Love Story

Kevin's a jackass... period.

Demi and Selena continued to watch two of their best friends cry endlessly. Tears trickled down their own cheeks, but they wiped them away quickly. Finally, after ten agonizing minutes, Demi and Selena got the courage to walk into Taylors room. They cleared off all of the remaining tears on their faces and entered the room silently. Taylors face was completed hidden in Joes chest, but her sobs were barely muffled. They could hear the pain in Taylors voice, hurting them even deeper than before. But they put smiles on their faces for Joe and Taylor. They had to support them.

Joe moved to the side to give Selena and Demi more room. Demi sat down next to Taylor, and Selena stood on the opposite side. Taylor still clung to Joe tightly. Demi rubbed her back and whispered soothing words to her.

Shh, its okay, Demi whispered. Itll be alright.

Taylors head shook violently, and Demi sighed. Taylor wouldnt get over this for a very long time. Will she ever get over this?, Demi thought.

Tay, were here for you. You know that, right? Selena questioned softly.

Taylor nodded but refused to look at them.

Taylor, look at me, Selena instructed in a hushed tone.

Taylor finally looked at them. Her face was tear stained and her eyes were red and puffy. She had mascara running down her cheeks, too. She looked like she belonged in a sad, heartbreaking movie. Then again, isnt that what she was experiencing? A heartbreak?

Selena gave Taylor a tight hug, and Taylor hugged back immediately. She sobbed onto Selenas shoulders harshly, and Demi couldnt help but join in on the hug. After a few moments passed, the girls broke away from each other. Taylors sobs slowed, but they were still evident. She swiped away all of the tears remaining on her cheeks.

They heard a soft knock at the wooden door. The doctor appeared in the room with a brown clipboard in his hand.

Well Taylor, I have your charts with me. You do not have a sprained ankle thankfully. It might hurt a bit to walk on for a while, but it will be fine. Everything else seems to be working great. You can leave as soon as somebody signs you out. The doctor informed.

Taylor nodded slightly, and the doctor left the room. Taylor sighed heavily, and Joe hugged her once more.

Are you ready to go? Joe asked. Taylor nodded once again, but didnt speak at all.

Denise signed Taylor out so she could leave. Nick drove Joe and Taylor back to the Jonas house while Denise drove alone. Selena and Demi both went home. Nick got stuck at a stop light. Joe looked over at Taylor and squeezed her hand, but she didnt even flinch.

Hey, itll be alright, He assured her. Well get through this.

A small tear slid down Taylors face.

Its not going to be okay, She whispered. It will never be okay.

Joe sighed and shook his head.

Trust me, it will be ok- He began only to be cut off by Taylor.

No, Joe! Its not okay! I lost our child! Our little baby! My miracle! I will never, ever get it back! Do you not understand that?! This is the one thing that I wanted so much, but like everything else in my life, I cant have it! Taylor ranted loudly.

Joe remained silent. He did not know what to say to that. At that moment, he realized how much this baby meant to Taylor. He realized that she might not ever get over it. And he hated it.

The rest of the car ride was silent. They reached the Jonas house before Denise did. They all got out of the car and walked up to the front door. Nick opened it up with the key to reveal Kevin and Ashley cuddling up on the couch. If that day wasnt bad enough, it just got a whole lot worse. Taylor tried to hide her face unsuccessfully. Ashley saw her tear stained face and smiled.

Oh look, the princess has been crying. Boo-hoo. Ashley teased, making Taylors heart break just a little bit more.

Shut up! Joe snatched instantly.

Ashley looked offended more a minute, but then regained her previous look.

So what happened? Ashley questioned, pretending to be interested.

I lost my baby. Are you happy?! Taylor shouted back, taking off seconds later up the stairs to Joes room. She slammed the door when she reached his bedroom.

Well, maybe thatll teach her a lesson, Kevin stated.

Excuse me? Joe questioned harshly.

She didnt deserve a baby before. Beside, she probably didnt even want it. he snickered.

That set Joe off. He plunged at Kevin and started throwing punches at him.