The Pros and Cons of Living

Part 6

Aiden's POV

You know, why is my life so boring? Bella's sitting her making out with a girl when she's having a baby with an extremely hot guy. Dad and Dad--er, mom. Hahaha.-- are together and I think My Chem is gonna put out another record. And what am I doing?

Pre Algebra homework.

Who the hell invented math anyway? I need to find out so I can murder them with a spork... or something.....

Why the hell would I want to know what X stands for anyway?

"Aiden, you forgot the dishes." Momma Frank-- hahaha. Yeah, I still call him that. Only now sometimes I do it to his face and he gets all huffy-- called.

"Be right there, mom!" I shouted.

I heard him go "AAAH! Gerard, this is all your damn fault!" and I could just picture Dad shrugging.

"And where is Bella?!" he called.

I glanced over at Bella, reading Geek Love, one of Dad's old books. She completely ignored Dad, but only because she was blasting Astro Zombies on her iPod.

"Bella." I said, getting no response.

"Bellllla....."

Nothing.

"Annabelle....."

Yet again, nada.

"Nikki."

Her head shot up. "What?"

Gerard's POV

I'm not okay with Bella dating a girl. I'm not okay with Frank being the female figurehead of our family. I'm not okay with being the 'mean guy' in the family. I'm not okay with the fact that I am now getting the opening chords of "I'm Not Okay" stuck in my head. Gack! Get. Out. Now. Damn. You!!!

"Dad, why are you humming that?" I swung around from the stove as Aiden walked into the room, carrying his English book as he sat down at the table.

"I don't know Aiden...It's because I really am not o-fucking-kay...can I talk to you?" I know it's pitiful, talking to your eleven year old son about your problems in life...But when your husband is out taking your daughter to a doctor's appointment, and your cat really doesn't care about you, and is only there for the food...he's all I've got.

"Sure...if you do my English homework." He grinned, as I sat down across from him.

"You run a hard bargain...but it's a deal kid." He smirked, sitting back in his chair.

"So, what's eating you Gerard Way?" I glared at him, sighing.

"Bella's...changed. She's not my baby girl anymore...and she's...I mean...you know..."

"Fucking a chick."

"AIDEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Okay...that was extreme. I mean, kissing passionately with a female."

I glared at him. "Better. But still...Aiden, why would she do that?"

"Why do you kiss Frank?"

"That's not the same thing..."

"Why not?"

"Go do your homework."

"Hey, you said that you'd-"

"I said do it..."

He grumbled, stomping up the stairs. Stupid, smartass kids...

Aiden's POV

There's that kid...getting out of his mom's car, shaking that beautiful hair out of that gorgeous face. Oh why am I still sitting here, staring out the window like a fucking creeper, just watching him. How hard is it to prance over there and introduce myself? Fucking hard...that's how difficult it would be for me. "Aiden, stop staring at that kid now." I glared at Bella, who had just slunk out of the bathroom, looking paler than usual.

"Did you upchuck again?" I asked, sticking my tongue out at her.

"Yeah...I feel really sick...tell Daddy and Momma Frank that I'll be sleeping up here...and not to bother making me supper..." She made to shut her door behind her, but I stepped in the way.

"You called him Momma Frank! Ha! Now we can BOTH bother the shit outta him!" She smiled weakly, cuddling under her covers with her stuffed animal. "Bella, are you okay?"

"No, Aiden...I'm not...I hate this...I don't want to be a mom...I don't want to bother Gerard with my hair, and my sexuality...and...and my....shitty life that I'm tainting his with." She broke down, sobbing into her pillows. Oh shit...Why...oh why...am I here? This is supposed to be the mom's job...not the annoying little brothers!

"Um...I'm sure Gerard doesn't hate you...or that you tainted his life...." She sniffled, and I sat on the edge of her bed.

"Well...why does he ENCOURAGE you to make out with the boy across the street, but he frowns at me every time I see him...Nikki's amazing Aiden...she understands me...but I hate Daddy looking at me like that..." I ran a hand over the back of her head, and she shuddered, smothering her pillow.

