Status: Suffering from writers block

Through the Eyes of an Immortal Teenager

Confrontation

I walked through the tree’s, trying to find my way to my sisters classroom window.
You see I was heading to class when I felt something, a dark aura on school property, and on instinct I knew it was outside of their class room, so here I am making my way through a cluster of tree’s to see what’s going on.
...
A bunch of black silhouettes were crouched outside their window. With one large step I was among their midst. My arms crossed across my chest. They jumped when they say me come out of the trees.
“First things first, who the hell are you? What the fuck do you want with my sister and Wynter?! And I swear to god if you lie to me or do anything to them, all of you will find yourself lucky if you landed in the deepest darkest pits of hell. Got it?”
They just stared at me, with shocked eyes.
“Hey when I ask you a question you are going to answer it! Now spit it out, before I bury you alive.”
While everyone else sat there shell shocked, a man in his twenties stood up.
“My name is Damon.” He said, “My friends and I are only here to keep peaceful eye on young Sonia and Wynter.” He smiled.
A signal in my head flashed telling me that this was a strait out lie.
“BULL SHIT” I spat, as I grabbed the collar of his shirt, I lifted him off of the ground. “Now will you give me a straight answer or shall I bleed it out of you?” I purposely raked a fingernail across his cheek, leaving behind a deep gash. Only from his gash crimson fluid didn’t run out, instead it was this foul smelling, puke green fluid, a demons blood. “I knew something was wrong with you guys, so tell me Damon, were you born a demon or made one? Actually don’t tell me, you and the rest of your demon buddies here won’t be alive for much longer anyway. Do me a favor though will you, after I kill you send a message to those who you work for. It’s a warning, if I ever see any of your kind prowling around anyone that I care for ever again, everyone of your race will regret it.”
“MAKE ME.” He spat.
“Oh I will, don’t worry about that.”
I brought my free hand up to my mouth and pierced my thumb with one of my elongated fangs. Then I brought it to his forehead, and pressed it flat against his exposed skin.
“With my blood, I brand you with my message. With your death, you will deliver it, for when my blood wills it shall be done.” I took my thumb off his forehead, in its place was a scarlet eye with a moon placed atop the pupil. My symbol, the I of night, the eye of a seer. The Scarlet symbol quickly dissolved from its place. As a result Damon was temporarily paralyzed from shock.
I leaned towards his ear and whispered. “I didn’t say my sister’s name was Sonia, first mistake in your worthless lie.”
I grabbed one of the daggers concealed in my sleeve and took a quick, effortless swipe at his neck. His body went limp and I dropped him to the ground and stepped forward.
“Well which of you low life demons would like to volunteer is next?”

---Silence---

“No one?”
The group was trying to edge away from their small cluster and into the trees.
“Nuh, uh, uhh.” I said moving my finger back and forth like I was saying no to a little kid. “ You aren’t getting away that easily. I told Damon the lot of you would die tonight and I am not about to change my mind.”
In a matter of seconds all of them were dead on the ground. Its quite stupid, why is it that whenever a demon is sent out to do ones dirty work those demons are only ever stupid AND lower class, made demons. I swear a single injured, dying human would put up more of a fight that these imbeciles. I was about to leave when I realized that I really couldn’t leave a bunch of dead bodies lying around the school. I guess I’ll have to clean up this mess.
“Aceley Seer, you’ve done enough, hurry off to class, I’ll send the helpers to tend to this mess.”
I spun around. What the hell is he doing here?!
“Very well Father.” I said and turned to walk away.
“Oh and Ace.”
“Yes Father?”
“Sondra would like to see you, Wynter, and Sonia after school tonight. Don’t let her down.”
“Very well.”
And with that I turned and walked back to class.
Why would Aunt Sondra want to see us during the day? I guess we’ll have to wait to see.
You see my last name isn’t Seer by any coincidence. Seer is an ancient name; it dates back to the beginning of time, the start of all history. Luna was the first of the Seer line. Luna Seer was created when the moon was at its highest. It is said that as she matured she began to have visions of the future, she was the first and most powerful of all prophetess’ and prophets’, and as such each of her descendants gained the sight as they matured, well most of them did. She was the younger sister of Crimson Hera, he was created on the red hour, he was the first created of all vampires and as such he had the first say. His line has been in power since the beginning of time. This list of ancestry can go on forever, but at the moment this is all that is important.
You see my sister, Sonia, and I are Seer’s and Wynter is a Hera. Make sense?
Well you might be asking what this has to do with Aunt Sondra. Well Aunt Sondra is believed to be the most powerful seer since Luna Seer, the very first of my line. It is because of this, that I question her reasoning for wanting to see Wynter, Sonia, and I. When Sondra asks for someone, they go no ifs, ands or buts and something tells me this is no family meeting, she wants to see us for a different reason and it has something to do with our futures...

---RING---

*Sigh* with that I walked to my period 2 class.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay at the moment I am a complete idiot, this chapter has been finished for god knows how many months and I forgot to put it up *hits head* xD, any ways I'm sorry about the wait, I hope you liked this chapter.
Comment please ^^

If you get the time feel free to check out my other story, Mystical, its full of twists and nightmares and vampires and all that fun stuff xP
Okay I shall be quiet now, thanks for reading ^^
----
Karlene