You're Clouding up My Mind

005

Tom still had his arm around me, when Georg came running down the stairs.
"Good news!" He hollered, doing a few fistpumps. Tom automatically snatched his arm away, hoping Georg hadn't seen anything. I smirked a little.
"What's up?" Gustav said, still keeping his eyes on the movie. He was quite the cutie too. No wonder Tokio Hotel had such a big fanbase!
"Well, I just got a message. We're going on tour again!" Georg shouted, jumping on the couch.
"Seriously!" Bill shrieked, sounding a bit like a girl.

They were all jumping on the couch, except for me. I always get left behind with a nanny who cooks for me when they go on tour. I don't think it's fair. They get laid every damn day - if they wanted - and I stay home with a nanny? I mean, even the whole "nanny" business is ridiculous! I groaned, and walked back upstairs to my room. And yes, of course I made my walk to my room dramatic.
I wanted someone to notice, atleast.

I sat in my room, on the phone with Haylen.
"Fuck, they're doing it again!" I bursted, through clenched teeth. "Doing what, you ask? They're going on tour for a few more months again." I unclenched my teeth, and stuffed my face into a plush duck. "So, they're leaving me here! Again!" I shrieked, and clicked "hang up" on the phone. I was too angry to be talked to right now. Overdramatic, was I about this? Well, no duh - but still.

--George--
"Guys I have to check on her, she's so ridiculous about these things." I said, as I sighed and walked upstairs. I could tell the boys were a little annoyed with her too. I couldn't bring her on tour with us, because she'd be mistaken for a girlfriend for one of the guys, and then shit would happen. I don't want that for her, I really don't!

"Abbz?" I knocked, and leaned my ear on the door. She threw something at the door, and told me I couldn't come in. "Fine, I'll sit by your door until you come out." I replied, sitting down, leaning my head against the door. I began speaking through the white wooden door, explainging to her why she can't come. Every time we left for a tour, I had to explain this to her.

FInally, she opened the door. "Abbigail May, I'm sorry." I pleaded to her, clasping my hands together. "Whatever; Don't use my middle name." She replied, keeping her head low she walked downstairs. probably to try and persuade the boys to let her come. I was a little worried about what Tom would think.

Obviously Tom is a man-whore, right? Well he had a thing for my sister ever since he was 10 years old. Creepy, I think.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter wasn't so boring.
xD YAY THREE UPDATES IN ONE DAY.
Comments, pree' please?