"It's okay Bella...I love you..." She looked around at me, and smiled.

"Thanks Aiden...I just...want Daddy Gerard to look at me like he use to...and hold me like when I was a little girl...and kiss my forehead...and sketch for me...and ride horses with me...I wish I could be perfect...so he's love me again..." She fell into more sobs, and looking around, I saw Gerard leaning on the doorframe, tears falling down his cheeks.

Gerard's POV

I brought my hand to my mouth, and surprised the sobs as I walked over to where Bella was laying, face down in the pillow, and ushered Aiden out of the room. He silently left, leaving me alone with Bella. She sniffled, looking back at me. "Oh god..."

"No, but pretty damn close..." She didn't smile, and I sighed, looking down at my feet. "Look, I'm sorry I've been such a jerk Bella..." She scoffed, looking at the Underoath poster on her wall.

"I just wanna break you down so badly.... Well, I trip over everything you say. I just wanna break you down so badly... In the worst way. You really hurt me Daddy Gerard..." I felt my throat closing in, and picked at a hangnail on my thumb.

"I know baby...I'm gonna make damn sure that you can't ever leave...
No, you won't ever get too far from me...You're my baby girl...and I love you." She shifted so that she was staring right at me.

"I know that Dad...but I'm growing up... and sometimes you have to let go...of the small things...but I never want you to let me go...because I miss you...Daddy....You've got this new head filled up with smoke... I've got my veins all tangled close...I really wish that I could take things back..." I pulled her into a hug, kissing her forehead.

"No...Bella, never wish to be something that you're not...or go back and re-do things. Honey, you learn from things...And I've come to accept that my daughter is dating another girl. You know what...I'm tired of being a fucking hypocrite...I love Nikki...she's amazing..." She smiled, tightening her grip on my stomach.

"I love you Daddy Gerard..."

"I love you too baby...but we need to set at least ONE rule concerning Nikki, for now anyways..." I saw her cringe, and look up at me.

"And what's that?" I smiled, kissing her cheek.

"Tell her that the next time I catch her in my underwear drawer, she's banned from the house for a week."

Aiden's POV

Man, why is it that I have a boring life? I mean, my dads are famous mainstream rockers. You would think that maybe I had a life other than staring at some kid across the street that is four or five years older than me.

And if Momma Frank (hehehe) doesn't quit screaming Astro Zombies when I'm 'trying to do my algebra' I will scream.

Haha. I found this old DVD of Momma Frank. It was Life on the Murder Scene and Momma Frank kicked Dad in the balls. Hahaha. Me and Bella laughed for ages. Apparently they'd had a big fight that night.

It's kind of funny. I never put two and two together to realize that Momma Frank had always been tiny. I just kinda figured he shrank. But Dad's always been so much taller.

Nikki thinks it cute. Nikki happens to be obsessed with my fathers though, which is slightly creepy....

But what can I really do? Dad doesn't seem to care. Well, either of them. Momma Frank happens to think it's cute for whatever reason.... I will never understand my family. Does everyone think like this?

And I wonder if Matt is ever gonna try to see the baby... I've been curious and I'm sure everyone else is, but no one wants to bring it up to Bella. Cause she literally cries if you drop a pen. It's kind of frustrating really. And I was hoping maybe she was like 8 months pregnant, but nooo. I must endure five more months of this.

I'm all for shipping her off to Timbuktu until the baby is a legal adult. Or until I move out.

It's really untelling which will come first because, much as I act like I hate them, I really love my Dad and Momma Frank....

Awww, sappy moment. Now I have to go clean my brain out with acid.

Frank's POV

"She knows when something is wrong, when something doesn't belong...she can read in my mind....DAMN IT!" Gerard smacked himself in the head as he ceased singing Simple Plan's My Alien, and busied himself with Aiden's English essay.

"Gee, why are you writing that?" Gerard's eyes shifted in his head, and he shrugged, moving his head back and forth. I smiled, sipping from my can of Coke, watching as Bella ran to the bathroom. I sighed, setting down my drink and following her, but stepped back as I saw Nikki running a hand up and down her back, helping her throw up.

