Be Silent

You Now Love Me.

Etiraan smiled as he led Eve into yet another room she'd never seen. It must've been his own personal room but it looked just like the first room she was in except for a few more tables. Eve sat down in one of the chairs and looked up at Etiraan with wide eyes.

Etiraan smiled back at her before putting his hands on his hips. She flicked a few strands of his black hair away from his face. His pointed ears twitched a little before Etiraan snapped his head in Eve's direction and sighed.

"You feel like swimming?" Etiraan asked, idly scratching at his neck.

Eve opened her mouth to answer but closed it. She had a thoughtful look on her face; her brows knitted together and her nose scrunched up before she looked back up at Etiraan.

"I don't have anything to swim in," Eve explained.

"Who said you were going to wear clothes?"
-----------------

Eve shivered and glared angrily at Etiraan after he pushed her, naked, into the freezing cold waters of a gigantic and completely unexplored lake.

"I told you to either get in or I'd push you in. But you're stubborn and didn't listen,"

"I wasn't ready!" Eve shouted back.

She pouted and turned her back to Etiraan as he approached her from behind. Wrapping his arms around her shoulders, Eve sighed and leaned against him. Etiraan ran a finger over Eve's shoulder before pinning up her hair so it didn't get wet.

He messed with his own hair for a bit before successfully pinning it above his shoulders and made to move towards Eve who'd already swam away from Etiraan. Eve climbed on on a large rock that rested in the middle of the lake and brought her knees to her chest , shivering and looking down at Etiraan.

"What're you doing up there?" Etiraan asked, climbing out of the water and sitting next to Eve.

"It's cold," she mumbled.

Etiraan moved closer beside her and wrapped his arm around Eve's shoulders. He pulled her closer to him and rubbed a hand against her back.

"We can leave if you want to go back," Etiraan offered gently.

Eve shook her head and leaned against Etiraan. Suddenly, she bolted upright, looking over across the lake. Etiraan looked down at her and then in the direction she was looking, catching a glimpse of silver hair by the water.

Etiraan grabbed Eve and slid off the other side of the rock so they weren't seen.

"What is he doing here?" Eve whispered frantically.

"It's a well known fact that he comes here often,"

"Thanks for telling me now!" Eve peeked around the rock to see if Branwen had saw them but he seemed completely oblivious that anyone else was there.

Etiraan ran his hand over Eve's arm to grab her attention and when she turned around, he pressed his lips against Eve's. Her lips moved against his before Eve pulled away and looked up at Etiraan with large eyes.

Etiraan smiled down at her before resting his forehead against her own. But the moment was bittersweet when the warmth of Eve's body suddenly disappeared out from under Etiraan.