Creating Something out of Nothing

Chapter Three

I swear, my heart just fucking stopped. He just said that he loves me. And it couldn't have been a mistake, because he said my name, he said "Tammy."

Thoughts much like these swarmed my head, and when I next had a normal thought [like how sleepy I was all of a sudden], the sun was up, the birds were chirping, and my eyes finally felt like they had weights attached to them. And that was the moment that Zacky decided to wake up. And he was hungover.

"Ohh shiiiit," he groaned. Figures from all that Cuervo and JD he had last night he'd have the headache from hell.

"Oh, Tams, Tammy?"

"Yeah?" I turned around to face him. He was pinching the bridge of his nose and squeezing his eyes shut.

"Will you get me something for this fucking headache, babe?"

"Yeah, Zacky. I'll be right back."

I slipped out from his arm and the covers and slipped on some boxers and a black tee shirt I stole from Brian's dresser. I closed the door behind me, walking into the hallway to the bathroom where I knew Brian kept Advil or Alieve. I grabbed two, grabbed a plastic cup [also kept in the bathroom for such cases], filled the cup with water, and walked back to Brian's room. When I opened the door, Brian was in there with Zacky with a pissed off look on his face. When he saw me come in the room, his facial expression softened slightly and his eyebrow snirked up to give me a look of interest in my choice of clothing. When Zacky saw me, he reached his arms out, moaning, "Oh, Tammy, you're a god-send. Thank you, thank you, thank you." I smiled and swept some curly bangs back, running the hand through my matted curls. I sighed.

"So.... How was your night, Tammy?" Brian asked me sarcastically. He knew exactly how my night was.

"I dunno, Brian, why don't you tell me? You know everything."

"Yeah, I could fucking hear you thumping away on my bed. I'm gonna have to burn my fucking sheets!"

"Shhhhh! Too loud, dammit," Zacky whined from the bed.

"Don't tell me to shh. You shh. And get outta my fucking bed! I can't believe you're still sitting there naked!"

"Well, maybe if you got out, I would so that I wouldn't be flashing my shit to anybody."

"What about Tammy?"

"Psh, Tammy was the one that helped get me naked, she can fuckin' stay." He smirked when he made that comment and Brian laughed really loud, causing Zacky to wince.

I blushed.

"Aww, Tammy. Are you embarrassed?"

"No! It's just, I'm not that public a person with sex and shit, you know that Bri."

"Yeah, I know. I was teasin' you. Alright, I'll leave you guys to get dressed. In your own clothes, thanks, Tams." He was walking towards the door.

"No problem, Junior."

"Don't fuckin' call me that, dammit," he said, shutting the door behind him.

Awkward silence broken in...

Three...

Two...

One...

"So...."

"A needle pulling thread."

Zacky laughed so loud it made him wince again. Damn, must be a monster headache.

"You say the silliest shit, I swear."

"Yeah, that's me. Silly Tammy."

"Come here."

I walked to him and he grabbed me, pulled me down into his arms and hugged me.

"Last night was awesome, Tams." He kissed my forehead.

"Yeah," I said softly. He gave me a squeeze and let me go.

"You wanna do something today?"

"Like what?" I asked him.

"I dunno. Just hang out, I guess. We could figure it out later."

"Uh, yeah, that'll be cool."

"Alright. Now get out so I can change." He laughed and threw a pillow at me. I laughed in return, but only to hide how I felt inside.

He remembered the sex; he always remembers the sex. But the "I love you" meant nothing.