The Life of a Teenage Girl

Sunday: June 21, 2009

Okay so I know it's been a while.
But I've been busy with school and shit.
And a few fights in there have had me a bit overloaded with anger and Pressure.

I've also finally had to deal with my fear of my mom working the night shift.
But she got fired from the Rehab Hospital she was working at and got a new job at WBI.
It's a mental hospital and she really likes it but now that she's working closer to home I'm not so scared of her working nights.

I've also made a new friend named Shawnee.
She's awesome and she likes dirtbikes/fourwheelers and Kottonmouth Kings as much as me.
She's a lot like me and I like that.

So yesterday was quite fun.
I got to ride my dirtbike for the first time.
I wrecked a few times but I got it after a while.
I was so fucking happy.
I can't wait to get it on the dirt and wearing motocross boots.

Today was fun too.
It's the first time we've gotten to ride out at Poison Spider since school got out and I've gotten out of being grounded.
But I loved it and saw someone out there I actually knew.
His name is Josh Day and he's one of my brother's old friend's step-brother.
I've never actually talked to him before but he seems cool.
And there are always at least one or two jackasses out there but not today.
that was really weird.
Anyway, There was this one guy out there that I didn't see his face until he left and he said something to the affect of "There's that mother fucker!" and he sounded just like Colin Morrison from Metal Mulisha.
It was weird.

And I did put a new Guess The Song up.
I was very bored.
And My profile has been very changed up.
Tell me if you like it =]

Love, Maggie =P