Vanity

Wanting a Dream to come true again.

The bell rang and resounded in my ears, and I zoned out for the next few minutes of the morning announcements. I never really understood why they ever still did those. No one really cared about them. Every once in a while, they would have something on there worth listening to, but that was once in a blue moon.

I looked up, and saw that my teacher was actually teaching for once, lecturing about something to do with cytoplasm in cells. Like I actually cared. Let's get the facts straight, I was only in the class because it was advanced, and I knew I could do the work. But anyways. I shook my head, and slipped my hoodie off of my body, and folded it neatly placing it on my desk, and laying my head upon it closing my eye's gently.

I watched them, as Andy posed for the pictures, the way that the sunlight hit him. God, it was freaking magical. His warm chocolate brown eyes, and beautiful silky hair. The way that when the light shone on his face, small freckles appeared, magnifying his wonderful complexion.

He looked over at me, and a bright smile appeared on his face, and he waved his arm for me to come over, so I obliged. My cousin looked at me, and stuck her tongue out, and said,

"Now it's turn for the both of you to take pictures together, so pose!"

Andy and I giggled, and I felt Andy slip behind me, and lay his head on my shoulder, and wrap his arms around my waist. The butterfly feeling just seemed to intensify inside of my stomach, and my heartbeat raced quickly. I blinked my eyes slowly, realizing that this was all real, I had the most gorgeous guy in the world. I mean, as soon as I saw him, I knew that I was going to go after him. The way that he had smiled at me, when I first saw him. It was, I don't think I can ever explain the feeling that he gave me. But that's for another time.

"SMILE BIG!", I heard my cousin yell, and I smiled, not that it was hard, with Andy's arms around me.

The sun hit our faces, and I could feel warmth overflowing me, as I felt it hitting me from the sun, and surrounding me from his soft embrace. I leaned my head a little to the left and layed it on the side of his head, and I felt him snuggle his head even more into my neck. I placed my hands on top of his, and smiled. My cousin walking around taking pictures from different angles.

Then my phone started to vibrate, and I grunted a little bit, and I felt Andy let go of my slowly and reluctantly, and I reached in my pocket quickly, and answered it not even bothering to check and see who was calling me.

"Hello."

"Zach, you need to be home soon.", I listened to my mother say into my ear.

"Alright, I'll be home in a bit, we were just taking a few pictures, and then I'll be home."

"Well hurry up, I didn't expect you to be gone all night, and you have school tomorrow, and you need to eat, and you still have homework to do." I heard he say, trying to probably make me feel guilty.

"Okay, I love you, bye."

"I love you too, bye."

I closed my phone vigorously, and a frown appeared on my face quite quickly.

"Zachy, what's wrong?" I heard Andy ask, quietly, and I looked at him, and hugged him.

"My mom said I have to be home soon, I don't want to go. I never get to spend any time with you. I never get to just hug you, and hold you. I never get to just talk to you, and not worry about someone yelling crap at us." I said, feeling a small tear well up in my eye.

Andy frowned, and looked up at my face, and wiped the tear away, and hugged my tightly, "I know, I know. But, we will again soon, alright? I don't want you to go either, but you have to be home soon, and I have to go somewhere tonight unfortunately." He said softly.

I nodded, and pulled him tighter against my body, he was so warm, and it was freezing outside. He was like my own personal fire, warming my soul. I never wanted to let go. This was a warm, that was different from anything else in this world. It's something you can't ever explain. I leaned my head close to his ear, and whispered softly, "Andy, may I?"

The question I'd been dying to ask him, something I've waited to do. I knew he had never kissed a guy, and we had talked about it before, and I knew he'd be nervous, hell I was too. But I knew that everything would be alright.

"Yes." He breathed softly, and I pulled away a little bit from him, and looked him in the eyes gently, and saw his godly smile upon his face, and a leaned in slowly, and placed my lips on his. And something inside of me exploded. I could feel him shaking in my arms, and I rubbed his back softly, and we kissed more, every time we departed our lips for air, it felt like a lifetime, and then we pressed against eachother's lips again, and I couldn't help but feel like I was the luckiest guy in the whole entire universe. I knew that probably about five minutes had elapsed, and that we had to let each other, but I didn't want to.

But we did, and we hugged eachother as tightly as we possibly could, as he shivered in my arms, from being so nervous. I smiled, and pulled slowly away from him.

"I've gotta go." I said with a frown on my face, he nodded, and said, "Goodbye, Zachy."

"Goodbye, Andy.", I said, and leaned in quickly and kissed him fully on the lips, pulling him as close as I could to me, and then let go.

I looked at him, and he had the biggest grin on his face, I think he could possibly ever have made, and I could feel my body, my soul screaming with happiness. . . . . . . . .


"Zach! Wake up! We are going to be late for Latin!", I heard Becky yelling at me, and I grunted, opening my eyes, and feeling a bucket load of tears flow down my face, but I didn't let anyone see them, as I bustled past Becky and rushed down the hallway, ignoring everyone that was looking at me.

No one understands how I feel. It's their fault. Well a lot of them. They don't know how good they have it.
♠ ♠ ♠
What I would give, to relive that day.

Yes, that actually happened. More to be revealed later on. Sorry it's not super long.

Comment & Subscribe.

:]