Be Silent

Whistle and I'll Follow.

Branwen had dismissed himself and pushed Eve into their bedroom. There, he spun her around and held her tightly by the shoulders.

"Where were you?" He demanded firmly.

Eve looked down and stayed quiet. She shuffled nervously before looking up shyly into Branwen's bright green eyes, swirling with concern and anger. She immediately looked away and nervously toyed with the silk sleeves of her short dress. Branwen suddenly pulled her into a tight hug and sighed. His fingers idly played with the hinges of Eve's dress as he whispered into her pointed ears.

"Where. were. you?" He asked again.

"I left." Eve answered shakily.

Branwen wasn't satisfied with the answer and pushed Eve roughly into their eating room. He growled and glared at her while Eve bashfully played with the edge of her dress. She curled her toes and moved her hair over her face as she started to blush. Branwen looked down at her and sighed, placing his elegant hand son his perfectly curved hips. With a furrow of his brow, he bent down at picked Eve up quickly, setting her on the table so her eyes were at level with his own.

"Where were you and why?" He asked firmly again.

"I was hiding!" Eve shouted, her voice trembling as her body began to shake and her fingers began to knead her dress tighter.

"Why!?" He asked again.

"That's no way to treat a princess," a voice from the door suggested.

Twirling around, the silver haired elf growled loudly before the other elven man approached the two of them. His hair was a platinum blond, the same length as Branwen's, and his eyes were just as bright. The taller elf stepped closer to Branwen and wrapped his arms around his shoulders, licking his the point of Branwen's ears and smiling.

"I-Ilrear. .don't." Branwen gasped.

Eve looked down and felt a grip around her heart. Was she really that bad? Eve made to slid off the table but Branwen's hand on her knee stopped her as he looked away from the taller elf.

"Eve. .don't leave. This is," a shudder ran through his body. "Ilrear, my older brother. Ilrear, this is Eve."

Ilrear looked down at her and evaluated every detail about her. He then pulled back and looked sternly into Branwen's eyes, his younger brother nodding slightly. Branwen then turned to Eve and gathered her into his arms with a smile, pressing their lips together as he turned back to Ilrear. The blond elf wrapped an arm around her waist and used the other to move her golden hair from her neck. He tucked it behind her ear and softly massaged her belly as he nibbled at her sensitive ear, eliciting a gasp as Eve pulled away from Branwen's possessive teeth. Eve reached behind her and supported herself by grabbing Ilrear's hips while Branwen quickly removed her short dress, pressing their lips together again. Eve's hand wandered until it found the front of Ilrear's wrap, pulling the front loose and letting it drop to the floor. Ilrear's hand then reached passed Eve and undid his brother's robe with a mischievous smile.

Branwen fell back and supported himself on the table before pulling Eve forward onto his body. He smiled down at her, rubbing his arousal against her thigh before leaning down and whispering,

"You ready, melethnin?"