Elizabeth

The Note

Every thing in my life was fine, no not just fine grate. I had good grades, a wonderful family, and grate friends. Or at lest I did until the day I got that note.

Dear Elisabeth Yeem Morgan,
We regret to inform you that you have been framed for murder, if you wish to stay alive you will follow my instructions carefully. Meet me in the ally behind your house at 12:00 midnight.
I will be in a black van, don't ask questions I will tell you what you only need to know.
Do not show this note to anyone or tell them what you read.
P.P.G.

Murder? Stay alive? P.P.G.? Who was this guy?! And why would I be framed for murder? I’m only 12!
I knew that by foiling his intrusions I would ether be saving myself or falling into a trap of death.
I had to make up my mind, it was already 12:00 noon so I only had 12 hours--I know that may seem like allot but it's not when you're making a life changing dissuasion.

I did try to take my mind off it some but I knew this wasn’t something I could pout off long. It was important too, I’ll even go as far to say it was more important then having the right outfit for when your crush comes over for dinner! I know I might be exaggerating but at the time it serenely felt like it.

After thinking it over a lot I finely decided, I would go with him--who ever that may be--which was good because it was already 11:03pm I had to get ready quickly.
I knew that I most likely would not be retuning home, so I packed my bag with a few changes of clothes--two T shirts, a pare of jeans, a pink and green flowered sun dress, a pare of sandals along with the tennis shoes I was wearing and of cores plenty of socks and underwear.--my tooth brush, my teddy bare, and a bag of Doritos.

It was 11:49pm so I vary quietly so I didn’t wake anyone started outside. It was now 11:59pm and I started to see a van pull up the end of the ally way, at exactly 12:00am it stopped right in front of me.

"You Elisabeth Morgan?" a gruff voice said.

"Y-yes," I said trying to keep my voice from braking.

"Well hope in then," he said motioning to the towered the seat next to him.

I got in and sat next to a man that was in his late 20s early 30s, he was tall about 6'5"--which was a foot and a half taller then me.-- He had short scruffy dirty blond hare and bright green eyes.

He looked like a vary stern and serious kinda guy. You know the kind who like never goes out because it would somehow be bad for his image.

"Ware are we going? and who are you?" I asked the strange man.

“I thought I told you in the note, no questions!" he said almost yelling.

"Okay I was just asking." I grumbled as I folded my arms and sunk low in my seat.
I began to get hungry so I opened my bag of Doritos only to have eaten one chip be for having it snatched away.

“Hey I’m hungry!” I yelled.

“No eating in the car!” he said sternly. “We’ll eat when we get there.”

I then just stuck my tong out at him when he wasn’t looking. I know I’m immature.
I fell asleep on the way their--wear ever "their" was.
I woke up at about 3:42am and we where at the gates.

There was a man at the gate. Kinda short probably 5’3” he had black hare with really dark red bangs--witch surprised me because this seemed to be some kind of military operation and weren’t they all supposed to have like buzz-cuts or something?--he had rather light skin and deep brown eyes. Now this looked like the kinda guy who wanted to get out but never got the chance because of work. He saw me in the car and I swear out of the corner of my eye I saw him wink at me. Wink at me? Oh God.
He gave the man at the gate what looked like an ID card, the man opened the gates and let us in.

"What is this place?" I said sleepily.

"I thought I tolled you, no questions!" he said glaring at me.

"Well you said you'd tell me what I need to know and you haven't tolled me any thing yet!" I said glaring right back.

"I will when we get inside." he said somewhat annoyed.
♠ ♠ ♠
So the story line of this isn't much different then the original version, just more detailed.