The Pros and Cons of Living

Part 4


Later…
Bella’s POV

“But Daddy!” I shouted. “It isn’t fair!”

“Look, Bella. If you’re here he’ll hurt you.”

“So? I don’t care! I don’t want to stay with Uncle Mikey!”

“Annabelle, what do you want us to do?”

Uht-oh. Daddy said ‘Annabelle’. I’m cutting it close here….

“Daddy! I hate America!”

“Well I don’t much want you there, Annabelle, but I don’t have a choice!”

“Can I at least stay with Grandma?”

“Mom is busy, Annabelle. Please just don’t fight back for once. I can’t take your attitude today.”

"Oh don't give me that, Dad! You know I hate going over there with that stupid brat!"

"Hey! She's your cousin, be nice!"

"Technically she isn't my cousin." I muttered.

"Anna, please." Daddy Gerard said, sitting down.

"How long?" I whined.

"Until Frankie and I figure out what to do." He answered.

"That could be a year!"

"It won't be a year, Annabelle." Daddy Frank snapped.

"It will! I really fucking dislike you guys right now!" I shouted, storming upstairs.

Aiden's POV

"So... we leave tomorrow?" I asked.

"Yeah." Dad--Gerard--sighed from his chair.

"... Cool." I said.

Dad Frank looked at me arching his eyebrow. "Cool? Are you that desperate to get away from the boy across the street?"

"Yes." I admitted. "I'm worried about Bella too, though."

Gerard laughed quietly.

"What, I am? I'm just more worried about making an idiot of my self in front of... that guy."

"Don't you even know his name?" Dad Gerard asked me.

"No." I muttered, blushing.

"Lord, boy. Be assertive."

"He's eleven, Gerard!" Dad Frank snapped. "What do you want him to do, suck the guy off?"

"No. He could make out with him though."

"Gerard, he's eleven!"

"So? He'll be twelve soon."

"Oh... my... God... Gerard... so Annabelle can't kiss her boyfriend but Aiden can suck off some random guy?"

"Not suck off. Make out with."

"Gerard... please... think before you speak."

"Why would I ever think?"

"You're doing it again, Gerard."

"Doing what?"

"If you two are gonna argue again I'm gonna go because it's really annoying." I said, interrupting them.

"Argue again?"

"Yeah. It's kinda all you guys do." I said.

“We don’t only argue, Aiden.” Dad Frank said.

“You kinda do. I mean… always over something. It’s like you can’t get along.”

“We get along.” Dad Gerard snapped.

“No you don’t. And you’re way too defensive over it. So I’m just gonna go to my room so I don’t have to listen to you argue now. Bye.”

“We don’t argue all the time!” Dad Gerard called.

“Actually, Gee, I think he has a point.”

“He does not!”

“See?” I asked. “You’re fighting about not fighting.”

"We aren't arguing."

"Okay, Mom---er, dad."

"Did you just call me Mom?" Dad Frank asked.

"Uh.... no.... I said... uhm."

"You called me mom!" Dad Frank whined.

"Well, it gets confusing with two dads!"

"Why am I the mom? He looks like the girl."

"Because you act like the mom, Dad." I said.

"Now I act like a girl? Thaaaanks."

“Well, you are gay dad.”

“Just because I’m gay doesn’t mean I’m a girl!” Dad Frank snapped, plopping on the couch and crossing his arms over his chest. He pouted at Dad Gerard, who shook his head rolling his eyes.

“Well… I don’t know! You’re just the more… I dunno… mommy one. Dad’s like ‘I don’t care if you skip and get high.’ You’re like ‘Don’t forget your lunch money.’” I shrugged.

“But if I didn’t remind you you’d forget.” Dad Frank whined.

“I know, Dad. It isn’t a bad thing… it’s just an easier way to differentiate both of you.”

“But his hair is longer!” Frank whined.

“Sorry.” I shrugged again. “I’m going upstairs now.”

“No! Not until you say I’m not girly!”

“Dad, you’re acting girly now. And you used to wear eyeliner.”

“So? It made me look sexy. And so did Gerard.”

“Then you’re both the moms, okay?”

Dad Gerard scoffed.

“Okay.” Dad Frank said happily. “Works for me.”

A Few Days Later…
Bella’s POV

I stared boredly at Uncle Mikey, who was changing his three year old daughters clothes.

“I swear, child, if you roll in the mud anymore I’m gonna make you live there.” He grunted.

“Daddy, Katie told me to.” My little cousin Becca whined.

“Bull manure, Rebecca. Katie’s at school.”

“But she did, daddy.” Becca insisted. “Daddy, I wanted to purple panties, not the pink.”

“Yeah well Daddy didn’t wash the purple panties.”

“But Daaaaddy. Momma told you to do the cwothes.”

“Well Daddy is going to do them laaaater.”

“I is gonna tell mommy on yous skinny butt.” Becca said, frowning down at her pink underwear.

“Shorts on, missy.” Mikey said.

“Why can’t I only wear these, Daddy?”

“Cause I don’t want you showing boys your cute little tush.” Mikey said, kissing her cheek. “Now in the shorts.”

She whined but stepped into her shorts. “Okay. I go play in mud now.”

“Alri—NO YOU WILL NOT!” Mikey said, running after Becca who had darted for the back door.

There were several bangs and Uncle Mikey yelled some… uh ‘not so nice’ words as Becca accused, running in. She, fortunately, hadn’t got into the mud.

Uncle Mikey however couldn’t say the same thing. He came in, covered in mud.

“I… hate… toddlers.” He muttered. “Just one more kid... yeah, fuck it. No more. None. Nope. Nada. Zero kids from me.”

He turned to me. “Can you watch her while I take a shower?”

I looked at him. “You’re kidding right?” I asked, giggling.

He wiped mud from him face. “Fine. When you need an alibi, see who says no!”

Bella's POV

Sometimes I just can't believe the shit I have to go through. I can't even start to trace back the fragments of my mind to figure out where it all began. I suppose it has something to do with Gerard and Frank...I mean, I've grown up in an environment that is totally cool with being homosexual, or that understands everything that you have to say. But yet I feel like I have to keep this to myself, bottled up.

Sighing, I look over at Aiden, who is manically pressing buttons on his game console, totally mesmerized by the screen. I stare at the top of his head, my eyes glazing over as they focused on the spiked up bits of hair at the back of his dark hair. It's almost uncanny how much he looks like Daddy Frank in the old "I'm Not Okay" video. Smiling, I stretch out my legs, my notebook teetering on my lap. Aiden looks around at me, yawning slightly.

"Bella...I'm hungry." I roll my eyes, laying my head down on the seat cushion, trying to block out these thoughts that keep bouncing around in my head.

"What's new Aiden?" I chuckle to myself, standing up and making my way into the kitchen. My hair is tied in two braids that cascade down the front of my shoudlers, covering the top of my black and white striped shirt. It used to be Uncle Mikey's, until I stole it from his closet. I turned on the kitchen radio, bopping my head to a familiar tune as it echoed around the room. I started moving my hips up and down, moving my body to the beat. I dropped to the floor, and started crawling seductively towards the cat, who was lapping up water. I was just starting to get right into it, when I looked up to see Daddy Gerard staring down at me, wide-eyed.

"Why the HELL is my daughter dancing to Justin Fucking Timberlake!?" I grinned, biting my lip and pushing myself up from the floor.

"I like it Gee." Daddy Frank had set the groceries down on the table, and had started bouncing around. "Get your sexy on!!!" He grabbed my hand and started twirling me around. I giggled, and noticed Aiden amble into the room.

"What the fuck...Ack!" He was pulled into our little dancing circle, as Gerard shook his head, walking into the other room. "Frank!" Aiden yelled, crossing his arms.

"Don't call me Frank...call me...SexxyF." I laughed, falling to the floor. Aiden started moving his head to the music, finally getting right into the groove. Daddy Gerard came back in, hanging his jacket on the back of the chair. "Gee...you're Dirty babe...." Daddy Frank strutted over to Gerard, and began dancing with him. Suddenly, Aiden and I averted out eyes.

"Kids in the room!" We both yelled in unison, standing up and leaving the room. Aiden looked at me, shaking his head. I smiled, thinking that life couldn't be all bad...could it?

Frank's POV:

I let my tongue slip across Gerard's lips, as he ran his hands up and down my sides. Running my fingers through his hair, I felt the individual strands part, his body moving closer to mine. He moaned into my mouth, and I slipped my hand underneath his faded Motorhead shirt, feeling his skin turn cold. Smiling, I pressed him against the wall in the kitchen, as he slipped down to me. "Frankie...the kids.." he whispered, trying to get a breath as I pressed my lips against his once more.

