Love Story

The New Girl

*Taylor's house*
(RING,RING,RING)
Taylor-"Come on just 5 more minutes." She looks at her clock."CRAP! It's almost 7:00, I'm gonna be late for school.What am I going to do,I can't be late on..wait, why am I talking to myself?"

*At school* Joe-"Where is Ashley,I told her to meet me here at 7:00 sharp and it's now"looks down at watch."7:03."

Ashley-"Hey hotstuff!"
Joe-"Finally you're here,and I told you not to call me hotstuff,babe,or anything else like that.I DON'T like you anymore.You lost your chance"
Ashley-"But I still have feelings for you,Joe"leans in to kiss him.
Nick-"Hey bro,WHOA!Um,I didn't mean to interupt anything."
Joe-"NO! You saved me!"
Nick-"Oh,well in that case,no problem.Hey Selena."

Selena-"Hey Nick."
Joe walks up over to Nick.
Joe-(whispers)"I bet you can't make a move on Selena."
Nick-(screams)"I told you I don't like Selena!"
*Taylor's house
Taylor-"Bye gotta run."
Person-"not without saying goodbye." She walks back inside "Goodbye"
Takes off.

*At school*
Nick-"Ooops,did I say that outloud?" Everyone-"YES!"
Nick-"Sorry,that came out wrong,I mean well,umm,Joe you explain it!Joe?"
Joe's in a gaze.Joe-"She's pretty...!" Nick-"who?"
Joe's staring at Taylor.Joe- "Her!" Selena-"Oh yeah,Demi told me about her,she's the new girl."
Nick-"How did Demi find out?"
Selena-"she overheard the principal on the phone talking about her.Her name is Taylor..um..Swift..I think.Oh hey Demi!"
Demi-"Hey guys"

Taylor-"Hi can you tell me where room 509B is?"
Joe-"I'll take you there,that's my next class.Let me see your schedule.Cool we have the same classes together exept for...wow you're in advanced chorus!" Taylor-"yeah...um...so can you just take me to my..um..class please?"
Joe-"sure."
Ashley"-wait,Joe,what were you going to tell me?"
Joe-"oh,um,yeah,,about that,um,I was just going to tell you to stay away from me,but I already did.Yeah,that's it!"
Ashley-"Wait,Joe,will you kiss me now?" Joe-"NO!"
Ashley-"fine,but you'll love me again before you know it!Bye!!"
Joe-"Oh I hate that girl!Anyways,this is the way to our class."

*Lunch period*
Demi-"Hey Joe,come sit with us."
Joe-"hey guys!"
Taylor is by the populars.
Taylor-"Hi,can I sit here?"
Ashley-"Oh,look what the dumpster brought in."
Miley-"Yeah,I haven't seen dresses and cowboy boots together since,well,never!"
Taylor's mad and upset.
Taylor-"Whatever!"
She goes to an empty table and sits down

Joe-"hey come over here and sit with us."
Taylor gets up and walks with him
Joe-"Guys,this is Taylor."
Everyone-"hey!"

Ashley-"OMG I can't believe that new girl is sitting with Joe,my Joe! I know how to fix this!..."

What will Ashley do?What will happen with Nick and Selena?And will Taylor and Joe's relationship grow? Find out on A Jaylor Story:Love Story(ep.2season1)