Status: Active

I Know Who You Are

When you live under my roof, you live under my rules sweet cheeks

I opened my eyes, still laying in the same spot from last night. I’m actually surprised I woke up at all. I don’t know how much more torture I can take. The room was empty and cold and my gut felt like it had been ripped apart. I tried to wriggle free to take a look at the damage but it was useless, there was still tape around my mouth but I figured I’d try and shout for someone. I tried to shout help but my words were muffled and I doubt anyone could hear.

But then I heard footsteps just outside the door.

“Afternoon! I was just wondering when you’d wake up. Or IF you’d wake up for that matter.”

Great just the person I wanted to see. The person who put me through pain and suffering. I started to wriggle and make noises so he would get the hint, however knowing the Joker he just laugh and crouched down looking at me with fake sympathy.

“What’s wrong?” He smiled knowing perfectly well I couldn’t tell him but I tried to talk anyway.

“Awww you want help? Is that it?”

I nodded, although it hurt from when he kicked my head.

“Well okay since I have some making up to do for last night.”

He pulled the chair up right by my arms and then looked at me smiling intently.

“Okay this may hurt just a liiiiiiiittle bit.”

Before I knew what he was talking about he pulled the tape from mouth slowly making sure it hurt.

“Fuck!”

“Told you.” He proceeded to smile and the began cutting the rope from my body and wrists which made me feel uneasy as you know he might just “accidently” cut me.

Once I was free I rubbed my wrists and pulled my t-shirt up so I could inspect my injuries. My stomach was covered in purple bruises and was too sensitive to touch. I looked up at the joker still sitting in the chair and he smiled proud of his work. I don’t know why but this hurt me emotionally and I could feel myself beginning to cry.

“Why? Why did you do this to me? Why didn’t you just kill me?”

The Joker laughed and walked towards the unsuite.

“Well toots, I’m doing this because you unfortunately were an available hostage. Also I did this so I could show Gotham what is going to happen to people everyday batman does not take off his mask. Lastly I did not kill you because …”

He paused and looked very sincere which I thought would be a good thing, maybe he was going to spare me. He then laughed hysterically coming out of the bathroom with a wet cloth and handed it to me. Just as I took it he grabbed my hand and pulled my body so our face were inches from each other.

“I didn’t kill you because I thought you’d be more fun if I let this go on a while, turns out I’m right!”

All positivity had been drained from my body and I don’t know if I even cared if I was going to live.

“Anyway I said I was going to make this up to you so I will.”

I looked at him shocked. Was he being serious? How would he make it up to me?

He grabbed me by my pony tail and pulled me on to the bed behind us. I shouted out in pain but he just laughed at me.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING?”

He tilted his head looking at me like a little puppy.

“Making it up to you honey.”

Before I had a chance to say anything he had my arms pinned down and pulled himself on top of me. I didn’t know what to do or think all I did was shout for help. God knows why.

“C’mon baby don’t fight it” He laughed in my face and pushed his lips on mines forcefully to stop me from screaming.

I tried to struggle free but he was too strong. I couldn’t believe this was happening. I began to feel sick and started crying. Flashbacks of when I was a little girl came into my head. How my father used to lay on top of me and rape me. when I looked at the Joker I saw my father. Laughing, enjoying my pain.

He took his lips off mines his make-up smudged all over my lips and started kissing down my neck and more tears streamed down my face.

“Please stop please.”

I wasn’t shouting anymore just crying and begging for him to take pity on me. He stopped and looked at me in disgust, I couldn’t look at him it hurt too much.

“Your no fun princess.”

He slapped me across the face and then laughed as he walked out of the room.

I began to cry more and just lay on the bed with his make-up all over me hoping for a miracle.

_________________________________

I had a nightmare when I drifted off. Mostly of Jokie raping me. Then Taylor came into it. She was part of his “crew” she laughed in my face and beat me up as did Jokie. For some reason I couldn’t run, shout, anything.

“Wake up! its just a dream god damnit!”

I woke up screaming with Jokie’s hands on my cheeks, not hurting me, just holding them.

“Its just a dream.” His smile consumed his face but it didn’t scare me, I felt kinda safe with him.

“Oh .. sorry.”

I wiped the sweat from my forehead and sat up, Jokie got up and went into the bathroom.

“What were you dreaming about me anyway?”

He sounded normal again like before all the beatings happened. I wished he was like this all the time.

“Oh nothing .. just something stupid.”

I thought if I told him he might hurt me or something, to tell the truth I wasn’t sure, he’s so unpredictable so I kept it to myself, plus it was kind of embarressing.

“Must have been something if you were screaming. I hope it was me! It satisfies me that I terrify you, even in your dreams. “

Well Jokie if you knew, you’d be awfully satisfied.

“No it was nothing.. just … giant spiders trying to eat me?”

It didn’t sound convincing but it was the first thing that popped into my head. Anyway he didn’t say anything so he must have bought it.

“What time is it?”

Its not as if I could look at my watch as I don’t use watches and I couldn’t look outside to see how dark or light it was outside because the windows were boarded up.

“about 11:30pm.”

He came out of the bathroom and looked at me with that unnerving smile he does.

“So .. its bedtime sweetie and I’m sleeping here tonight.”

I wondered what he meant by “here”.

“Here? Where am I gonna sleep?”

His smile grew bigger and he rolled his eyes and bit his lip like he had a dirty secret.

“Here, as in this bed and well m’dear you have to sleep here too, there’s nowhere else to go.”

I will be sleeping in the same bed as Jokie? you kidding me! he’ll slaughter me in my sleep but I had no where else to go like he said.

“O-okay then.”

I pulled the bed cover over me and lay down facing the window. I heard Jokie moving around and the movement of fabric. I was too scared to look around.

“You not putting your jammies on toots?”

He stood like a little kid smiling at me, longing for me to take my clothes off and give him a treat.

“No I’m good thanks.”

I turned around again with the covers right up to my neck.

“Okay suit yourself.”

I felt the bed covers be pulled to his side of the bed and I knew he was lying next to me. I then felt his hand run from my shoulder to my hip. I abruptly turned to face him lying there, with no top on just his purple trousers smiling.

“Don’t touch me.”

I looked at him sternly and his smile fell and he grabbed my cheeks.

“When you live under my roof, you live under my rules sweet cheeks so like it or not am doing it.”

“Please you can hurt me, punch me, kick me but just don’t touch me in that way.”

He looked at me confused.

“So I can abuse you but not touch you sexually?”

He turned on his back and started laughing hysterically.

“Exactly.”

“Sweet Deal, okay if that’s how you want it then we’re gonna have A LOT of fun.”

I wanted to eat my words.
♠ ♠ ♠
god haven't updated in YEAAAARS so sorry guys.
spent a lot of time on this though so feedback yes?
remember comment = update!