Be Silent

The Life Killer.

Eve was escorted to the ceremony by Etiraan, Anrias, and Naberl, the Labyrinth's top elves. They all sat down together at an extremely long table in a large room that seemed to be lit by the stars. It seemed as if the ceiling itself was the starry sky but there were more stars in this sky than Eve had ever seen before. She could see galaxies painted across the sky. It was all like a dream.

The room immediately went quiet at the sound of a smooth but loud voice from the head of the table. Every head turned to look at a tall, slender man with silver hair tied back in a similar fashion to that of Etiraan and his brothers.

"Welcome every creature of the Labyrinth, to this wondrous celebration. After seventeen long years and many hours of anticipation, our Princess has returned to us!"

The room erupted in cheers and applause and Eve froze at the sight of thousands of eyes upon her. Etiraan smiled down at her and stood, taking her hand in his own and waiting for her to stand too. He led her to the head of the table near the silver-haired man.

"Eve, meet your new prince."

Eve's eyes widened as she looked up at the rather tall man. His silver hair was complimented by bright green eyes and milky skin. It wasn't pale but it didn't have any colour to it at the same time. The man bent down bent down and kissed Eve on the cheek before pulling back and smiling at her gently.

"My name is Branwen. What is yours?"

The room watched Eve, waiting for her to reply to Branwen's request. She looked at Etiraan, a sad and regretful look in his eyes, but a small smile on his face. He nodded to Branwen and Eve turned back to him, smiling politely.

"My name is Eve. It's a pleasure to meet you, Branwen."

Branwen and Eve sat down beside each other, but Eve wanted to jump up and follow Etiraan like an obedient dog when she watched him walk away. A sad looked adorned her eyes as she looked down into her lap, her smile fading. Eve sighed and continued the ceremony in a polite manner, more than occasionally glancing over at Etiraan who carried on professionally.

Soon the ceremony ended and everyone returned to their various places in the Labyrinth. When Eve noticed Etiraan, Anria, and Naberl were leaving she immediately jumped up and rushed over to them, only to be met with a serious glare from Etiraan. She tensed up and looked at Etiraan with innocent eyes but he only bowed his head once and continued walking. Eve didn't know what to say or do and she jumped slightly when Branwen placed a hand on her shoulder. He rubbed his nose against her cheek affectionately before wrapping his arm around her shoulder and leading her off to another room. This room was even more lavishly decorated than Etiraan's was.

His entire room was filled with maroon furniture and silk everywhere. Branwen guided Eve over to his gorgeous bed and picked her up, smiling at the yelp Eve let out. He set her down on the bed and soon joined her, simultaneously kicking off his own clothes. Soon a taut, naked being was before Eve's eyes and she could do nothing but stare at him. Eve had truly never seen anything so beautiful. Eve didn't even see his hand move up to his shoulder and knead it gently while laying on his side and looking back at Eve.

Gathering the courage, Eve removed her socks crawled over to Branwen's side. She gently coaxed him onto his belly as she began to knead at his muscles. Encouraging groans tore themselves from Branwen's throat as he pressed his face into his pillow at the amazing relief Eve had presented to him. He then felt his hair being undone and waves of silver washed over his shoulders and a few stray strands glowed against the maroon sheets of his bed.

Soon, Eve heard a soft purring from beneath her and felt Branwen's breath leave him evenly. He had fallen asleep and Eve felt it was a chance to go see Etiraan. But instead she rolled over beside Branwen, that hurtful glare Etiraan gave her running through her mind. She wondered what had went on in the past few hours and if anything would ever be normal again.