The Pros and Cons of Living

Part 8

Bella's POV
1 Month Later...

"Daddy, I'm fat." I sobbed, coming downstairs.

"No you aren't, honey." Daddy Frank said looking up.

"I am!" I shrieked. "Look! LOOK!" I raised my shirt past my stomach.

"Babe, you knew you were gonna get a lump. You're pregnant, baby."

"I thought you'd understand!" I sobbed.

Daddy Gerard came in and I threw my arms around him and buried my head in his chest, sobbing.

"What's wrong, baby?" he asked, rubbing my back.

"Pregnancy hormones." Daddy Frank whispered.

I screamed and ran into my room, slamming the door.

Bella's POV

I sat in my room crying all day, until the phone rang. It was Nikki.

"Hello?" I asked, sniffing.

"Hi." she said. "Did you know you're brother is making out with my brother in law's younger brother right now?"

"What?" I said.

"Yeah, he lives across the street. I'm outside now. Look out the window." she said excitedly.

I did. And there Aiden was, making out with the 16 year old across the street. Nikki waved at me and walked up. Seconds later the doorbell rang and I ran downstairs.

Dad wouldn't open the door for her anymore. Any sign of here, he hides under the bed. Where they keep their porno.

Hoping Nikki doesn't find it, I guess. I've known where it was since I was seven.

"Hello gorgeous." she smirked.

"Hi." I squealed and kissed her.

Bob walked in behind her.

"BOB BRYAR!!!!!!!!!" Nikki shrieked.

Bob saw the two of us kissing. He passed out.

Hahaha.

Aiden's POV

If there is a God I will never have to sit through that again... I mean, yeah. They didn't want to give me the sex talk. I mean buy me a book, give me condoms. I'll never use them, but hey.... don't sign me up for sex ed.

I mean, it wouldn't have been that bad.

If the teacher hadn't been his mother.

I hate life.

Gerard's POV

"He's mad." I told Frank, plopping on the couch after Aiden stormed upstairs.

"Why?" I asked.

"The boy across the street he likes to snog? The teacher.... was his mom! Hahaha! He's been scarred for life, poor kid. He won't have sex until he's like 40."

"My aunt made my cousin go to one of those classes Gerard. She was pregnant by time she was 15."

"Shit." I grumbled.

"I told you to just give him the talk." Frankie said in a sing song voice.

"Fuck you."

Bob's POV

I have it all figured out.

It's all a big joke. Bella isn't pregnant. Bella doesn't have a girlfriend.

They just like to torture me.

My little baby Bella is not.... not....

A statistic....

How could this have happened to my sweet little Bella who would watch Disney movies with me and insist to spend the night....

It isn't true. It's all a terrible dream and I'll wake up and she'll be itty bitty and crying because I can't marry her.

I'll tell you one thing. I'm never having kids.

I looked up as Amanda came in. "Bob! I found out the best news today!" she shrieked, throwing her arms around me and kissing me.

"What?" I asked.

"I'm pregnant."

I passed out.

Bella's POV

I hate me, I hate my baby bulge. I hate how my face has gone all pudgy, and how my new haircut makes it even worse. I hate how when I don't straighten it, I look like a cross between Toro and Momma Frank. I hate how Nikki keeps trying to come over, I just want to be alone. I look up from my magazine as Aiden comes in the room, stupid Aiden and his stupid boyfriend.

"Sup Bella?" he said, making the peace sign with his right hand. I rolled my eyes, kicking off my Vans slip ons, noticing how much tighter they were. Stupid swelling, stupid Matt...stupid life.

"Nothing...how's whatshisname's cock?"

Aiden shook his hair out of his face, sticking out his tongue. "Tastes better and better every day. How's it kickin'?" He pointed to the stretched material of my Senses Fail tee over my stomach.

"Shut up." I whispered, letting my bangs fall into my face, the hot tears threatening to leak out of my body.

"Bella, do you think Gerard's okay?"

"Yeah...he just needs to find something else to do other than smoke." Aiden smiled, letting his tongue fall out of his mouth.

"Oh, he has...he's dancing to Britney Spears in the kitchen making us happy breakfasts..."

What?

Frank's POV

I wonder if he'll be alright...I mean, he hasn't had a smoke in a while, but I do wonder about his mind. I picked up the phone and dialed Mikey's number.

"Hello?" Mikey answered, sounding rather pissed off.

