Love Story

Their lives may change as they know it

*At Taylors house*

Taylor is on the couch, snuggling into Joes chest.

Taylor-Well, I wish I could say thanks for the help, but
you really didnt do anything.

Joe-Yeah, thanks a lot.

Taylor-No problem.

She grins, and he cant help but smile.

They lay there together for a few minutes. They both turn their heads when they hear a car beep, then they see the doorknob turn slowly.

Taylor-Oh, God. Shes back!

Joe-Where do I go?

Taylor-Um

She tries to think.

Taylor-Oh! My room! She never goes in there.

Joe-Okay. Love you.

He gives her a quick peck on the cheek, and then runs to her room. Right when he disappears, Ms. Bianca comes in.

Ms. B-Taylor!

Taylor runs to the doorway.

Taylor-Yes, maam?

Ms. B walks into the house and looks around suspiciously. She turns around and faces Taylor.

Ms. B-I dont see anything yet. Now go to your room.

Without a word, Taylor walks to her room. She quietly shuts her door and makes sure that Ms. Bianca isnt near. Then she starts to whisper Joes name. Slowly, he walks to her.

Taylor-All clear.

Joe-Good. Now how am I supposed to get out of here?

Taylor-Um you could go out the bathroom window. Its right across the hall.

Joe-Are you serious?

Taylor-Unless youd like to just walk out the front door and let Ms. Bianca see you. Then there would be a good chance of me going to the hospital.

Joe-Okay, wheres the door?

Taylor-Oh, shut up.

Quietly, she opens her door and tiptoes across the hall. She then signals Joe to follow. When they both get to the bathroom, she closed the door. They both pulled the screen off, and Joe climbs out. They exchange hugs and I love you, and then hes gone.

As she repaired the window, she felt a sharp pain in her side. It hurt really badly, and she had to sit down for a little bit. It was like something she had experienced before. After a while, it went away. She passed it off as no big deal, and continued to fix the window. After she finished, she went back to her room and sat down on the floor. (AN//: She doesnt have a bed in her room. Its too small.)

A few more pains come and go.

Taylor thinking-Why am I getting these stupid pains? I mean, I dont have my period actually, I havent had my period for a while now. How long has it been? A month? Two? Oh no No, I cant be

She runs to the bathroom and looks around frantically for a pregnancy test that Ms. Bianca saved somewhere incase she got drunk at some party or something. She finally found one. She followed the instructions, the waited for the beep.