‹ Prequel: Vengeance Banks In

The Gates of Hell

When I Grow Up

The brakes were just fine in the brand new Impala Zacky had bought to replace his Mustang he totaled on my fathers truck, how I found out the brakes were amazingly accurate was when I spoke the words Brian kissed me his foot turned led on that pedal and I almost ate dashboard, thankfully the seatbelts were just as good as the breaks. “What the fuck?!”

“Calm down Zacky,” I rubbed my neck where the seat belt burned it. “I told him that I love you, and that it couldn’t ever happen again.”

“Why the fuck would he do that?” he shouted as he turned to me, I glanced around to the back window and seen that there were no cars behind us, thankfully. “Are you okay, did I hurt your neck?”

“I’m fine,” I brushed away his hand that rubbed over my neck. “I don’t know why he did it, but he said he loved me.”

Rocky’s POV

I pulled back my hair and fixed the camera in the luggage, it was bothering me that it didn’t fit. I had 2 hours before my flight and I wasn’t looking forward to it, but being called as a personal favour to take pictures at a wedding couldn’t be turned down.

My phone rang, “Are you here yet?” I heard Jimmy’s voice in the phone, I chuckled.

“No my plane leaves in two hours,” I said finally getting the luggage closed.

“Damn, I want you here already,” he whined.

“Jimmy, no, where’s Johnny?” I asked, he let out a sigh.

“He’s freaking out, I mean he can’t believe his daughter is getting married,” Jimmy said, and I heard Leana in the background.

“I can’t either, tell L I said hi,” I heard him say it and her squeal then a thump and her voice on the phone.

“Hey girl,” Leana said into the phone, I could hear Jimmy pouting in the background.

“Hey,” I said getting my one luggage and carry on to the door. I looked around my apartment and a picture of the band caught my eye.

“I can’t wait to see you, we’re gonna have so much fun,” she said in her hyper mode.

“Can’t wait to see you guys either,” I said smiling, I had missed everyone. It had been years since I had last seen them. I had been part of their road crew until I got a steady job as a photographer. Now four years later I quit my job and decided to do my own thing.

“Jimmy no, put me down, babe I have to go, I can’t wait to see you,” before I could say anything the phone clicked shut. I sat down on my bed and leaned back, I was going back to the place I never thought I would see again.

I drifted my eyes shut and sure enough I fell asleep. I woke up with the cab honking in front of my house. I ran made sure I had everything closed the door and embarked on my trip to California. I don’t remember how I got there, when we lifted off or landed, experiences like that I tend to block out.

I was standing waiting for my luggage afraid to look around. I wanted to be prepared to see them again but I couldn’t, at least not yet. I got my luggage containing my most prized possessions my cameras and lenses and I turned around.

Above the crowd stood Jimmy, I made my way through the crowd and it felt like a movie everyone seemed to move away and I was left all alone looking at the family I used to have.

Jimmy noticed me first and smiled at me, then I saw Matt, Johnny, Brian and Zacky, all looking around and fidgeting. The girls hadn’t come, which saddened me a little, it was going to be hard to fit in. After all I only knew Val and Michelle and Leana.

“ROCKYYYYYYYYYYYYY,” Jimmy yelled getting everyone’s attention. I blushed as he came and picked me up. I noticed Matt got my luggage and smiled at me.

“Why are you all here?” I asked as he put me down and I kissed everyone cheek.

“It’s the guy’s night out,” Johnny said with a big smile as he pulled me into a hug.

“Oh, I could of taken a cab to the hotel,” I said as I made sure all my bags were taken. “Where’s the groom to be?” I asked looking at Zacky, he smiled and I pulled him into a hug. “I’m so happy for you,” I said in his ear and he smiled at me, but something was off from his smile. I gave him, my we need to talk look and he nodded at me and tilted his head towards Brian.

“Bri Bri,” I said noticing he wasn’t really saying anything. I jumped on him, he caught me. “Damn you look good,” I said and noticed him blush.

“You do too,” he said as I got down from him.

“Liar,” I said knowing I looked like hell on a streak. “How’s my favorite Haner?”

“I’m good,” he answered with a smile on his face.

“Not you,” I said.

“Oh, he’s good,” Brian said knowing I was referring to his dad. Who had become my second dad on tours.

“Awesome, come on I want to leave my stuff at the hotel,” I said putting my arm through Brian and Zacky’s. I felt like the luckiest woman in California, I had two of the best guitarist in the world escorting me out of the airport, and the hottest lead singer carrying my stuff, while the most amazing bassists was carrying my carry on, with the most extraordinary drummer trying to entertain me.

“You’re not staying at a hotel,” Johnny said.

“Then who am I staying with?” I asked.

“Me,” the voice made me shiver; maybe coming back wasn’t such a good idea.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter was written by RomanianLover for me, since I was having a big ass writers block thing. Anyway, she did amazing, comment for her!

Rocky I picked her out, sorry if you don't like her.

The Boys