Love Story

Another hospital visit for Taylor

*With Miley and the others*
"When you find a way to prove yourself, let me know." Demi sneered half heartedly. She began to walk away but Miley screamed after her.

"Okay! I can prove it!" Miley shouted.

Demi stopped and listened unwillingly.

"Ashley is out to get Taylor again. She was planning on locking her up in the janitor's closet after beating her up." Miley explained.

"Did you help?" Selena questioned immediately.

"No! I refused to do anything more to Taylor! I mean, she's gone through enough. I don't want to see her get hurt anymore." Miley smiled slightly.

"Alright, then. The boys are looking for Taylor. When she gets back we'll tell her." Selena promised.

Selena smiled at the fact that Miley was now on their side, but Demi wasn't so sure about her.

*With the boys*

Austin opened the closet door swiftly. He flips the light switch to reveal a curly hair blonde curled up in the corner crying. Joe raced into the closet and knelt down next to Taylor.

"Hey, are you okay?" He asked softly.

She shook her head rapidly but remained curled up.

"Hey, look at me," Joe whispered.

No response.

"Tay, look at me!" Joe shouted getting impatient.

A few sobs escaped Taylor's mouth, and Joe tried to comfort her.

"Dude, stop yelling." Nick commanded softly.

Finally, Taylor looked up at them. Her face was bloody and swollen. She had puffy red eyes from crying, and a deep look of fear in her eyes.

"What happened?!" Joe exclaimed.

Taylor did not respond. She just cried some more.

"C'mon, you need to go to the hospital!" Austin shouted.

In the very next moment, Taylor was being rushed out of the room by Joe, with Austin and Nick trailing behind them quickly.

*With the girls*

"So you don't know where Taylor is?" Miley asked in attempt to make conversation.

"Nope, no clue." Selena responded with a frown.

Demi sat beside Selena and Miley with an irritated look on her face. She was kind of ticked off at Selena for trusting Miley right away. How does she know that Miley is even telling the truth. Maybe she's doing it to get the inside of everything they do!

Demi's thoughts were interrupted by a phone call. Demi reached into her pocket and pulled out her cell phone.

Nick.

Demi pressed the talk button and pressed the phone up to her ear.

"Hey." She greeted.

She listened as Nick talked for a little bit. Her face immediately fell.

"What?! We're on our way!" She shouted before hanging up the phone.

"What happened?" Selena asked worriedly.

"Taylor..." She glanced at Miley and sighed.

"Ashley must have gotten to her already." She frowned.

They immediately sprinted to the front of the school. Joe and Austin's cars were already gone. The girls quickly jumped into their own cars and sped away to the hospital.

*At the hospital*

By the time that the girls arrived at the hospital, the boys were already in the waiting room. The nurses had taked Taylor to the examining room. It was just a matter of time now.

"Hey." Selena greeted as the girls sat down.

"Um... hi." Joe replied while staring at Miley.

"Oh, she's on our side. She came and warned us about Ashley, but... well, I guess she didn't come soon enough." Selena explained.

Joe perked up immediately.

"So it was Ashley who did this?" Joe shouted with fury in his eyes.

Miley nodded confidently. Joe was about to say something but the doctor came into the room.

"Taylor Swift?" He asked while looking down at his clipboard.

Joe raised his hand to signal the doctor over to him.

"Well, Ms. Swift seems to be doing perfectly fine. She will have a swollen cheek and black eye but nothing too serious." The doctor assured.

Everyone let out a breath that they didn't even realize they were holding in.

"Thank you doctor. Can we go see her?" Austin asked politely.

"Yes you may. Room 413." The doctor smiled. With that he left.