Crazy in Love

Sometimes, people will do just about anything for love if they want it bad enough. Crazy things. Dangerous things. Wicked things. And all he knew was his obsession; he was going to have me no matter the cost. I'm only 18. This is my story.
  1. Introduction
    Just a quick drabble to help you understand what this story is about...
  2. "I Promise"
    Let's take a look into the main character's life - her friends, her hobbies, her family, her admirers.
  3. "It's the new kid"
    This is how it all begins... How the nightmare became a reality...
  4. "What a coincidence"
    Ally and James become friends at school, and Ally meets a new interesting 'new kid' along the way who charms her!
  5. "Slightly creepy"
    What's this? Someone having a party??
  6. "My own mix"
    Ally didn't intend on getting SO drunk at the party - nor did she intend to leave with James...
  7. "It's my favourite too"
    Ally discovers that James isn't the only one lying, and not about something as petty as food.
  8. "For pure pleasure"
    Someone gives Ally a surprise visit at her home.
  9. "I'm not interested"
    Matt turns out to be quite the adamant little womaniser.
  10. "Screw the stereotypes"
    James and Ally chit-chat, like friends do - but James obviously takes it more seriously!
  11. "Accidents Happen"
    Warren sees Ally's lovebites from Matt - will he believe her when she says 'it's not how it seems'?
  12. "Live for the moment"
    A short chapter, but Ally and Warren get really, really close.
  13. "It will pass"
    Ally is interviewed by the police... Something bad has happened...
  14. "He's a creep"
    Is James succeeding in turning Ally against the ones who are true to her?
  15. Something's Just Not Right
    Ally and Joyce have a small falling out over 'the new kid'... Will Ally come to her senses?