Be Silent

In Spite of You.

Eve's mind blanked and she assumed she blacked out. When she was aware of where she was, Eve was curled up in someone's lap like a small child. She jumped slightly and almost fell but familiar hands caught her and held her to a warm chest.

"Are you all right?"

Eve looked up into Branwen's piercing eyes and scowled. She pulled away from him and left the room; of course she wasn't all right. Eve had the right mind to go back in there and slap him for all he's done!

Eve walked aimlessly down familiar hallways until she found Etiraan's room again. She didn't care what Branwen said, she was positive Etiraan and his brothers would help her. She walked silently down the hall to his door and knocked expectantly. She was greeted by Naberl, naked and shameless.

"Oh! Eve. .Etiraan's not here right now." He explained.

"I don't much care about him right now. As long as I'm anywhere but in my room,"

Naberl invited her in and went back to lounge on the bed as she paced back and forth. Anrias returned from another room with nothing but wrap on and cuddled up to his brother with a grin on his face. Eve only smiled and nodded before her face returned to a scowl.

At that moment, the door opened and Etiraan entered the room, his dark hair damp and glistening. He turned around and froze, his eyes upon Eve before he briskly walked into another room and back out.

"What are you doing here?" He asked in an annoying tone.

"Well excuse me for coming to visit." Eve shot back.

Etiraan sighed and put a hand on Eve's shoulder but she coldly brushed it away.

"Would you not be difficult? I just want to help."

Eve turned to him and glared before her features softened and she sighed. Etiraan directed her to another room where they sat down and talked for a while. The room was mostly royal blue with candles everywhere.

Eve felt better the more she shared her experiences with Etiraan, the more she shared the emotions that she had felt lately. She explained how she couldn't love Branwen as quickly as he had taken to her. Etiraan nodded, his eyes closed and a small grin on his face. He opened his eyes and offered a comforting smile.

"You don't love him, hm?" Etiraan chuckled slightly at the thought before sighing. "Well isn't that too bad."