"Are in the living room babe...and I'm feeling really...happy today." I giggled, pulling him closer to me, nuzzling my nose with his. He obliged by running his finger across the front seaming on my jeans. "Gee...don't you dare tease me..." He laughed, taking my hand and pulling me towards the stairs. I suppressed a moan as his other hand slipped down to my zipper, his fingertips tapping on the thin line of metal. The phone rang, and we swiftly shut the door behind us. Gerard hastened to pull off his shirt and pull me down onto the bed with him.

"Hold on tight Frank..." He whispered, unbuckling my belt and tossing it across the room. His hand slipped beneath my body, and I let out a congested moan. We heard a knock on the door, and I rolled over, pulling Gerard on top of me.

"Daddy?" Fuck. It was Bella.

"What is it darling?!" I panted, feeling Gerard's weight on my thighs as he sat back and fidgeted with the button on my pants.

"Can Matt come over?" Gerard growled, folding his arms across his chest and shaking his head. I quickly undid the button, bringing his hand back down to the zipper, and rubbing his forearm.

"Sure baby! Whatever! You can have the fucking Backstreet Boys over if you want! All of them, except Justin. Just...go downstairs!!" I moaned, my voice rising at the end. I heard Bella giggle, leaning against the door.

"Daddy, Justin Timberlake was in *Nsync, not the Back-"

"Okay Bella! Go downstairs and wait for Matt!" I screeched as I arched up into Gerard, moaning loudly. I heard her scramble for the steps, and giggled into Gerard's lips. "Finally...alone at last..."

Bella’s POV

“But I hate going to those parties. Daddy can always tell when I’m drunk.”

“Then don’t get drunk. Just comes, it’ll be fun.”

“Daddy hates me going out lately.” I sighed.

“Don’t worry, Bella.” Matt said pulling me close an kissing my forehead. “It’ll be fun…”




I sat down on a chair inside a random bedroom frowning. Leave it to Matt to find his friends and go off, leaving me alone in some random strangers house. The light in the room was off, but plenty of light was flooding in through the open window. Enough for me to notice a girl with long dark hair and bright green eyes sitting on the bed.

“Oh, sorry.” I said standing up to leave.

“No, it’s okay.” She smiled. “I’m kinda lonely anyway.”

“Oh…” I sat back down.

“I’m Nikki.” The girl smiled.

“Bella Iero.” I said. I usually just spat out the first of my two last names I thought of.

“Dude, my favorite guitarist’s last name is Iero.. well, it was until he married Gerard Way.”

I smiled weakly. “Cool.”

“My boyfriend brought me here. He’s in the next room fucking my best friend.”

“I dunno where the hell mine went.” I shrugged.

She smiled. “I’d take you home with me.”

I fought the urge to laugh. MCR lyrics. Figures. If only she knew who I was. I don’t think the paparazzi has had a picture of me since I was ten.

“You’re taking back the light I stole?” I asked.

“Yeah! You know My Chem?”

“Heard em a couple of times. I was kinda raised by ‘em.”

“I wish my parents listened to My Chem.” She said, sighing. “They listen to Billy Joel.”

“I like Billy Joel.” I pouted.

“Well I like you…”

Wooooah. Was she flirting with me?

She’s sitting by me now.

And now she’s… kissing me?!

I kissed back eagerly, the two beers I’d had making me a little loopy.

The door flung open and Matt was standing there, staring at me with wide eyes.

“Bella?” he asked hoarsely.

“Hi.” I giggled and fell over.

Frank’s POV
The Next Day…

“What’s wrong with her?” Gerard asked.

“I dunno. She’s been crying since she woke up.” I sighed, looking up stairs. “And I think she came home drunk last night.”

“What the fuck?” Gerard headed upstairs, grabbing the master key.

“Gee, no! Give her some fucking privacy.”

“She’s hung over, crying, and alone. What if she kills herself?!”

“As long as we can hear her crying or moving, leave her be.” I said, struggling to get the key from him. Eventually he opened his hand and I sighed and put it back on top of the closet door.

He took that moment to run upstairs behind my back. Fucker.

“Anna, are you okay?” I heard him ask.

“I’m fine!” she cried.

“Annabelle, let me in.”

“Go away, Daddy!”

He sighed and came back down to me, where I was now sitting on the couch. I could see him up the stairs from where I was.

“I bet that ass broke up with her.” He said.

I sighed. “He’s a nice kid, Gerard.”

Gerard sat by me on the couch and laid his head on my chest. I stroked his hair, sighing.

“Daddy.” Bella sniffled coming down.

“What?” Gee and I both asked, looking up.

“I think I’m pregnant.”