"Hey! It's Frankie..."

"Hey Frank...what the hell do you want?"

"I just wondered what you were doing..."

"I happen to be...busy. Now go away."

"Busy with what?"

"Fucking my wife, now go away." I heard the click, and threw the phone away from my ear. I'd been tainted with thoughts of Mikeysex, cleanse me! I walked past Aiden and Bella slapping each other on the couch.

"Don't hit. Someone will loose an eye and I'll have to pay for a new one. And eyes aren't as cheap as they use to be." They looked up, totally confused, as I walked into the bedroom. "Gee, how's it going?"

"You drive me CRAZY !!!!!" I shook my head, walking over to Gerard and slapping him across the face. He opened his mouth in shock, before smiling. "Hit me baby, ONE MORE TIME!" Oh god...heaven help me...

Mikey's POV

I heard the radio click on as I turned on the water in my shower, and immediately began bopping my head to the beat. "They see me mowing....my front lawn...I know they think I'm too white and nerdy....I wanna role with the gangsters...but so far they think I'm too white and nerdy...." I let the soap slip across my pale skin, licking my lips as the water ran over it. "The pens in my pocket, gotta protect them...Even made a homepage for my...dog....BUBBLE WRAP!!!....I'm nerdy to the extreme....got my name on my underwear...." I hummed the chorus, but stopped when I heard a low giggle from outside the shower.

"It's OBVIOUS you're white and nerdy Mikey!" I gasped, opening the door and spotting Nikki sitting on the seat of my toilet.

"How the HELL did you get in here?!" I screeched, reaching for my towel, and wrapping it around my stomach.

"I came in with Bella. We're babysitting again tonight...you can really rap Mikes..."

"Oh Shut up...." I mumbled, stepping into my room, hating that girl more and more every second.

"You're just too white and nerdy to respect me, Mikes..." She giggled, following me out of the bathroom, picking up my underwear and examining it.

"What the hell!?" I grabbed them from her, as she covered her mouth.

"Wow, you really DO have your name on them..." She laughed, kissing my cheek and running out of the room. Stupid kid...

Frank’s POV
6 Months Later…

“The new My Chem album, set to reach store in November of next year.” The TV from the other room said.

“I just can’t believe he fucking did that!” I fumed to Ray, throwing myself in a chair. “He fucked up, yet I get the fucking shit for it.”

“Well I’m sure it was an accident.” Ray sighed.

“It was an accident the first two times. Hell, the first three, six, or eight times.” I grumbled. “I mean I’m fucking late to this huge exec meeting because he’s too fucking stupid to turn the dryer on and who gets yelled at? WHO?”

“You.” Ray sighed.

“It’s so nice having a ROOM MATE to PISS ME OFF.” I continued as Mikey came into the room.

“Are you and Gerard having a spat again?” Mikey sighed.

“Maybe if I had a husband instead of someone who acts about the age of Bella’s unborn baby we wouldn’t be fighting. He should have given me his fucking pants and waited for his to dry. That would have been the sweet thing to do. Or at least wait WITH me. Not leave.”

Gerard and Bob came in, Gerard smiling. I shut my mouth immediately. He looked at me blankly, then glared. Man, he looks sexy mad…

He sighed, turned, and left.

“I mean, by fucking God—.”

The door opened and he came back in. I shut up and he got something from Brian, and then glared on his way out.

“I swear, if it weren’t for me he’d never even fucking wake up… but God, is he fucking gorgeous or what?”

Gerard came back in and I got a grumpy face on again, sending him a dark glare.

“Get over it Frank.” He snapped.

“I love having three kids to look after!” I called after him as he stormed back out.

Gerard’s POV

Oh. My. God. Why didn’t I notice this before?

Holy fucking shit.

I was just sitting there, looking around when I spotted Davey staring at Frank.

And I mean staring.

At my Frankie.

Of course Frank was oblivious, chatting away to Mikey about some concert we’re going to tomorrow. Hell if I know what band.

I sighed, got up (though I was in the middle of talking to Benson) and walked past Davey. He smirked at me and nodded, before going back to staring at Frank.

Hmph. Who the hell does he think he is?

I walked up to Frank, who I knew was still mad at me, and slid my arms around his waist. He glared at me, then leaned back and relaxed against me smiling.

I glanced at Davey, who was still staring.

