Be Silent

Pretty.

Eve didn't have school the next day so she was up all night preparing for tomorrow's shoot. She sat on her floor and thought of different poses and special effects she could add to the elven man's picture. He was such an ethereal being; taking a plain picture would do him injustice. The sky was full of stars that gave Eve countless ideas as she gazed up at them until finally her eyelids drifted shut and she slept without dreaming.
----------------------------------------

Eve woke up the next morning with her camera on the floor and photos scattered around her. She lazily looked out her window and down at their backyard to see her two younger brothers playing. She closed her window and proceeded with her usual morning routine; taking a shower, getting dressed, doing her hair and make-up, and leaving. She left her camera in her room, up on the shelf, planning on bringing the elf back to her house if possible.

Eve remembered the way to the labyrinth perfectly. The whole memory seemed like a dream that she had entrusted her life too. Every step made her throat tighten up and every step down into the labyrinth made her more excited. When she reached the ground again, Eve was greeted by an elven brother but she wasn't sure if it was the one from yesterday.

He looked at her as his naturally sensuous body maneuvered towards Eve. His long hair, usually tied back, was like the night sky draped over his shoulders and flowing down his back. The tips of two pointy ears stuck out from his hair and his piercing eyes stared at Eve, as if staring into her soul.

The elven man reached out with long arms and embraced Eve in a warm hug. His skin was the colour of creme with a dash of cinnamon and it was smoother than any baby Eve had ever held. He smelled of mint all over and it made Eve reluctant to end the embrace, but she did. Looking up at him with dark brown eyes, Eve dared to ask,

"What's your name?"

He stared back down at her, idly twirling a lock of her hair in his fingers. Then he shrugged and a small pout formed on his lips.

"Will you tell me yours if I tell you mine?"

Eve nodded and followed closely as the elven man turned and walked down a long, narrow tunnel. They came to a reasonably large room with a large plush bed and furniture all around. All of the furniture, like the room, was a dark blue that glittered like it had stars sewn into it. The elf gestured to the bed as he strode over to it and laid down on his back, revealing a smooth stomach.

Eve didn't know what compelled her to walk over and lay right beside him, snuggling up to the elven man and gently placing kisses on his shoulder. He looked down at her and smiled before sitting up and pulling her into his lap.

"My name is Etiraan. My brothers and I are of high status here in the Labyrinth."

Eve noted all the jewels that adorned the room and it thought it would only make sense that they are of some kind of high status here. Such luxurious items they own.

"What is your name?" He asked, lifting Eve's head with a finger under her chin.

"My name. . is Eve. And I am of no great status from where I come from," She laughed.

Etiraan smiled down at her and brushed her hair away.

"Well, with a face such as yours, the creatures here would imagine you were a great queen. And your hair is such a different colour. Is it natural for all females on the surface to have such colouring in their hair?"

Eve laughed at his reference to her hair dye and and leaned a bit more against him. She laid her head on Etiraan's shoulder, her face fitted in the crook of his neck as she inhaled that wonderful scent from his body again. All of a sudden there was a loud bang and Etiraan's brothers came into the room smelling of roses.

They smiled at their brother before undressing and letting their hair down. Eve had happened to look up to see the finely toned belly and a few other unmentionables of one of Etiraan's brothers and she flushed deeply at the sight. But as embarrassing as it was, Eve could not tear her eyes away from their beautiful bodies. One of the elves caught sight of her staring and wiggled his pert little ass at her, making Eve smirk back at him.

Eve looked up and saw disappointment on Etiraan's face. He apparently did not approve of his brothers' behaviour but that disapproval did not make its way into the mind of his two deviant brothers.

Daring to draw his attention away from them, Eve nudged at Etiraan gently to get him to turn to her.

"I haven't got a lot of time when I'm alone in the house and it would be best for me to get you there while no one is home. Will you come with me?" She asked quietly.

Etiraan smiled sweetly down at her and nodded. Eve scooted off on his lap and onto the floor with Etiraan following suit. Eve gazed at Etiraan's two brothers who held their naked bodies closely together with goofy grins on their faces.

"Anrias! Naberl! Show some respect to our guest whom you've so rudely ignored her entire stay." Etiraan scolded.

Anrias And Naberl turned and looked sheepishly at their brother, feeling hurt by Etiraan's loud reprimand. They looked at Eve who smiled sweetly at them and motioned that it was fine before sending a stern look at Etiraan. He looked back at her admiration for having such patience for their devious lifestyle.

She had to be royalty. Eve was a princess from a different land, she just had to be.

Following Eve as she trailed down the hallway from before, Etiraan stared at her back. Maybe she was the extra power this world so desperately needed.