The adventures of telepathy girl!

Coming to an end

I glanced down at the pattern tiled floor and clicked my shoes together. Mallory. I couldn’t get her out of my mind and how she was ruining her life. Why would she do that to herself? I looked back at the door to the room Mallory occupied. I shook my head once and fled out of the emergency room.

A tear flowed down the side of my cheek as I sped walk down to the bus stop. It’s so freezing out her! I glanced over to the old lady sitting next to me, shivering in her thin sweater. “Would you like to use my jacket?” I started taking over my hooded jacket, smiling. “Oh how nice. Would you mind?” She smiled, the wrinkles in her face folding upward. I smiled and placed the jacket around her shoulders and lifted the hood on her head to cover her ears and partially her face.

The bus pulled up. I followed the lady on the bus and sat next her. A few minutes later, the bus pulled up to my stop. The lady was still sitting with me. She started to take of the jacket but I stopped her. “Keep it.” I smiled and walked out of the back way of the bus. What a sweet girl!I heard her cheerily say in her mind as I clamped the doors and stepped off the bus.

I crossed my hands over my arms to block myself from the mind. I was a couple blocks from my house. My parents were probably bitching still. I need to start worrying about myself and not everyone else. I pulled out my phone and glanced at the time. As I crossed through the alley, I heard faint laughter and talking. I walked past the group of guys, trying to ignore any contact with them.

“Hey sexy.” One of the guys approached me. I shook my head and tried to get away from him. Mmm. Look at that ass. Shit, I just want to fuck her so hard! I squinted my eyes, trying to get the thoughts out of my mind. I felt a hand wrap around my body and force me to slam against the wall. I tried to push him off but he was too strong. “Get off of me!” I yelled, struggling. I squinted my eyes, crying but as I opened my eyes, James was there.

I watched as James punched the guy and I looked up the alley to see all the other guys running. “Get out of here!” James yelled, furious. Was…he protecting me? I looked at him, so confused. I was almost raped and James was now my hero? “What the hell are you doing out here?” He walked over to me. “I-I was going home..” I looked toward the ground.

Before I knew it, my hand was combined with his as he led me to his car. “Where are we going!” I yelled as we sped through the town. He ignored me, no surprise. Suddenly we pulled up to school. “School?” I looked at him. “I didn’t know your combination.” He turned to me, blankly. “What? To my locker?” I was so confused! “What the hell is going on!” I screamed.

“I know your getting those letters.” He looked straight ahead, and not at me. “How do you know?” We got out the car. “I’ve been watching you.” He said, emotionless and kicked open the door. “Stalker, much? Do you know who has been writing them?” I was nervous opening my locker.

There was one note in there. I glanced at James before grabbing it. He nodded so I grabbed it. My palms were sweating. I unfolded the note and saw blood splattered on the piece of paper. I read the blood which made out the words, “You don’t belong here. Not for what you’ve done to me. Humiliated me. And now you and your friends will pay, dear Carla.”

As I read those words, all the lights in the building shut off…
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been so long!
I know I'm a bum
I really hope you like this chapter!
Exciting!
Comment please!!