The adventures of telepathy girl!

Hello to you too?

I don't want to go to school today. I'm tired, period. I'm tired of Sal. I'm tired of people. "Here we go.." I said quietly to myself, took a deep breath and walked into the school. People were in their normal groups, yipping over nothing. "Hey Carla." Erika smiled, holding her books to her chest. "Hey Erika." I tried to smile back. So what, we are friends now? I shrugged my shoulders and walked down to my locker. "Carla!" JL tapped my shoulder. I squirmed and almost had a heart attack. I held my hand on my heart and continued going through my locker.

"So about the dance.." He started, leaning against the locker trying to act cool. I scratched my head pretending I didn't hear him. "Hey JL. Do you mind if I steal Carla from you for a second?" Sal came up next to me. I looked at her. For once, I was actually glad to see Sal. I smiled to JL and walked down the opposite way with Sal. "So about yesterday.." Sal stopped me and stood in front of me. I looked down.

What was I suppose to say? Like oh my god. I'm sooooo sorrrry. I rolled my eyes. "Anyways. I forgive you." Sal said. Hello? I wasn't apologizing. I smiled though. "Oh and James has a message for you." She looked sad. "Hm?" James... he needs to go somewhere for real. "He said to please stop stalking him. He doesn't like you at all." Sal tried not to smile.

"Excuse me?" I spat. "I'm just repeating a message. I know you like him... everyone does." Sal patted my shoulder. "That's sorta hard Sal, considering I don't like him." I smiled back. "Well. He's my boyfriend... so... he said to leave him alone...." She tried to looked bum. "Don't let this ruin our friendship,okay?" She patted my shoulder and walked away.

What friendship?! Me and Sal known each other since the 1st grade but we were never close. She was popular and I was... a nerd. [ I came along way.] Whatever. I know I don't like James. BUZZZZZZ. The bell for Ms. Fern's class. Where's Mallory? I looked around the classroom and didn't see her. I sat in the back this time so I wouldn't sit next to a certain rude someone.

I was instead sitting next to my new friend Erika and on the other side was Jane. Class hadn't official started so I pulled out my ipod and turned it up. "Ms. Row... Ms. Row....Ms. Row!!!" The third time I heard Ms. Fern so I took off my headphones. "Hello Ms. Fern." I smiled. "Bring that wasteful gadget here." She held out her hand. Everyone was laughing and making childish noises. I handed her my ipod.. [ basically handing over my life ]. " Go sit down." She demaded. I turned around and walking, mocking her with my hands.

"Mr. Freebird, take your seat." I then looked up at the sound of the name. "Will do." He replied in his deep,manly but sweet voice. He sat in front of me. It was so annoying for him to keep leaning back in his chair.

During the middle of class, I was minding my own business. Actually I trying to focus on the class but someone's huge head was in the way! "Stop staring at me." James turned around. He startled me. I flinched back again. He was so random yet he knew everything without knowing. BUZZZZ. The bell rang. I quickly grabbed my things.

Shit! I need my music. I can't go out in the hallway. I hesitated at the door before entering the hallway. "What's the matter?" James laughed and whispered in my ear. Does... he know? I gulped, barely breathing. I watched him go into the hallway. I... can do this. I stepped into the hallway and automatically voice popped up everywhere. I squinted my eyes.

There were so many voice that I couldn't even hear myself think.. [literally]. I took deep breaths and ran to my locker. "Hey Carla." JL came next to me. "Speak up! I can't hear you!" I yelled. I really couldn't hear him everything was so loud. "Uh.. Carla.. no ones here... it's quiet." Easy for him to say. "Hey, do you have a ipod!" I continued to yell because I heard everyone in the cafeteria. "Yeah..." I barely understood him but then he handed me his ipod.

"Thank you!" I screamed and put them. I quickly turned it on. I heard a fiddle going on so I quickly changed the song. Star wars. "Cool music.." I smiled and JL walked into the cafeteria. I opened my locker and another note fell out. "You can't control what hasn't been discovered..." I read that out loud softly. I turned around looking at the empty hallway. I shoved my note in my pocket and walked into the cafeteria.

I didn't look anyone in the eye. I just sat next to Sal and Erika. I felt someone looking at me. I turned slightly to see James, staring at me. Just a blank stare.
Hello to you too?
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like it.
Comment please :]