"She's has two arms to hold me...and four arms to wrap around me...she's not your typical girlfriend...GOD FUCKING DAMMIT!" Gerard chucked the pen at the wall, and I ran a hand through his hair, chuckling as he began to laugh manically.

"Remind me to KILL Pierre Bouvier next time I see him..." I nodded, picking up my coke again.

"Will do Gee..."

"Thanks wifey..." I choked on my pop, and let out a growling sound. Gerard had pursed his lips, and was suppressing his giggles.

"Fuck. You." Am I really THAT feminine!?

Mikey's POV

I need a babysitter. I need a babysitter...Bella! I stopped my aimless driving around in circles and headed towards Gerard's place, realizing that I hadn't been over to visit in like, two months, and that I hadn't even spoken to my brother in that long. And now I was only coming over when I needed something? How was THAT going to look? Oh well. I needed time alone with my wife....to do married couple things...yeah...that's it...man, I'm sex-deprived. I slammed my door shut and ran to the door, pushing it open. "I'm here! Give love to the lovely uncle!" I bellowed, hearing a scream from the living rooom.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD, IT'S FUCKING MIKEY WAY!" I saw a mass of blonde hair, before I had been tackled to the ground.

"Ow. Who the hell are you?" She attached herself to my leg, as I pulled myself up on the banister. Aiden gave a small wave from upstairs, and Bella came into the foyer. "Holy fuck! You chopped off all your god-damn hair..." She smiled weakly, and watched as Gerard came in.

"Well, long time no talk Michael...ah, I see you've met Nikki....Nikki, this is Mikey."

"I KNOW that...you'd have to fucking kill me if I didn't...I love you Mikey..." She nuzzled my knee with her nose, and I tried to shake her off.

"Yeah...well...that's nice...I ask again...who the hell are you!?" She smiled, standing up and backing up towards Bella, wrapping an arm around her waist.

"She's Bella's girlfriend Uncle Mikey!" Aiden called, smiling widely. What.The.Fuck?! "Oh, and she's pregnant too." I felt my entire body seize up as I looked at my neice, whose mouth was open in shock at her brother's boldness.

"You, and her? A baby!? AHH!" I felt my eyes cloud over, and a sharp pain in my head as I fell backwards onto the floor.

Gerard's POV

"Fuck, he fainted." I bent down and straightened out Mikey's bent arm, dragging him over to the couch.

"I'll watch him while he recovers..." Nikki stated, touching my brother's arm.

"That won't be necessary..." I mumbled, standing up and looking at Bella. "Well, he needed to find out, and we weren't going to say anything. So, really, Aiden did a good job...

"Yeah...." Bella trailed off, putting a hand over her mouth and running to the bathroom. Mikey sat bolt upright, and looked around.

"Fuck. YOU'RE still here." He pointed at Nikki, before falling back onto the pillow. "Which means that I WASN'T dreaming..." With a small whimper, Mikey fell back into an unconscious state. Oh well...

"Nikki! Get away from the Mikey!" That girl had issues...and I didn't want to be around when Ray, Bob, AND Mikey came over next week for dinner...

Mikey's POV

Why does my head hurt so much? I opened my eyes, and let out a loud yelp. "What the hell are you doing!?"

"Watching you." The girl stated, standing up from where she was leaning over me on the couch.

"Don't...just...gaaah!" I stood up, tripping on a pile of magazines and stumbling into the kitchen. "Gerard!!! Why is this girl stalking me!?"

"Because you're a sexy beast, brother..." I grumbled, sitting down beside him at the table.

"I'll say...." The girl stated, batting her eyelashes.

"Fuck off!" I pulled Gerard's coffee cup towards me, and took a large gulp. "Gee, I need a babysitter."

"I'LL BABYSIT YOU!" She yelled, falling off her chair.

"Not for me...for my kids." Her face fell for a moment, before she looked over at Bella.

"Bella and me'll do it. Right?" Bella shrugged, stifling a nod. I needed a night out so bad...I didn't care WHO was watching my children.

