Creating Something out of Nothing

Prologue

His sweaty body collapsed on top of my own as we both climaxed. We were both out of breath, faces flushed and bodies hot as we finished the best sex we'd had with each other thus far. And this was, of course, more than a one-time occurrence. Zacky and I were often had sex with each other, our arrangement nearly stipulated that it'd happen often.

Yeah, me and Zack Baker are fuck buddies. The only problem is that somewhere during all the sex and hanging out, I fell in love with him; and I just know that Zacky doesn't feel the same way. But since I don't wanna scare him off with my feelings, I have sex with him when he wants [and, of course, when I want] so that I can be as close to him as I'll ever get. Yes, we maintain a platonic friendship as well. Hell, he even asks my advice for picking up girls or tells me about any problems he's having. But I wish that instead of asking for help with other girls from me that he would ask Matt or Brian how to get with me; I wish that the problems he had were having to do with getting me, or something like that at least. But that isn't the case, I'm just not that lucky. So I settle for what I can get.

As I wiped some sweat from my forehead, Zacky turned to look me in the eyes. I fucking hate when he does that; it makes me feel like he can see how I really feel, like he can see right through me. I don't want him to know because this might end. So I look down, slightly close my eyes, and feign fatigue. I mean I am tired [who wouldn't after having a round or two with Zack for about an hour?], but I'm just avoiding his gaze. He sighs and brings my chin up to face him.

"What's wrong, Tammy?"

I looked up into his green eyes--those beautiful eyes that always made me melt inside--and I sighed. The tears were ready to spring up and leak out, but I held them back and bit my lip. When I didn't answer him, he brushed his right hand through my curly bangs.

"Tammy, please tell me what's wrong."

I finally looked up at him and exhaled as if I'd been holding my breath. I think I had been.

"I can't tell you, Zacky," I whispered solemnly.

"Why not? I tell you everything. You know you can tell me anything."

I shook my head, almost hesitantly. "This is something that I can't tell you. I just can't."

"Alright, Tammy."

And with that, he wrapped his arms around my slender waist and brought me close enough to cuddle as he drifted off to sleep. I laid awake, thinking about whether I should tell Zacky, if he deserved to know how I felt.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, so I started reading this a few days ago and saw some typos and some little details and such that I wanted to change, so I'm fixing it up a little. I don't know if anyone's reading this anymore, but I'm pretty much doing it for my peace of mind. And for anyone that decides to stumble upon this, they'll get better writing out of my "awesome" plot. =P