You're Clouding up My Mind

006

"Please, can I come with you?" I begged. I was ready to get down to my knees and start kissing their feet. Theres no way I was going to be stuck alone at home with NANNY. ugh, gross. She made the most.. weird foods, too.

"Is it okay with Georg?" Asked Gustav, worriedly looking around the room.
"Well... maybe. I guess if it's okay with you then we outrule him." I laughed fakely and prayed in my head they'd say yes.
"I want you to come, but you'd honestly be bored." Bill stated glumly, bored looking.
"I..." I thought for a few seconds. "I'll bring Haylen. My most maturest friend.. ever." I smiled at Bill, and nodded my head slowly, as if trying to persuade him.
"It's a yes for me then." Bill smiled and pulled me into a hug. YES.
Abbigail - 1, Georg - 0
"I'm good with it. We can share a bunk." Tom said, mischeviously.
"Uh. I'd rather shove my hand up a cow's ass, thanks." I smiled at Tom.
Abbigail - 2 , Georg - 0
"And you, Gustav?" I pleaded in my head that he'd say yes.
"No. It's not because of you, though. I understand what your brother means by he doesn't want you exposed to things like this. So, no." Gustav finished, smilingly sheepishly at me.
"Eff you, Gusti." I fingered him, but jokingly. "Time ot call Haylen, and tell her to pack her bags. When're we leaving?" I finished, waiting for an answer.
"A week from today." Bill stated, excited.

I ran upstairs and hugged Georg. "They said I can go! Haylen is coming with us, to keep me company while you're all out partying and getting wasted, or laid.. Or whatever you do." I smiled excitedly, and ran to my room.

"Haylen, you're coming." I said, as soon as she answered.
"To tour with Tokio Hotel, dumbass. What did you think I meant?" I replied, joking of course.
"Yes! A week from now!" We were both screaming and shrieking at the top of our lungs, now.
"Okay, see you tomorrow, then, for dinner!" I hung up the phone, and walked out of my room.

Tom was standing outside of my door, like a creep.
"Uhm, hi?" I mumbled, a little alarmed.
"So, you're coming with us, then. Good." He smiled and hugged me, just like Bill did.
"Uh, yeah. So?" I made the statement sound a bit more like a question to him.
"So, I'm glad." He replied. He turned around and walked away.

Seriously, what a freak.

-The next Night-

"Can someone go and get the door?" Asked Georg, as he prepared dinner for the guys, Haylen and I.
"Got it!" Gustav said, opening the door. Haylen's face was red with amazement.
"Haylen!" I said, running to the front door, and hugging her.
"Where's Bill?" She asked, whispering into my ear as we hugged.

I grabbed her arm and took her downstairs to where Gustav, Bill and Tom were hanging out.
"I Know you've all met Haylen before, but whatever. Haylen, this is Bill,Bill this is Haylen." I started, getting ready to introduce them all. "Haylen this is Tom the creep, Tom the creep, this is Haylen." I said smiling at Tom, sarcastically. Haylen let out a small laugh, and so did Bill. "And this is Gustav, Gustav this is Haylen." I ended, sitting down on the brown leather couch.

"So, you're both coming on tour with us." Bill started saying, smiling at Haylen and I.
"We're going to go shopping. It'll be so wonderful!" Bill was now smiling from ear to ear. What a cutie.
Tom smirked at Haylen. "You're pretty cute, y'know." He started, but Bill slapping him before he got any farther. I stood up and walked over towards Tom.
I kicked him in the shin, and laughed shortly.
"That's for being a man-whore." I stated, staring him in the eyes and smiling.

"Dinner is served!" Georg hollered from the top of the banister.
♠ ♠ ♠
(:
Comments/Subscriptions, please. :D