Creating Something out of Nothing

Chapter Five

Two weeks later, we were having a party at Zacky's because his baseball team [for the Spring season] had won its championship game. The party was just us friends because Zacky wanted to celebrate with us before he celebrated with his team. Since we were celebrating, not just hanging out, Zacky's parents and his brother decided they'd stay out for the night so that we could have our shindig. For this same reason, we had double the amount of alcohol.

Yeah, I'm sure you can imagine what's goin' on.

*******************************************************************************

I shook the salt onto my left hand and grabbed a shot of Jose Cuervo tequila with my right hand as Mandy repeated my actions. Yeah, body shots, baby. We licked the salt off each others hands, downed the shots, and grabbed a lime wedge each to suck on.

As we were squinting our eyes from the tequila, I heard whoops and hollers and cheers. Then Brian stepped up, putting an arm around each of our shoulders. He gave me a shake as he gave Mandy a squeeze and said, "Next time, you gotta lick the salt off somewhere... better."

"Like where, Bri?" I asked, rolling my eyes knowingly. I knew he wanted to see some perverted lesbianish shit.

"Like... the neck or chest or thigh or something."

Mandy started to laugh. "Thigh is too much, baby."

"Okay, okay. But, the neck?" he raised an eyebrow questioningly.

"Yeah, I can do neck. You?" Mandy looked at me.

"Yeah," I replied, "I'm fine with it."

"Yes! Alriiight, grab the fuckin' salt shakers, dammit!"

Everyone laughed at Bri's eagerness.

*******************************************************************************

About twenty minutes later, Mandy and I were making our way towards being drunk off our asses, having taken six or seven shots of tequila in a row [on top of countless shots of other shit]. Beth and Jimmy were on the couch caught up in a heated makeout session, which was rare, they mostly kept PDA to themselves. Matt and Steph had long since headed off to a bathroom. No, that was a closet, because Mandy and I were cracking up at the thought of them fucking each other against jackets. Johnny was sitting on Celena's lap in a chair, they were kissing. Brian and Zacky were talking and laughing about something while Mandy and I were dancing. Mandy had a bottle of Grey Goose in her right hand while I had a bottle of Bacardi in mine. We were laughing and talking as well, swaying our hips to the rhythm of the music, having a good time. Out of the corner of my eye, I suddenly saw Zacky looking our way. Then he was staring. I smirked, knowing that me and Mandy's dancing was turning him on. It made me feel better to know that he wanted me, especially if he didn't want me the other way I wanted him to.

I closed my eyes and leaned back while still swaying with Mandy when I felt someone's hands grab my hips from behind and steal me away. When I opened my eyes and turned my head, Zacky was behind me, grinding like nobody's business. I turned my head and saw that Brian had grabbed Mandy, but they were kissing while they were dancing.

Zacky pinched my hip and nipped at my neck with his teeth and said, "Wanna go upstairs?"

I turned my head, raised an eyebrow and ground my hips back into his as I swung an arm back around his neck to pull him closer, causing him to moan and push up into me as well. I felt him bite his lip to keep from making any louder noise, but I wanted him loud, so I stopped grinding and took him up to his room.

After practically dragging Zacky to his room, I opened the door and shut it as soon as he was in the room.

Zacky took me by surprise and pushed me up against the door roughly. He growled at me so I growled back at him. We grabbed each others' shirt collars at the same time, pulling the other close so we could lock lips. Our mouths were fused together by lips and tongues, and teeth on my part. As I nibbled on Zacky's pouty lower lip, we started unbuckling belts and unbuttoning buttons; we always started lower first so we could makeout longer. When our pants were kicked off of our ankles, we started stripping off clothes from our upper bodies, making our kisses deep and choppy. Simultaneously, Zacky was backing me up to his queen-sized bed with its cotton sheets and plush mattress.

