Be Silent

Keep Me Silent.

Eve sighed and nodded her head solemnly. She gave Etiraan a tired look before smiling and resting her head on her arm.

"This is all your fault, Etiraan." she drawled out.

"My fault? You know, sometimes I wish you would've just stayed away from the labyrinth." He joked.

Etiraan's smile fell as he looked at Eve's solemn face. He sighed and scooted his chair closer to her. Etiraan leaned over Eve and rested a hand on her shoulder. She smiled up at him before leaning her body against his own and enjoying the soft feel of his body.

At that time, Anrias and Naberl thought it would be a good idea to interrupt and brought in some food in hopes of easing any tension in the room. The two of them had dressed and Anrias looked a bit tired but he smiled at his brother before patting him on the back.

The two elven brothers had brought in meat, hand-picked salads, and an awkward coloured drink that looked better than it smelled. Eve sat up a little and was thankful Etiraan didn't mind her leaning against him for dinner. Naberl elbowed Anrias in the ribs before the two of them smiled and took their food elsewhere, leaving Etiraan and Eve alone.

"What is that?" Eve asked after they left, motioning to the large bowl of red liquid.

"It's. .a very special drink. It's supposed to clear your head of any problems but even the strongest kings have fallen to its devious side effects," Etiraan sighed.

Eve sat up and poured a cup of it before settling back in Etiraan lap. She held some up to his mouth, looking at him with expectant eyes and a small pout on her lips. Etiraan rolled his eyes and smiled, taking a gulp of the red drink while locking eyes with Eve.

She smiled before taking a gulp for herself and setting the cup down. Etiraan and Eve simultaneously blinked several times; the drink proved to be very strong and had a little difficulty going down. Etiraan pulled Eve back to lean against him as the drink began to take effect. She smiled up at him and rested the back of her head on Etiraan's throat.

Etiraan fed Eve and neglected his own stomach until it growled and Eve insisted on him eating. She sat up in his lap and brought over two plates of salad and meat. Etiraan instantly feared for his life.

"You have to eat something eventually," Eve said as she gently fed Etiraan food.

Whenever he was chewing food or drinking, Eve would pet his hair and he'd only smile nervously up at him. He began to wonder if she was going to make him eat all of this and then eat him for her own dinner. He averted his eyes from her face where they instantly began to wander down her legs and he almost spit out his drink in doing so.

He'd forgotten not to drink that. He really wasn't supposed to. Etiraan's face reddened and he laughed nervously before setting his cup down and refusing anymore food.

Eve sat on Etiraan's lap and smiled back at him while idly running her fingers through his hair. He enjoyed the comforting touch and leaned his head into her hand each time. Eve smiled placed a kiss on Etiraan's head before standing up, albeit she stumbled to do so.

"I. .should probably go back now," She mumbled.

Etiraan looked down at the table before grabbing her wrist.

"Stay a little longer?"