and go back to playing with her hair.

“But I just wish they would, My parents,” Oh it had to be her parents. “they make you out to be the worst person in the world, and the things they say,” she huffs looking up at me. It obviously bothered her more, though she was still young and needed her family.

“Like what?” I didn't really need to ask cause I could have probably guessed. She shakes her head slowly sitting up but I pull her back down. “Like what?”

“Nothing,” she pouts excepting to be able to get away with anything. “Padge,” she warns me as my hands travel down to her waist and up under her shirt.

“Tell me,” I give her an option, but she shakes her head squirming under my grip as I start to tickle her.

“PADGE!” she squeals trying to escape me, she actually did but it didn't end to well, she slipped through my grip falling straight onto the hard wood floor. “FUCK!” She screamed slowly moving to sit up on the floor and glare at me. “Don't do that smile,” she pointed accusingly, I knew what she meant as well, according to Rhian there's a smile I do when completely drunk which can get me out of so much trouble.

I smirked at her patting the sofa next to me.

“Why should I? You just pushed me off!”

“Just because,” I say simply she sighs pushing herself up and onto the sofa. She leant against the arm of it her legs arched over my lap. “Comfortable?”

“Very,” she smiles her fingers running up my arm, across my shoulders and playing with my hair as her head fell against the back of the sofa.

“Talk to me,”

“They called you a pervert, a sick man, wondered why you couldn't get someone your own age, and said you only wanted me for sex, and they think I'm some cheap whore who just wants you cause you are in a band,” I sighed it didn't hurt what they said, because the insults were heard of deaf ears, I don't care what they think of me; but it obviously upset Rhian. And I knew for a fact it was effecting her.

“Yeah I'm a bit of a perv,” I smirk turning to stare at her, “sick, that's going a bit fare. Why would I want someone my own age when I've got you, and yeah of course I want you for sex,” She growls at me as I laugh. “Rhian seriously I want you for more than sex, this is the real thing, and come on we haven't even fucked yet how can you be a whore?”

“I know, I just,” she pauses staring at me. “I love that smile,” she adds tracing my lips with her finger tip. “I love you,” she whispers moving up and pressing her own lips against mine. She moves herself with little effort, sitting on my lap her legs either side of mine. My hands travelled up her thighs and resting on her hips. Her fingers travelled through my hair twisting strands around her nails. Her body pushed down against mine grinding her hips.

“Rhian,” I moan knowing exactly how this would end if I let it. But apparently she didn't feel like stopping. “Rhian,” I pull away my hands holding her waist now, she looked towards me her eyes locking with mine. “I don't think you want to do this,” she looks at me sighing slightly and collapsing against my chest.

“Babe,” I whisper quietly my hands rubbing the small of her back. “You shouldn't care about others opinions, and you defiantly don't need to live up to others opinions,” I kiss the top of her head lightly before wrapping my arms around the top of her back and hugging her tightly. “Fuck, I love you,” She lets out a quiet giggle as her warm breath trickles down my top.

“I thought you were with the guys tonight,” She muttered glancing up at me.

“Rhian it's 2am, I got back at midnight,”

“Oh,” She chewed on her lip with an air of guilt. “Sorry,”

“For?”

“Being here?” She questioned bring out the laughter in me.

“I want you here, I'm glad you came here,”

“Where else would I go? You're my boyfriend,” Why did that sound weird? I was her boyfriend, I asked her out, it was my choice to be her boyfriend. Well joint decision. Okay maybe it wasn't weird, I couldn't really name the feeling. Maybe proud? No that sounded lame, or did it?

Fuck knows.

We sat their for what seemed like hours, but in reality was 20 minutes, I didn't realise till her breathing became shallow and she groaned slightly.

“Babe?” I mumble running my fingers through her hair. I got no response from her, I sighed looking down and smiling slightly. “Sleepy then,” I mutter slowly moving her off me and onto the sofa before picking her back up. I flicked the TV off, and took her into my bedroom. I pushed the covers off the bed laying her down, she instantly curled up on the bed. I swear she purposely makes things difficult.

I'm doing her a favour, I told myself slipping her clothes off her body with a bit of effort. I watched her for a few seconds pushing the covers over her body. “You're beautiful,” I mumble pressing a kiss against her temple and leaving her to use the bathroom.

I came back to the bedroom stumbling over whatever was on the floor.

I pulled my shirt over my head dropping it on the floor and chuckled my jeans over the back of the chair. I moved the covers on my side of the bed back before slipping in.

“You are such a perv,” I chuckled as I heard Rhian speak up, apparently not asleep now.

“You love me for it,” I mutter moving closer to her, one arm under the pillow the other slung over her bare waist my hand resting against her stomach. I felt her move closer, her back touched against my chest, she turned her head slightly and kissed my lips quickly.

“I do,” She whispers, “I love you for being you,” I smirk kissing the back of her neck.

“I love you more than you'll ever know,” She turned to face me a cute smile on her lips, but there was something different about this very moment, even I wasn't sure what was going on but I let it happen, making a commitment to her. There was that word again.

Rhian's POV
I smiled pulling Padge closer to me, our lips fusing as I turned to smile at him. It was different, everything suddenly felt so different from every other kiss we'd shared. I knew what was happening, and I was happy for it to happen, I was ready. He pushed me onto my back, dominating the kiss in away that screamed power and strength, as I backed down my lips surrendering to his.

Padge's eyes fixed with mine as our kiss broke, he knew what was happening, as his finger tips trailed down my arms he spoke softly. “Sure?”

