Be Silent

Black Eyes and Yellow Lies.

Eve shot up with a red face and Branwen instantly smiled. In all of her rage, Eve didn't notice his smirk and screamed at the top of her lungs.

"You lied! You interfered! You stole away what little grip of my world I had left!"

Eve's fists pounded into Branwen's chest with weak force and she buried her face in her knees. Branwen reached out and stroked her golden hair and gently ran his fingers over the points of her ears that stuck up from her golden locks.

Eve's sniveling soon faded but her face remained shielded behind a golden curtain. Branwen sighed and sweeped back his own glistening hair with one hand before sliding off the bed. He removed his clothes, one piece at a time, before joining Eve back of the bed.

He crawled under the sheets and turned his back to Eve, pretending to sleep. Eve lifted her head and looked at him before reaching out and shaking him a little bit. Branwen didn't move. Eve scoffed and leaned over him, looking at his peaceful face and frowning. She pushed back Branwen's silver hair and looked at his face again, pouting at how he just ignored her.

Eve nuzzled into the back on Branwen's neck, curling up to him and making small whining sounds. Finally, Branwen rolled over with a sigh. He wrapped his arms around Eve's slightly shaking frame and kissed her forehead gently.

He smiled sweetly down at her before rolling out of bed with a disoriented look on his face. Branwen sauntered over to his clothe son the floor and proceeded to put his pants on, leaving them undone before joining Eve back on the bed.

Branwen stroked her hair and wondered what had happened to it. Only minutes before had it been coal black and he hadn't performed one sexual act all night. Eve ran her hands over Branwen's smooth skin and pressed her face into his chest, sighing and running a finger around the small of his back.

Branwen purred at her attentions and felt reluctant to get up but he finally pulled away from Eve and helped her up as well.

"I want to show you someplace. It's a beautiful place," he whispered.

Branwen began to worry she was even paying attention, especially because of the fact she appeared glued to his chest. Finally she nodded and Branwen grabbed Eve's hand gently. He shook her awake, staring into her faintly hazel eyes and waiting for a response.

Eve seemed completely out of it. What was wrong with her? Branwen jumped when he felt Eve's right hand start to shake violently but Eve was to disoriented to notice. He stared down at it in confusion and horror, wondering why her hand was acting up so badly.

Sighing, Branwen hoisted Eve's body into his arms and proceeded off to his destination. He waved and smiled at on-lookers who whispered jealous and envious comments amongst themselves as he passed. Branwen made note of who said what and kept walking, occasionally looking down at Eve to see if she was awake.

The two of them finally came to the same giant lake Eve almost drowned in. He walked along the shore for a bit and used large rocks to walk across the lake. Holding Eve's nose, Branwen plunged into a hole in the water and swam through a strong current. He resurfaced shortly after and pushed Eve onto the high land in front of them.

Branwen climbed up beside her, shaking Eve to see if she was awake. She opened her eyes and smiled at him, sitting up and shaking her hair out. Branwen led her into another room from there, a huge room, and proceeded to remove his pants again.

Eve removed her own wet clothing, albeit hesitantly at Branwen's presence in the room. She was caught off guard when Branwen began to dry her hair and legs with a towel and when she reached down to grab the bottom of her shirt, Branwen took care of that for her, too.

Eve stood there, naked and unprotected. She shivered, still cold from the water, and looked at Branwen. He gently smiled at her before wrapping his arms around her shoulders and kissing her neck. Eve looked down at the ground and smiled, seeming completely undisturbed by the fact she had golden hair.

Branwen picked Eve up with a smile, one arm around her abdomen and another arm awkwardly wrapped around her legs. He kissed her with a wide smile and the pulled back when Eve returned his kiss. He was smiling to widely to kiss anything right now and just buried his face in her neck, laughing to himself.

He dropped Eve on the bed grabbed at her ankle when she turned crawl away. Pulling her under him, Branwen stared into Eve's eyes, biting his own bottom lip as his smiled faded. Eve pushed his silver hair back and kissed him gently, moving down to nip at his neck and collar bone. She continued to move lower until Branwen let out a gasp and a nervous chuckle; Eve had gently nipped at what separated the men from the boys.

Branwen tore away and crawled to the head of the bed, laying on his back and looking down at Eve. She crawled up beside him and kissed Branwen again before lying down as well. Branwen rolled over so his body covered hers and kissed her furiously, like his life depended on that on kiss. Eve felt one hand on her thigh and another in her hair and then she was in a beautiful place.

A beautiful place of moaning, and physical conjoint. A beautiful place of sweaty bodies striding for perfect bliss that they believed would only be shared between the two of them. A beautiful place it was, in his eyes and hers.

Finally, with one more shaky breath, Branwen collapsed on top of Eve. She looked at Branwen with foggy eyes and smiled, kissing him gently. Neither of them had the energy to move but Branwen finally rolled off of Eve and gathered her into his arms. The damage was done.

"You're mine," he whispered before falling asleep.