I’m gonna kill someone.

A few minutes later….

Frankie, Bob, and Mikey left to get food a little while later. I went to the studio and sat by Ray, who was mixing stuff. I sat on a stool and sighed.

“Ray?”

“Yeah, man?”

“I think Davey’s in love with Frankie.”

“Half the teenage female population is. Why are you surprised?”

“Feel bad for him.” Brian said looking up. “He’s got a bad home life.”

“Ya know, I don’t care how bad his home life is. I don’t care what he fucks as long as he stays away from Frankie.” I snapped. “Plus, Davey is older than me.”

Ray rolled his eyes. “Frank loves you Gerard and he won’t sleep with anyone else.”

“Yeah, I know. But what if Davey forces him?”

Ray rolled his eyes. “Gerard, if Frank even swatted at Davey he’d run off shrieking about his make up.”

“Plus Davey Havok is so hot no one would have to be forced.” Mikey’s hairdresser Eliza said coming in. “What are we talk about?”

I whimpered and looked at Ray.

“Davey keeps looking at Frank. When we were on our way to the front desk his eyes were on Frankie’s crotch the entire time.” I whined. “THAT CROTCH IS MINE!”

Eliza hugged me and patted my hair down. “Frankie loves you. Last time he saw Adam he tried to kiss him but Frank shoved him away. He loved you.”

“Did that really happen?” I asked, turning around and looking up at her.

“No. But it made you feel better for about three seconds.” She shrugged.

“Why are you here? There’s no photo shoot today.”

“Every day I come, I leave with cash. Why do you think I’m here?” Eliza asked.

“Better not be to look at Frank’s crotch. Cause it’s MINE.”

Frank’s POV

The second I got in, Gerard ran over to me. Well practically ran. I smiled, no longer mad at him, and kissed his cheek. “Here’s your fries, baby.”

He smiled at me and we went to eat them, sitting on the floor in a corner. Gerard still always got meatless food around me, even after all of these years. I scooted close to him, almost curled into him while we shared the cheese fries.

“I’m sorry about earlier.” He said, smiling.

“I’m sorry for saying you act like a kid.”

He kissed me.

“Aww!” Eliza cooed. “See, I told you he wasn’t gonna fuck Davey!”

“WHAT?” I yelled.

Gerard’s POV

I glanced over at Davey who was looking the other way and talking to Jade, then I looked down at Frank. He looked up at me curiously with big green eyes.

“What’s she talking about Gee?” I asked as Eliza walked off.

“Nothing.” I shrugged.

“Gee baby?” he asked.

“It’s nothing, Frank.” I leaned down and kissed him. He kissed back, setting the fries on the floor by us. He climbed onto my lap so he was straddling me, our crotches pressed together. And neither are crotches Davey can look at.

We heatedly kissed for about 5 minutes, until Brian came up.

“Guys… the interviewers from the teenage contest are here…” he said lamely.

We looked up and into the eyes of two very shocked looking girls.

“Homosexuality… is real.” The taller of the two said.

“You two are really married?” The shorter one asked. “We thought those things were rumors.”

“Look! They have rings! Aren’t they cute!”

“Are you two here to interview My Chemical Romance?” Frankie asked kindly.

“Hehe. No. They suck. We’re here to interview Gerald and Fred.” The taller one said.

“Uh, Brian? Check please.” I called.

Aiden’s POV

“Can I please listen to the new CD, Dad?” I whined.

“No.” Gerard said.

“Why the hel—heck not? I should get SOME benefits of putting up with you’re whining.” I grumbled.

“Because I’m the adult and I said no.”

I sighed in annoyance, then got an idea. “If you don’t let me listen… I tell Dad where you hide your cigarettes.”

“I don’t have any hidden.” Gerard said shortly.

“Oh, really?” I smirked.

He handed me the copy of My Chem’s new CD. “You’ve learned well, kid.”

Frank’s POV
The Middle of the Night…

“I don’t believe the album comes out tomorrow.” Gerard whispered from our bed, cuddling up to me.

“I know.” I whispered back, wrapping his arms around me.

“Tomorrow’s gonna be the best day ever.” He said, kissing my neck.

“You say that with every new album… or single…. Or anything.” I giggled.

“I know.” He laughed.

“DADDY! DADDY I’M GOING INTO LABOR!”

“Fuck.” Gerard and I said together.

Aiden’s POV

God, labor must be painful. I mean, all of that screaming. Poor dads going back there with her. I got to stay at home until Bob picked me up at 9 in the morning to take me to the hospital.

I slept through the entire thing.

And after I saw the baby I fell back asleep with my head on Gerard’s shoulder. He was sleeping too though so I don’t feel too bad.

And now the little baby won’t quit crying. She had a boy. Hahaha. This is going to be hilarious. I’m just waiting for the day he pisses in her face.

And every other person in this room knows, but won’t admit, that they thought the same thing.

Of course Momma Frank glared and threatened to ground me.

Oooh, yes! Ray flew in from the states and he’s here!

No, I’m not happy to see him. Well, I am but he owes me money. We bet on whether it’d be a boy or girl and I won. Woot woot.

It’s pay up time.

Frank’s POV
5 Days Later….

“THEY SAID ALL TEENAGERS SCARE THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF ME!” Gerard screamed into the mic, doing a little jig. “They could care less as long as someone’ll bleed. So darken your clothes, and strike a violent pose, maybe they’ll leave you alone, but not me!”

The door to our in house studio opened and we all stopped playing.

“Can you guys keep it down? The baby’s sleeping and you aren’t practicing the new stuff. That song is from like 5 years ago.” Bella snapped.

I sighed. “Then close the door to here and the connecting door and you can’t hear it.”

“Then if we need to get to you it’ll take longer!” Bella said, tears filling her eyes.

Man I lucked out marrying a man. I got the kids without the pregnancy hormones.

Guess I’m paying for it now… Hmph.

“Bella, we go on tour soon. We have to practice.” Gerard said.

She sighed and stomped off, slamming the door.

“Okay… Prison. 1…2…3…”

Frank’s POV
Three Weeks Later…

God why is it that Gerard never fails to look sexy on a stage? Screw Justin Timberlake. Gerard is bringing sexy back.

Ooh, he’s coming over. Yes. Making out with him on stage is always fun. Gotta love creeping out Bella and Aiden. It’d be more fun, though, if Nikki wasn’t screaming up at us.

Gerard’s POV...
After The Show…

“And you haven’t done any drugs since after Revenge came out?” The interviewer asked me.

I put my feet on the coffee table I the back room, took a sip of my coffee, and shook my head.

“You’ve never even been tempted? Just to feel the high again, to feel your problems dripping away?”

I was beginning to get annoyed by now. “No. I haven’t. Is that all?”

“No, of course not Mr. Way. Now about Song 11…”

My mind tuned the man out and I began to think about my past drug addictions and how drugs had helped me through so much stuff when I was younger.

I guess it’s a good thing I don’t do drugs anymore.

Frank’s POV

I crawled into the hotel room bed with Gerard, sliding my arms around his waist. He was already asleep and had been since… right after the interview, actually.

Bella, Aiden, and little baby Jack were on the second bed.

Funny thing. Anytime anyone says Jack, Gerard goes “SPARROW!” He calls Jack ‘captain Jack Sparrow’ and hums pirate tunes when he holds him.

I have to tell you. Gerard’s in love with the kid. He even told me he wanted another baby.

I dunno what I think about that… but man, Gerard looks so cute sleeping like that… I can’t imagine life without him.

Gerard’s POV

“Hey, Mikes, can I borrow your black shirt?” I called, going into Mikey’s hotel room.

“Yeah. It’s in my bag.” Mikey called from the en suite bathroom.

I got in Mikey’s back pack and looked around for his black polo shirt. I couldn’t find I t and sighed, digging down to the bottom.

A pill bottle caught my eyes. I picked it up, turning it over. Prozac. Mikey… Mikey took Prozac?

I remember he seemed really grumpy and sad for a while and now he’s all happy. Unless Nikki’s around.

But I… I didn’t know he was on medicine.

I heard the water in the bathroom turn off and I quickly set the pill bottle down. He came out wiping his hands off.

“Ya find it?”

“Nope.” I said, shrugging.

Mikey looked around. “Oh, duh. It’s there.” He picked it up off the floor.

“Thanks.” I grinned, pulled the shirt on, and walked out. Jack was in his sleeper, cooing away. “Aaar there Captain Jack Sparrow.”

Jack grinned and reached up.

“Oh, you’re almost cuter than Aiden and Bella were.” I cooed, tickling his tummy.