Status: Writers Block, Plz Comment With Ideas

My Junk

A boy, A number, A date

I went back out to the dance floor to find Amanda, who was sitting at the bar talking up a storm with the bartender. I slid onto the barstool next to her, and yes we can drink because we’re 22.
“Hey,” I said, as the guy at the bar turned away from their conversation to mix a drink for a girl farther down the table.
“Hey, did you find your guy?”
“Yeah,” I said, momentarily lost in thought. But then Amanda got up and grabbed my hand, dragging me with her. “Where are we going?”
“To dance silly, we’re at a club! It’s what we do.” She said, finding us an open area on the dance floor. It turned out that Bryan’s band was a huge hit; people seemed to love their music.
About an hour later, the tag of my shirt started to bother me, so excused my self to the bathroom to check it out. I locked my self in a stall and tugged at the back of my top, which was a green, strapless shirt. My hand came away with a folded piece of paper. I opened it.
Brian
206-853-0998
I smiled to myself, as I tucked the paper away in the pocket of my jeans. When I went back out side, Amanda was right where I left her.
“Hey,” she said. “This band is pretty good.” She sounded totally wasted. Thank god I was the official designated driver. “Do you think I could request a song?”
“Probably,” I told her, so she found her way through the crowd to the back stage. As soon as the current song finished, Nick, the drummer, walked off stage for a moment, before walking back on and whispering something in Bryan’s ear.
“Okay, we have a song request.” Bryan said into the microphone, before picking up his guitar again and starting the song.
Amanda and I stayed until the club closed at one in the morning. Bryan came down off the stage to say good-bye
“Hey,” he said, coming over to where Amanda and I were lingering.
“Hey, I’m Amanda.” Amanda said with a smile.
“Bryan,” He replied. Yet he wouldn’t take his eyes off of me.
“I’m going to go wait in the car,” Amanda said, nudging me and making her exit. Sober or not, she was my best friend for a reason.
“So,” Bryan continued as soon as the door had shut behind Amanda. “Are you going to tell me your name?” I thought for a moment.
“No, I don’t think so. You’re just going to have to figure it out.”
“Will you tell me if I guess it right?”
“Sure.”
“Fine. Are you doing anything this Friday?”
“No,”
“Good, the band has another gig that night. And I would love to see you there.”
“Maybe.” He flashed me a smile.
“Look, I should go help clean up, but call me sometime, or I’ll see you on Friday.”
“Yeah, I guess so.” Nick called him from the stage.
“Duty calls,” Bryan said, before turning around to go help Nick. No good-bye, no last kiss, maybe we would last longer than I thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG I have been having such bad writers block! I'm so sorry it took so long, but never mind, I promise to keep working on this one!

MLE