Outside Looking In

Chapter 11. Caught Red Handed

Anna's P.O.V.

As I turned my head to look at her with bug-eyes, I yelled "CRAP! Are you serious?!?"

"YES! I'm serious!" she exclaimed.

"How could this happen? I was in my freakin' ninja mode! GAH!" I said as I threw my arms up in the air.

"Well... when I went up to the check-out thingy and placed the movies on the counter, Ryan was like 'Ya know... your friend is really weird.' I just looked at him funny and was like ' what are you talking about?' he said 'yeah... i saw her crawling on the floor... from aisle to aisle.' I had to think quickly so I said 'ooh... yeah... that's Anna. She lost one of her charms from her charm bracelet. Yeah... so she was looking for it closely because it was one of her favorites.'"

"But I didn't loose a charm... I don't even own a charm bracelet. I was being a ninja and hiding from him. You know that."

"Of course I know that... but he doesn't and I didn't want him to. That was the plan. Anyways... he was like 'ooh... I still think she's weird,' as he was checking out the movies. Then I said 'Umm... okay... I'm pretty sure she doesn't care.' Then he said other non-important things so I took the movies and now here I am." She smiled.

I chuckled at her and she asked "What are you laughing at?"

I replied, "You."

"What did I do?"

"You're deep voice trying to imitate Jerk-face. You suck at it by the way." I chuckled some more.

"Well it's not like you could do any better," and she stuck her tongue out at me. Real mature of her.

"So! Ha ha. Anyway... I still think he's a meanie. And I still don't get why he works there in the first place." I mentioned while i turned on the car and began to back out of my parking space.

"I thought of that too but I didn't ask 'cause it's not my place to."

"Hmm... oh well. I guess the world may never know... " I replied as Liz turned on the radio. We rode the rest of the way to my house singing loudly to the songs that played, even to the ones we didn't like or the ones we didn't know the words to.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm SO sorry that it has been over a YEAR that I've update this... I've been procrastinating. What fun. And I'm sorry that it's so short... I've had a MAJOR brain fart. =(

OH! and sorry it's so lame right now... it'll get better. Just hang on and stick to it.

I hope you comment and subscribe. =D

Hopefully updates will come sooner. =D I'll try.