Crazy in Love

Introduction

During our lifetime, we are acquainted with all sorts of characters. Funny people, boring people, wild, aggressive, even deeply troubled people. Some vastly intelligent people, while others lean towards the creative side. There are so many qualities, abilities and traits which are more apparent in one person than the other.

But sometimes... occasionally, there are people we come to meet whose characteristics are slightly... concealed. These people can turn out to be completely different to what we had expected or imagined, and they surprise us. It can be an impressive type of surprise - like when the boring character reveals a hidden talent which changes the concept of them being so bland. However, it can also be a negative surprise. I won't give an example for that one, because I have my story to tell instead.

I wanted my teenage years to be the best of my life - the ones to remember forever. Well, I got that wish. I'll never forget what happened to me during my last year at college.

He was a person I thought was real. He was a person I took pity on. And He was someone I could never really know as anything but a twisted enigma. I learnt that the painful way.

This is a story of how someone you think you can trust, can turn out to be a pure stranger. I will never forget those eyes; a gateway for deceit. Those perfect lips; the persuasion for all lies. No... I'll never forget. The infatuation. Obsession. A mad desire.

No one could save me. I had to learn for my own.

You can never judge a book by its cover.