The adventures of telepathy girl!

Friends. Gotta love them, right?

"Mallory Young." Ms. Fern was calling attendance. "Here." My physco-of-a-best friend said quietly. She was sitting behind me thinking about how much money she had. "Carla Row."..."Carla?" I then heard Ms. Fern's voice. "Huh? What?" I was staring into space. Come on this ain't rocket science! Just to annoy her, I didn't say anything. Finally, Ms. Fern looked up and stared at me. "Ms. Row. Please excuse yourself if your going to be silly today." She put down her book. I rolled my eyes. Carla... Please just behave.. Mallory worried to much. "Sorry Ms. Fern. I was just thinking of how beautiful your dress is. Is it new?" I smiled,sucking up. Ms. Fern actually smiled (for once) and said ," Why thank you, Carla! Oh and yes it is!" She giggled to herself and sat up straight trying to make her tablecloth of a dress fit her saggy,old wrinkly boobs. But I just continued smiling. Oh my god! I think I popped my implant! Wow. That was the strangest vibe I ever got. I looked around while Ms. Fern was babbling on about roman numerals. I was trying to see if I could make out the person who said that. The voice was high but worried. And of course it was girl. Any guy with an implant.. well, that's was just awkward saying it so I'll shut up. My eyes landed on Jane Glenn, a busty blond,very preppy and popular girl, holding her left boob cupped in her palm. I laughed to myself. No wonder they popped! Those things are dangerous. They weigh more than she does.

Any who, the bell just let off a screeching buzz. Time for lunch. I mean, who eats lunch at 10:25? Stupid school. At least I got a 45 minute break to talk with my buds. I bit my lip and gathered my things. I smiled to Ms. Fern as I walked out of the classroom,into the crowded hallways. I quickly took out my Ipod and blasted it. I have to do this or else I'll get a major headache from listening to everyone talk to themselves in their minds about stupid stuff. The only thing I hate about being a mind reader is that you can't decide what you hear. You hear everything. Bad or good. Important or stupid. I walked into the cafeteria and sat across from my friend, Sal. Mallory sat next to Sal. I took one ear plug out so I could talk to my friends. "Carla. You know it's rude to listen to music when I'm trying to talk to you." Sal snapped. "Bite me." I smiled and turned down my music. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw James. Yes. James Freebird. He had his Ipod in his pocket,strolling along to his table. After staring at him for about twenty seconds, he finally turned his head and saw me. No smile. No laugh. No impression. No nothing. "Carla?...Carla!... Carla Marie!" Sal yelled. I turned back to them. Mallory was sleeping... no surprise. That girl doesn't go to sleep until like 2:30 a.m. "Yes your queen?" I rolled my eyes. "You like James." She smirked. "Uh no. Not really." I smirked back. "Yes you do." She was tempting me. "No, I don't Sal. I think you do." I smiled. "Your right, I do." She smiled oh so happily. "You do?" I got defensive for some reason.

"Ha. I knew it. If you don't like it, then why are you getting all buggy?" She rose her eyes brow. "Shut up, Sal. Are you on your rag or something?" I laughed to myself and turned up my music. "Oh haha. That's a good one, Carla Freebird. Oh wow. That sounds actually nice." She pushed my shoulder. "Yeah!" I smiled. "Yeah no." I frowned and smiled at her. "Mal. Mallory!" I pushed her shoulder. Carla needs to grow up and be mature. Why won't she just say she likes him? God she's to childish for me.. I don't want people to know I hang with her.. I glanced at Sal. Did she just say that? I laughed and stood up. I took all the lunch trays and slid them off the table. How this? I got up on the lunch table and yelled. I took my shirt and rolled it into my bra. Doing that, showed my stomach and the bottom of my bra. I started dancing on the table. People were whistling and enjoying this. I glanced down at Sal who was hanging her head in embarrassment. I smirked. I scanned the room and my eyes landed on James. He was just staring at me, wondering what the hell I was doing. What the hell was I doing?!
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like it. Comment please :]