You're Clouding up My Mind

002

Bill hugged me after Tom did, and we all headed downstairs. Last time I was here, which was about a week ago it smelled of.. yuck. It smelled like cotton candy now. Odd. "So which song shall we be playing first?" Asked Gustav, sitting down behind the drum set. He had black rimmed glasses on; he was quite adorable to look at. "Well I wrote something new." Bill stated, proudly. He began singing in German, and then the rest of the band mates joined in playing random notes. It sounded a little off key at some points, but good.

"I'm starved. Georg doesn't know how to cook, so I starve." I stated after the boys were finished playing their songs. "Really? Georg, how could you do that?" Asked Bill, even though he knew Georg was an excellent cook. Georg shook his head and laughed it off. Tom led me upstairs into a large and white kitchen. it was so clean it was unreal. "Just look around in any of these cupboards. I'm sure you'll find something you like." Tom said, smirking. "Like me." He added, still smirking. "Yes, because I find you so attractive. And dating my brother's friend wouldn't be odd at all, right?" I asked, rolling my eyes once or twice. I lied. I did find Tom insanely amazingly attractive. But theres no way in hell I'd tell him that! I'd rather not be seduced by a man whore, thanks.

Tom went over to a counter and ripped out a piece of paper from a pad, and grabbed a pen from a holder. I didn't bother to ask him what he was writing. My stomach hurt a little from not eating today. I grabbed a bag of chips from a cabinet and threw them onto the island counters in the center of the kitchen. I sat down on a stool and began stuffing my face. "For such a small figure, you sure have a large stomach, eh?" Tom stated, patting me on the back. "Nice hoodie." Tom titled his head, and slipped something into my pocket. I looked up from the chip bag, and made a face at him.

Georg walked into the kitchen, staring at Tom. "Hittong on my sister, I think?" Georg laughed. Hey, he was in a better mood atleast! "Yes, definately." Tom muttered, laughing. I rolled my eyes, as usual.
♠ ♠ ♠
BOORING. -yawns-
Well, I that'll be the last update for a few days.
Sorry.. I have exams pretty soon and I need to start studying,
which I haven't done a lot of.