“Very,” He smiled slightly pressing kisses across my neck line, down my chest. He pushed the bra straps off my shoulders, and fumbled with the clip at the back, finally easing my bra off my body his rough hands ran across the newly bared skin. I felt cheeks tinge red, butterflies in my stomach going 100mph as Padge's eyes travelled across my body. His hands still cupping my breasts, paying them all the attention. My head lulled back on the pillow, my eyes flickering shut, utter trust in Padge.

“Look at me,” He muttered before his lips enclosed around my nipple, my eyes shot open as he bit down ever so gently, my finger tips combing through his fine hair wrapping strands around my nail. “You're beautiful,” He muttered gazing up at me. He smiled for a brief second before working his way back down my body. Every single part of my body was alive, the way he kissed me, the way he caressed my skin and the things he said set me on fire; did he know what he was doing to me?

The simplest kiss just below my belly button made my whole body shiver, the pleasure he was causing me was uncharted. As his finger tips hooked into my lacy underwear he kissed across my abdomen, pulling the thin fabric off my body, he left kisses down my thigh. I bit my lip not wanting to make a sound, it felt as if even breathing could ruin this most perfect moment, my lip nearly bled as I felt his fingers twist and turn his thumb pressing against my clit.

“Let it out,” Padge whispered against my skin, catching my expression as I tried to stay quiet. “For me,” He smirked kissing my chest just as I let the moan escape my body. “Fuck, you really are perfection,” I giggled feeling my cheeks burn red as he moved back up to capture my lips in a sweet kiss. “I'm sorry that I will hurt you,” I raise my eyebrows with a slight smirk, he knew what I was hinting at. “It would hurt whatever size,” He mumbled kissing me again with a smirk to match mine. “It might just hurt more,”

“It's okay,” I managed to whisper. When I was scared, nervous, speech wasn't important to me. He leant over my body grabbing something from the cabinet, only when the condom packet appeared in front of me did I remember what was happening. My fingers met with his taking the packet away from him, Padge questioned my actions, I shrugged leaning up and kissing his lips as I opened the packet. The packet fell to the side as my hands ran down his body, pushing the plaid boxers off his hips, I couldn't help my eyes dropping down slightly. He was allowed to stare at me, why couldn't I do the same?

The control was shifted for a brief moment as my fingers trailed across his stomach the muscles tightening under my touch. He grunted as my fingers finally ran up his hardened length, his eyes flickering shut as I smirked to myself, I loved the effect I could have on him. I slowly rolled the condom up his length, my hand stroking him gently. Padge's hand met with mine though stopping my actions. He linked that single hand with mine, our fingers entwining.

“Okay?” He whispered staring straight at me, his dark hair falling across his face creating a curtain to block the rest of the room out of our minds. I nodded biting my lip, I must have looked nervous. “You'll enjoy it,” He smiled slightly leaning down to kiss my lips, as I felt his tip press against my entrance. My legs parted for him, my eyes tightening, every muscled tightened as he pushed a little further in. “Rhian look at me,” He mumbled against my lips as I had my eyes clamped shut. “Love?” I smiled slightly opening my eyes to meet with Padge's. Our eyes stayed connected as he pushed all the way in, the pain shot through me, my virginity given to someone I loved. “You okay beautiful?” He whispered squeezing my hand as I nodded, trying to get use to him inside me. Padge stayed still, not moving as he waited for my pained expression to disappear. He gaze never faulted until I nodded a small smile breaking on his lips, ever so gently as if I'd break if he moved any faster, he pulled out and pushed back in. The movements stayed slow and gentle, every touch gave my body the burning sensation I'd come across before, the sensation Padge had introduced into my world.

“Fuck,” I groaned as my lower body started to move with his, my hand letting go to delve into his long hair. “Faster,” I didn't even think as I spoke, lust covering up the pain and dominating my body. Padge complied though his thrusts, moving faster, my body shivered showing the excitement as his hand moved down my body going to grip my thigh. Stopping for a brief second to realign, he moved my thigh up letting me wrap my leg around him.

“Love you,” He smiled before pushing in harder, the groan escaped my lips again, the pain was beating me though. His hand moved down between our bodies, I could tell he was closer than I was; and if I was honest I knew I wouldn't feel the pleasure he would. The pain was over ridding it. As his thumb continued to press against my clit, pinching and rubbing, the pleasure did release inside of me. His name slipping past my lips as the pleasure washed across my body, Padge coming seconds after me as his movements became jerky and more irregular.

“Fuck Rhian,” He groaned falling to the side of me and slowly pulling out. I stayed silent letting the moment take over my body as Padge moved away. He smirked his eyes gazing over me. I smile back, my fingers trailing around the back of his head and bringing him closer to me our lips fusing together. I heard the condom hit the bin, and felt Padge's weight move back on the bed. My eyes flickered towards Padge as he laid on his side, elbow and hand propping his head up, his other hand trailed across my body cupping my face. “It's never amazing the first time,” He smiled slightly as I looked up at him.

“It was for me,” Padge chuckled sending a low rumble through his chest.

“It gets better,” I just smiled turning on my side still facing him. “You okay?” he questioned as his arms wrapped around my body, his fingers caressing my back.

“It hurts,” I whispered, not really wanting to give that away.

“I know baby, I know,” He kissed my forehead, his hand trailed down my back squeezing my butt. “You're beautiful, I love you so much, and I'm so sorry I hurt you, but I hope I made it better,”

“You did, I love you,” Our lips connected once again, a tingling sensation running through my whole body, every hair on my skin pricking up, and my heart skipped a beat.

So this was love.
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy!!!!!
Niki and I were remembering the good old/bad old times. Made me smile.
Holy water.

hope everyone enjoyed.
x