Bella's POV

I know that Uncle Mikey wouldn't like the fact that I was laying on his bed with Nikki. I know he wouldn't approve of the fact that I had out his kids to bed early, in order to spend more time with my girlfriend. I knew these things, but I really didn't give a fuck. Nikki put her hands on my hips, letting her lips travel across my neck. I ran my fingers across her cheeks, and down her arms. She giggled, tickling my neck and causing me to let out a low moan. "Bella...I love you." I smiled, opening my eyes and looking at her.

"I love you too Nikki...I'm sorry that I'm...pregnant and everything." I sighed, looking down.

"Baby...that doens't matter to me. Sometimes it's so hard to see, good things past you by. Why not, take a crazy chance? If you loose to moment, you might loose a lot. It's an adventure, Bella...and I want to be a part of it." I smiled, shaking my head.

"Hilary Duff?" I raised my eyebrows as she rolled her eyes and let out a bought of laughter.

"What can I say? Things are better off this way...." She closed her eyes, moving her head and making jazz hands like Daddy Gerard in the Helena video. "So long...and goodnight!!!!!"

"Oh shut up..." I muttered, pulling the covers over my head.

"I can't believe...I am in Mikey Way's bedroom...laying on Mikey Way's bed, under Mikey Way's sheets....Oh my god! Has he had sex on this bed!? Has he been naked on this bed?!" Nikki started nuzzling her face into into the sheets, breathing heavilly.

"They've probably washed the sheets Nik." I yawned, shaking my head as she wrapped her arms around a pillow.

"I know...but still...the essence of naked Mikey Way...it's ORGASMIC I tell you...OR-GAS-MIC!" God, she was funny...but he was my uncle...but still...she was adorable.

Gerard's POV

"You don't think it's.... weird, though?" Frank asked climbing into bed. "I mean... I've got no problem with it. But first we find Aiden making out with a 16 year old and now Bella's not only pregnant but suddenly lesbian?"

"I bet Bella will be back with guys after the baby's born." I said, climbing into bed with him. "It's probably her hormones and shit."

"Yeah.... its like virtually impossible for 4 people in a family of 4 to be gay...."

"I'm beginning to think nothing is impossible in our lives, Frankie."

Mikey's POV

"In... my... bed...." I told Bob. "In... my.... BED."

"Bella likes girls?" Bob's eyes widened.

"You didn't know yet?" I asked.

"No!"

"Well I suppose you know she's pregnant."

"WHAT?!"

"With Bert's kid." Now I was grinning.

Bob passed out.

"Hahahahaha."

Gerard's POV

"Yes. She was sniffing my boxers." Frank said angrily after closing the bedroom door.

"She... what're we gonna do, ban Anna from seeing her?"

Nikki's head popped up and both Frank and I let out screams.

She smiled sweetly, hiding something behind her back.

"What do you have, you little--." Frank dodged towards her and grabbed something.

The lingerie from before we moved when.... God, a long time ago...

"Man, I'd like to see you in that, Mr. Way." Nikki giggled, walking out.

"Ger-aaard!" Frank whined.

"What the hell do you want me to say?" I hissed after she left, slamming the door.

"Tell her to.. to go away..... and be obsessive somewhere else."

"Don't worry, Frankie. I heard Bella on the phone with Matt last night."

"Th-That's worse!"

"I'd take Bert's son over that obsessive freak any day."

"Well I wouldn't!"

"Fine. Have your boxers sniffed." I said, going to get my boxers from their drawer. Empty. "B-but my hot pink ones were in there!" I yelped. "That kid is going down."

Nikki poked her head in. "And down we go."

I ran towards her. She shut the door and I ran into it, then fell over. I looked up to see Frank with his hand over his mouth.

"Go. Laugh. Get it out." I said.

Frank doubled over in laughter, falling on top of me.

"Ouch." I groaned.

"I love you." he giggled, laughing.

"I love you too." I smirked kissing him.

There was a flash.

"NIKKI!" We shouted together.