The Life of a Teenage Girl

Saturday: January 24, 2009

Okay, so today didn't exactly start off the best...

I had my next door neighbor stay the night last night and I have a single person bed.

I ALWAYS sleep against the wall because I don't want any of my pictures to be ripped off the walls. So that's where I slept last night and the bad thing is I was fucking squished between her and the wall. And also we were sharing my blanket which I don't like to.

So I had her ass against me and it didn't feel good at all.

She's bigger than me as in like weight but I'm not trying to be mean. But my friend Shayne can fit on my bed with me and not have me squished against the wall. She's bigger than me too. She's also taller than me.

Anyway, we got a phone call around 4:50 in the morning because my brother has been running around with this girl named Kyrsten and she ended up in my brother's room with him. So we got a phone call from a worried parent because she didn't know where her daughter was and that woke us all up. And of course I was the one who answered the fucking phone. I mean I thought it would be Kyrsten but it was instead her mom. So my brother I THINK got chewed out Slightly by my dad and my bro had to take her home.

And another thing that went bed last night is my closet rod fell off the walls in my closet. I have around maybe 80 shirts that I had hung up in there. That was fucking grand. And I told my mom and then I almost started to cry because my dad was going to fix it and he has a lot of things that he has to fix and shit and I didn't know when he could fix this.

He thinks he has to get involved with almost everything with the church and the church camp. And I think he should be getting paid extra because he's always going back out to the shop to work more when business hours end around 5. And my mom works quite a bit too. When she does work she works from 6 to 6 and sometimes she even works nights. When that happens I can't help but cry because when I was around like 5 to 11 she always worked nights. I think that because she's a regular day working nurse that she should only work days not nights.

I wish I could move into the bigger room right now. Cause we're trying to get it cleaned out and it's going to be harder to because it's the computer room right now and there are so many fucking wires and shit.

And for dinner we're having Chili because it's snowing like hell and it's nice a shitty out in my point of view. I HATE snow. Kinda sad when I live in Wyoming. I want to live somewhere where it might flood but i'd rather have Rain than Snow and NO WIND. That's another thing I hate about here is the fucking wind.

Anyway, I think I'm done ranting and shit for now. If I want to add more I'll just start another.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanx for reading if you do and PLEASE COMMENT.
This will most likely be a daily thing.