When he'd gotten me on my back, Zacky pinned my hands above my head and started nibbling on my ear, first the right ear, then the left. I moaned when he tugged on my earlobe, knowing that was one of my spots. Zacky kept his left hand pinning my hands as his right hand wandered from the side of my face down my neck and side to my waist. He worked two fingers inside the elastic of my black boyshorts, playfully indecisive as to leave my underwear on for now or take it off. About two seconds later, he pulled my panties down to my ankles and submerged himself down to kiss my thighs lightly. Man, if I hadn't been wet before, I was soaked now. I bit my lip and whimpered as Zacky softly ran his two fingers around my thighs, playing with me, knowing his teasing was torturing me. Finally, he gave up and slipped those two slender limbs inside of me.

Almost immediately, I moaned and arched my back up towards Zacky, trying to instantly make his fingers go deeper. I squirmed as his fingers thrusted in and out of my slowly while still managing to make a summoning motion inside my slippery walls. Zacky brought his face back to mine while keeping his fingers in me.

"God, Tammy, you're so fucking wet," Zacky whispered in my ear.

I moaned loudly when he finally hit my spot and replied, "You... ohhh, you make me wet, Zacky."

"I do?" he asked playfully. He knew what he did to me.

"God, yes, you do. You really fucking do."

At this comment, Zacky chuckled. He loved it when I told him shit like this. His ego was boosted or some shit. I didn't care. I squirmed some more as I felt a heavy weight inside me dropping into my stomach. My moans and squeals signaled to Zacky that I was about to climax.

"Ohh, Zacky, I'm gonna fucking cu-" I began, but was cut off by Zacky's lips and tongue on mine, almost forcing an entry into my mouth [had my mouth not already been partially opened]. As he shoved his tongue into my mouth, I moaned into his, sending the vibration of the sound into his throat as I reached my peak, grabbing onto Zacky's shoulders and digging my fingernails into his skin. "God, Zacky, that was fucking amazing."

"We're not even done yet," he said, smirking.

*******************************************************************************

Not too long after this, more foreplay had ensued and now we were finally getting to the main course. Zacky was now feeling through his drawer for a condom so that we could finish the show. A minute later when he'd finally found the condom, ripped open the package, and rolled it onto himself, Zacky finally shifted his weight back ontop of me.

"You ready?"

"Yeah, " I replied breathily, "I'm ready."

And with that, he slipped inside, causing me to moan and arch my back much like when his fingers were doing the same earlier. Zacky pulled out until only the tip was inside and thrusted himself back in, hard, but slow. I moaned louder, almost screaming, and felt my throat getting scratchy and my voice fading. I had already been screaming Zacky's name for the past half hour. Tonight's foreplay had been all about me, apparently, and I was doing my part to make sure Zacky knew I appreaciated his timely efforts. But now that all the fluff was over, I wanted Zacky to fuck me like he meant it, and I let him know that was what I wanted.

"Zacky," I whined.

"What baby?" he asked, panting as he thrusted in and out.

"I want you to fuck me, Zacky." He almost stopped rolling his hips when he looked up at me.

"Are you sure, Tams?"

"Yes, I want you to fuck me so hard that I can barely walk tomorrow without moaning in pain and remembering what you did to me. I want you to fuck me so hard that I throb tomorrow."

"Yessss ma'am," he replied, and off he went, fucking me senseless.

Five minutes into our session of fucking [since we weren't making love tonight], I started biting my lip and curling my toes.

"Oh, Zacky," I paused to breathe, "I'm fucking close, Zacky."

He panted in return before replying, "I know, baby, me too, me... too."

"Zacky, faster, please, just a little faster," I pleaded, knowing that faster meant he'd hit my spot harder and make me cum sooner, ending this agony of pleasure.

"I am, baby, just hold on," he assured me.

With a few more pants and thrusts, we both climaxed almost simulteanously, me going first, then Zacky immediately following me. Zacky ran a hand through his sweaty hair and rubbed some hair back from my face. He kissed me softly on the lips without tongue, then he spoke out loud when he'd regained his breath.

"I love you, Tammy. I love you so much."

"I love you, too, Zacky."

"You do?"

"Yeah, I really really do."