The Life of a Teenage Girl

Sunday: February 8, 2009

Okay so today is quite boring.

But I do have news.

Yesterday I was txting one of my female friends (I'm not naming anyone only few people know who it is.) that is bi and found out that she likes me! I was pretty much like Holy Shit! I never knew that she would like me. And my attraction to her before she even told me she liked me was kinda clear to me. I started to think that when she got hyper she was really cute and she's sweet.

I mean I only have good things to say about her but the bad thing is that she lives in a different state. And I don't know if I can do a long distance relationship unless I've met her before.

I really do like her and I wish that this all could work out. And I wish we lived closer together. That'd be pretty fucking awesome.

And my favorite physical features of hers are her hair, eyes, and the rest of her face. =] My other favorite feature of hers is her personality and how she acts. She's also younger than me by one year.

Anyway, I don't have much more to say. So I'll check in again later.

Current Obsessions:
My Babe (not being named just yet unless she wants to be).
Jeremy Stenberg
Travis Pastrana
Metal Mulisha
HIM
Bam
Rob Dyrdek
Slipknot
Dirtbiking
Photography
And other stuff that I can't think of right now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment and Subscribe?
Tell me if you do!