The Life of a Teenage Girl

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Okay.
Regular delivery day for my dad for his job.
Every Tuesday and Thursday he does deliveries.
But today was different.
I get a call from my dad's work and it's not him. Instead it's his co-worker and boss's wife; Sam.
She asked for my mom. I knew something was wrong.
Apparently my dad had gotten into a car accident with a semi.
He totaled the one ton diesel company truck he was driving.
I got told by my mom that the semi had turned in front of my dad and he ended up hitting it.
She also told me that he only had bruises and he needs to stay at the hospital to get his neck checked out.
I just thank God that he's okay. I was so worried when my mom told me that she was going down to the hospital to see if he's okay. I literally had to keep myself from crying. I'm just so happy he's okay.
Pray to God as much as you want but just know if you do believe good things will happen.
But I still want to cry even tho I know he'll be okay. People I know just don't understand that he means a lot to me because I know that he doesn't have as much time as other people's dad's because he's 55. He's older than most people's dads. I just Thank God that he didn't get taken away from me.
With love, Maggie Leigh Kuhl AKA Spencer

(Couldn't decide what one I liked better.)
Image Image