You're Clouding up My Mind

004

Tom stuck his tongue out at me, knowing I lost. "Egal." I said. If you didn't know, Egal means whatever in German. That was one of the four, maybe five words I remember in German.
Bill winked at me, and smiled. A bit of spaghetti fell out of his mouth, which made both him and I laugh.
Bill was quite a cutie.
Georg served Tom and Gustav their spaghetti, and then sat down with his.
Dinner was pretty quiet; I could tell how tense Georg was, with Tom around me.
It made me smile a little every now and then, just thinking about Georg getting pissed over something like that.

After dinner, Georg went downstairs to watch a movie.
They made 5 packages of popcorn, too. Fatties.
I was up in my room, texting my friend Haylen about what happened so far tonight.
She was a major fan of Tokio Hotel; Bill, to be exact.
She nearly died when I told her about dinner with them.
Whenever I hang out with my brother and the band, she demands a call or a text, telling her everything.
She has met the band a few times, when we hang out and they show up out of the random.

"Yur comin ovr 2morrow, dinnr wit tha boys." I texted, quickly. I heard a knock at my door, and slid the cell back into my hoodie pocket.
"Come in?" I yelled to the person behind my door.
Tom.
"Hey. What's up?" I said, trying to sound polite.
"Movie was boring." He replied, closing the door slightly and sitting on my bed.
"It's a scary movie, no?" I asked. "How does a scary movie get boring?" I asked, raising an eyebrow in curiosity.
Tom's face went a little blank, and he smirked.
"Scared? Oh. I see." I added, laughing a little.
We stared at eachother for a little while. Until I broke the silence, and started rambling.
"I got that note that you shoved into my pocket. It's a cell number, right? Well, whose is it? Why do I need it, and why did you give it to me?" I asked, speaking faster than usual.
"Wait. Let me figure this out in my head for a second. You speak way too fast." Tom laughed at me, and rested a finger on his chin. His thinking pose, I guess.
"Yes, it's a cell number. It's my cell number, and you better not do anything bad with it, like give it to any insane fans, alrighty? You don't really need it, I just gave it to you because I can." He finished with a smile, and moved a little closer to me.
He smelled like cologne.
Good cologne though; the kind that smells like... goodness.

Tom got up and left my room, and went back downstairs I guessed. I followed shortly after, tip-toeing downstairs. I ran and jumped onto the couch, wheree the four guys were sitting, all under one large and thick blanket. Bill had his face covered by the blanket, too scared to watch I guessed, and Gustav stared at the screen, while someone's face got ripped off.
Ew.
I snuggled in between Bill and my brother, and began watching the movie.
No wonder Tom got scared. It was a Saw movie, or something.
People were getting shredded, cut in half and getting their eyes gauged out.
It was pretty disgusting.

Georg got up and took the empty popcorn bowls upstairs. I saw Tom scoot over and take Georg's place. He slid an arm around me, which I tried to get out of. Wasn't working.
He had muscles, y'know.
"Whatever." I thought to myself after a few minutes of being caged in between Tom's arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
BLAA.
xD
Subscribe, comments. (: