Love Story

Ms. Bianca knows, and she's not happy

*The next morning at Selena's house*

Selena woke up late Saturday morning. After a moment of rubbing her sleepy eyes, she searched the room for Taylor. To her suprise, she was nowhere to be seen.

Selena-"Taylor?"

She stood up and searched her entire house for Taylor, shouting her name every few seconds. She stopped dead in her tracks when she reached the bathroom. She immediately wrinkled her nose and gagged.

Selena-"Ew."

Taylor was sitting in front of the toilet throwing up.

Taylor-"Yeah, you're not the one having to deal with it every single day."

She flushed the toilet, but was too weak to stand up.

Selena-"Let me help you."

She helped Taylor up. Taylor leaned onto the counter to regain her strength.

Selena-"So, um... how far along are you?"
Tayor-"About a month and a half."
Selena-"Wow."
Taylor-"Yeah, I know. It's unbelievable."
Selena-"When do you have to go back to the doctor?"
Taylor-"Tomorrow, actually. I'm excited."
Selena-"Well, good luck, Tay."
Taylor-"Thanks."

Taylor looked down and rubbed her stomach, and Selena couldn't help but smile.

Taylor-"Well, I'm gonna drop by my house. See if I can get in any way, you know?"
Selena-"Yeah. Well, good luck."

Taylor laughed a bit.

Taylor-"Thanks."

(AN:// Ms.Bianca is off on some trip somewhere...)

She walked with Selena to the door, gave her a hug, and left.

*At Taylor's house*

Taylor just arrived at her house. She glanced at the driveway and saw Ms.Bianca's car parked on it.

Taylor-"Oh no..."

Just then, Ms.Bianca stepped outside.

Ms.B-"Taylor! Get inside right now!"
Taylor-"Now I've done it."

*Jonas house*

Kevin-"Mom, I need to talk to you."
Denise-"What is it, sweetheart?"
Kevin-"I can not stand the fact that Joe is going to be a father."
Denise-"I don't love the idea either, but I can't change it."
Kevin-"I just... I can't even stand seeing her in the house!"
Denise-"I can't either. That's why I told her she wasn't allowed here... not for a while anyway."
Kevin-"So you're saying you might allow her to come here again?"
Denise-"Well, I mean. Joe's the father of her baby whether we like it or not. So, I don't think we have a choice."
Kevin-"No! She can't stay here!"
Denise-"Kevin, that's not up to you."
Kevin-"Ugh! I'm going out!"

He storms to the door.

Denise-"I love you, honey."

He screams once more before he slams the front door shut. Just then, Nick stepped down the stairs.

Nick-"Wow. Someone's mad."
Denise-"He'll get over it."

*At Taylor's house*

Taylor slowly approached her house, and Ms.Bianca's furry grew inside of her. As soon as Taylor got close enough for Ms.Bianca to reach her, she pulled Taylor's arm and threw her inside. She slammed the door and slowly stomped to Taylor, who had fallen onto the floor.

Ms.B-"So you lied to me. You do have friends, don't you?"
Taylor-"What?"
Ms.B-"Don't play stupid with me. I saw you with that trampy brunnette."
Taylor-"She's not a tramp!"

Immediately after she said that, Taylor covered her mouth. She had just given herself away. Ms.Bianca smilied evily.

Ms.B-"So she is a friend. I knew it. Now you are going to pay for disobeying me."

She suddenly lunged at Taylor. She got ahold of her ankle and twisted it until she heard a pop. Taylor yelped in pain, but her screams were subsided when Ms.Bianca kicked her in the stomach. Every kick grew stronger, and Taylor winced at them all, too terrified to scream anymore. Ms.Bianca pulled Taylor up by her neck and pinned her to the wall. She slapped her across the face, leaving a red mark sting her face. She winced slightly, trying to suck it up but failing terribly. For a few more minutes, Ms.Bianca beat her. Taylor didn't dare cry any tears, but did scream at every touch from her. Ms.Bianca punched her in the stomach finally, and Taylor's face went blank for a moment. The pain was so... horrible. It felt like nothing Taylor had ever felt before. She clutched her stomach tightly, her face filled with pain.

Taylor-"What the hell?! I'm pregnant you idiot!"

Ms.Bianca's face went white. She was completely speechless. Taylor fell to the floor, but Ms.Bianca continued to stare. She backed away slowly, keeping her eyes on Taylor. Once Taylor started shedding a few tears, Ms.Bianca ran out the front door. Taylor felt the cool wind blow as she clutched her stomach and criend violent tears. And then everything went black; she fainted.