Creating Something out of Nothing

Chapter Two

The time was now 11:30, our shindig at Brian's had been in full swing for a while. Music was blasting, alcohol was being consumed [and spilled], and everyone was having a good time. Beth and Jimmy was having a discussion about how much of something would get her fucked up quicker, Matt and Steph were unsuccessfully playing bartenders [they kept laughing when they messed up], and Brian and Mandy were in some corner of the room somewhere, I think. Me and Zacky... well, we were well on our path of activities that would send us upstairs to some room. I had decided on this black miniskirt and this black lacy top with scrunchy sleeves with some knee high black boots [flat heels]. So when Zacky picked me up from my house, he was definitely checking me out.

When we'd first arrived, Brian greeted us each with shot glasses full of something amber colored. After a few more shots and a cooler or two [we girls like the fruity drinks], Zacky and I were swaying and grinding to some music, his left hand was on my waist while his right hand held a beer. After a few more songs, we were making out while we were dancing, and now we had progressed to just making out while we were standing. I heard some whistles and catcalls and Zacky pulled away to yell something back, what he said, I don't know. I was too dazed with lust to pay attention. The next thing I knew, we were walking up the stairs, kissing and groping and moaning along the way, and my back hit a door--Brian's bedroom.

*******************************************************************************

When I woke up [in Brian's bed], it was still dark outside and I felt someone trailing soft kisses from my elbow to my ear, back and forth. I opened my eyes to see Zacky behind me with his right arm around my waist, pressing his naked body to mine, and when I tried to pull away, he held me tighter and whined.

"Tammy, don't move. I just wanna lay like this with you."

I could tell he was still kinda drunk, or at least slightly intoxicated. He only said shit like this when we were drunk.

"Well, Mr. Baker, I'm cold."

"I can tell, you've got goosebumps."

I turned in his arm to face him and, for once, look in his eyes. He pressed me to him harder and chuckled.

"And your nipples are hard."

"Well, just because my nipples are hard doesn't mean I'm cold."

"Either you're cold or you want me," he replied, smirking adorably.

"Oh, shut up Zacky."

He kept smirking.

"Seriously, Zacky, I'm cold."

"Okay, baby, let me get a blanket outta the closet."

Wait, did he just call me baby? He never calls me cute names like that. Only Tams or T.J. occasionally. Never anything cute, and never anything like baby.

I must've been thinking hard, because I didn't feel Zacky's weight sink back onto the bed or the warm blanket over us. What brought me back was him pulling me back to his chest again, the position we were lying in earlier. I turned my head back to him to see him smiling at me, so I smiled at him. He brought me in for a long, soft kiss, tongues dancing slowly and sucking on lips. If I didn't know any better, it felt like Zacky loved me sometimes, like this, but I chalked it up to me being hopeful. When we pulled apart, he looked in my eyes, kissed my nose, then shut his eyes with a sigh.

"Goodnight, Tammy. I love you."

What?