You're Clouding up My Mind

001

"Can I please go to band practice with you?" I pleaded and pleaded until he finally said yes. Y'see, I always get my way with Georg. "Abbz, please don't pull any stunts like last time, alright?" Georg asked, pointing his finger at me. "Yeah yeah. Get out of my room." I murmered as I flipped a page in my book. He walked out of the room, probably pissed. Whatever, I don't really care. "We're leaving in a few minutes so get your ass off your bed and get ready." He yelled through the door. "I told you to go away. And I'll be ready when I want to be." I yelled back, getting dressed.

About half an hour later I was dressed and sitting in the car, on my way to Bill and Tom's house. "You know we're late because of you, right?" Georg mumbled, passing the speed limit. He always drive fast when he's angry. "Yes, yes. I'm sure Bill will understand what it's like to have to look good though." I laughed a little inside. I don't think I've ever been this mouthy to anyone before. "Just shut up. We're going to talk about this when we get home." He mumbled, still driving fast.

We arrived at Bill and Tom's house about 10 minutes later. I rang the door bell repeatedly, until someone answered. it was Gustav, of course. The shy one. "Hallo Gusti!" I greeted, hugging him. "Hello there, Abbigail." Gustav replied, barely wrapping his arms around me. Bill came running up from downstairs, followed by Tom who could barely keep his pants on. I laughed a little. "Hey there, babe." Tom winked at me, and I blushed a little. Georg of course, stepped in front of me all protective like. "Don't Tom - Just don't. She's in serious shit." Georg mumbled, seriously. "Kay bud, I was just joking around with her." Tom said, sticking his hands up like someone had a gun and was going to shoot at him.
♠ ♠ ♠
(: First chapter... extremely short and choppy.
If you didn't catch on, Abbigail is the girl's name..
Georg calls her Abbz though, as in a nickname.
She'll have a few more nicknames throughout the story, I'm sure.