Be Silent

The Freshest Flower. Part 1.

Eve nodded furiously, gulping and latching ont Branwen tightly. She panted into his ear before hissing, sending a shudder down Branwen's spine. He groaned and bite down possessively on her shoulder, breaking the skin and licking the small beads of warm, sweet blood. Eve clawed viciously at his back when Branwen grabbed her hair and pulled. He suck his teeth into her exposed neck and the elf let out a loud purr. Silver hair was whipped back as Branwen shook out his mane, looking to Ilrear with insatiable lust.

"Are you just going to stand there or are you going to go get some oil?" He asked huskily.

Ilrear snapped out of his desirable thoughts and rushed into the main room, grabbing the small vial of light blue oil from the bed and rushing back. In the short time period it took him to get back, Branwen had already flipped Eve onto the table and was slowly and tortuously massaging her thighs. Eve writhed and squirmed under his gaze, her face red and her golden hair spread around her head. Ilrear walked silently behind Branwen, smoothing oil onto his fingers. Pressing his stomach against Branwen's back, he wrapped his arm around Branwen's chest as he entered two fingers into Branwen's patiently waiting hole.

He was rewarded with a moan as Branwen pushed back eagerly, turning his head to look at his older brother. Their fiery eyes met and Branwen licked Ilrear's soft lips before biting them as Ilrear added two more fingers. He was stretched and pleasured by the slight burning sensation and, through the haze of lust, snatched the vial from Ilrear and spread some onto his palm. He poured a little bit of the oil onto Eve's belly, making her stomach quiver as she purred contently on the table. Ilrear used his free hand to rub the oil into her skin while Branwen stroked the oil onto his own erection, gasping and emitting tiny moans as he did. Finally, when a loud groan ripped itself from his chest, he reluctantly pulled himself away from Ilrear and positioned himself behind him. Branwen rested his head on Ilrear's shoulder and offered a tiny smile to Eve.

"Don't worry. Ilrear'll do just as you tell him. He's a good boy," Branwen teased, patting Ilrear's ass and grinning.

"I just want it rough. And raw. And I don't care why," Eve answered, writhing a little more on the table before Ilrear grabbed her hips and groaned.

"Oh please, stop. I'll give it to you harder than you'll need if you don't stop," he said, staring down at Eve.

Eve grinned and writhed more while purring sweetly, batting her lashes at Ilrear. The older elf groaned and pounced on Eve, kicking himself off the ground and onto the table. He kissed her fiercely before reaching down and guiding his arousal to Eve's entrance. Suddenly, Branwen ripped Ilrear from Eve's body. He held the kicking and complaining body tightly until he stilled, his breath warm and his breathing heavy.

"What were you doing, Ilrear?"

"I was about to give her what she w- -"

"Without preparing yourself? Or her for the matter?!" Branwen shouted. He shoved the blond away from him and glared.

Ilrear glared back before scoffing and picking up his wrap. Eve watched the scene unfold before sitting up and whimpering, a small pout forming on her bruised lips.

"Shut up, Eve." Branwen commanded, grabbing his robe and pushing Ilrear out the door.

Eve was left alone, shivering, on the table. She slowly slid off and grabbed her dress, pulling it on and sitting sadly on the floor while listening to the sounds of breaking objects, ripping clothes, and angry moans from the other room.