Love Story

Taylor is okay

*With Ashley, Miley, JB and Taylor*

Joe-"Taylor!"
Ashley-"Do you want to set her free?"
Joe-"Yes!"
Ashley-"Then date us"
Nick-"And if we don't?"
Ashley-"Let's just say that she was brought here for a reason"
Miley-"If you don't, Taylor goes bye-bye"
Nick-"I hate you"
Ashley-"Good. Now listen up. I can press this button whenever I want. When I do, the straps tighten and heat up."
Joe-"Get her out of that thing"
Miley-"Then go out with us"
Ashley-"Oh, and you can't just break up with us 2 seconds after we let Taylor go. If you do, we'll take her and do even worse damage"
Joe-"Then no!"
Ashley-"Ooh, sorry. Wrong anwer."

She presses the button. Taylor tries to scream, but the straps are too tight. Joe attacks Ashley, grabs the remote and starts pressing random buttons until he finds the one that loosens the straps.

Taylor-"Ahh! God, that hurts!!!"

Ashley & Miley run away through the back door as Taylor falls to the ground unconsious. Just then, two police officers come through.

Police man-"Drop that remote. You two boys are in some serious trouble."

The other police officer check Nick and Joe.

Police officer-"They're clean. We need to get this young lady to the hospital. Do you boys know that this will put you in jail for attempted murder?"
Nick-"But we didn't..."
Police officer-"Save it. Must I remind you that everything you say or do can be used against you against court? I suggest you stay quiet."
Nick-"Yes, sir"

He takes Nick and Joe to the police car. They are sitting inside of it when they see some paramedics pushing Taylor on a gurnie into the ambulance. Joe starts crying.

Police officer-"Do you see what you have done to this young girl?"

Joe can't take it any more.

Joe-"We didn't do it! Why would I do that to my girlfriend?! We were set up! We went there to go find her! I woke up this morning and she was gone! I found a note saying to go there! So I did and I found her there!"
Police officer-"Then why did you have the remote"
Joe-"I grabbed it from the person who did this and loosened the straps!"
Police officer-"Do you know the person who did it?"
Joe-"Yes sir"
Police officer-"Okay. We have to take you down to the police station"
Joe-"Can I at least see Taylor?"
Police officer-"After we go downtown and ask you a couple more questions"

They go down to the station

*At the hospital*

Taylor is being examined. Selena and Demi got there as well as Denise and Kevin I. The doctor comes out.

Selena-"Is she okay?"
Doctor-"I think she will be. She has a couple of second degree burns on her legs and arms. I'm most concerned about her stomach. She has a third degree burn around it. We're gonna keep her over night, just in case"
Selena-"Okay. Thank you."

The doctor leaves.