Status: Active

I Know Who You Are

Insane yet?

I woke up with Joker lying next to me snoring lightly. His make-up had almost completely disappeared, I looked at his scars embedded in his skin. They didn’t look so bad and I hadn’t noticed he was rather tanned which made his scars less ‘disturbing’. I hadn’t known I was staring for too long when he opened his eye widely right at me. I jumped from his sudden reaction which only sent him in giggles.

“Am I that beautiful?”

I didn’t know how to respond, obviously I couldn’t joke about it because he’d probably beat me up but if I was being serious god knows what he’d do.

“Sorry.”

He sniggered to himself before getting out of bed and putting his shirt back on from last night. Then it struck me, what I had said last night.

“Please you can hurt me, punch me, kick me but just don’t touch me in that way.”

To which he gladly complied. I hated myself for saying it but at the same time what other choice did I have? It made sick thinking about him doing that to me so I’d rather take the pain.

“So about last night, did you really mean what you said? Because I could always reconsider.”

He smiled smugly before approaching me in bed leaning over me, his breath filling my nostrils.

“I meant it.” I said bluntly.

“Okay well then its going to be an eventful day for you.”

That statement frightened me. I don’t understand why he was just torturing me and not killing me. I gulped as he pulled me from the bed and led me down the stairs.

The clowns stopped talking as soon as we entered the room. I Joker stood holding me tightly, as usual.

“Clowns, we have a new plan for today’s event.” He let go of me forcefully causing me to fall to the ground. I was so weak after the days of torture that I hadn’t even bothered to fight or cry out in pain.

They all stared at me, the Joker pacing up and down the room.

“As you all know Denny is our hostage, not only for the video tapes, but for today’s bank robbery.”

I looked up confused, I would be going outside? I would be on their mission with them?

“When we take the money, obviously the cops will be waiting to ‘arrest’ us, but I will have Denny by my side as the hostage and if one of those cops so much as touch any of us, her head will me smeared across their faces.”

I began to cry to myself, this is not how I hoped I’d die. At one time I looked up to The Joker but now, I hated him, I wanted him dead. Why was he doing this to me? All my adult life I was defending him and trying to come up with solutions to help him and this is what he does to me?

He walked over to me and lifted me up by the arm, it hurt but like I said I never bothered to cry out in pain.

“That sound fun Denny?” He smiled and giggled right in my face, which really pissed me off. I wasn’t scared anymore(okay maybe deep down I was) I was just angry and annoyed.

“No and you know what? I wont be used in your sick games!” He looked at me shocked and before he could say anything I kneed him in the balls and ran for my life. The clowns all stood staring in disbelief as I ran up the stairs and into any room that wasn’t The Joker’s.

“What the fuck are you doing?! Don’t just stand there go get her!” I heard him shout from the room,

I ran over to the window it was boarded up too, fuck. I looked around the room for anything that could help me make my escape. I found a crow bar and attacked the window. I heard the clowns searching the rooms and their voices became closer and closer. I started to panic and tears filled my eyes. I felt like this place was turning me insane, I had to get away or I could kiss my life goodbye.

The door behind me was knocked down and four clowns stood smiling at me.

“No! Get away!” I screamed waving my weapon at them, they backed away and then he entered the room. He smiled, not a wicked, creepy smile, but a some what genuine smile. I don’t know why I thought he would be furious and kill me the moment he saw me for trying to escape oh and kicking him in the balls.

He walked closer to me slowly and I waved the crow bar at him but he grabbed at and pulled it from me. I truly broke down then, I had to weapon and no chance of living. I fell on my knees and began sobbing uncontrollably. I heard Joker mutter something and all the clowns disappeared, maybe he wanted to do it by himself, I hoped it was quick and would be over soon. He got down on his knees like I had and was kneeling right in front of me, just looking at me. I opened my eyes and I had calmed down a little from crying and looked at him.

“I’m not going to hurt you.”

My heart was beating so rapidly but I sat still, not speaking or making any noise apart from the loud thumping from inside my chest. We both sat silent for a moment and I managed to get words to come out.

“Why?” My voice was almost gone, it was cracked and barely even loud enough to hear.

“You belong to me, I made you this way and now your like me.”

I couldn’t believe what he was actually saying, he was right though. I was turning insane, like him. All his torturing had made me so afraid to die that I had actually gone insane in this place.

“What are you going to do to me now then?” I wasn’t so afraid anymore because he had said he wasn’t going to hurt me but c’mon it’s the Joker its not as if he’s never lied before.

“Nothing, I’m not going to touch a hair on your head, I am going to however help you deal with your state of mind.”

Joker was helping me? He was going to help me not be insane? I’m confused. But I was interested, he wasn’t going to hurt me but he was going to help me?

“Promise you won’t hurt me?”

He smiled at me, which really blew my mind, it was a soft and gentle smile, nothing like his insane and smug smile.

“I Promise.”
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry I haven't updated in ages and i'm sorry this is short! ): its just a bit of a filler really for the next eventful chapters so bare with me (: don't worry they are going to me less rapey and brutal, crap i'm giving to much away!

love everyone who comments and subscribes you guys rock!! <3