You're Clouding up My Mind

008

“First place we’re all going is?” I asked, plugging my headphones into my ear. “Didn’t you just read the sheet?” Gustav said, rolling his eyes, and pointing at Leipzig. “Jeez.” He mumbled, as he walked to the back of the tour bus. What a grump-ass. Haylen smirked at me, knowing how pissed off I was about Gustav being a jerk. “So, do we cook our meals on this thing, or what?” I asked, trailing my finger across the small stove/oven set. “When we’re in the middle of nowhere - yes. If we can find a half decent place to eat - then no.” Bill answered, going through the fridge. “Ah. So, McDonalds every other night, is it?” I replied, smiling. That definitely didn’t sound too bad. McDonalds every night, yum! Bill nodded, and we both looked up towards one of the beds in the back room. Fuck, this bus was huge.

It was someone yawning. Probably Tom, waking up from a nap. I quickly walked towards the bed, and shoved open the curtains. “Good evening, sunshine.” I mimicked, sarcastically. Tom threw a pillow at my head, and layed back down. He kept his eyes opened, searching around the room for something. There is 4 beds. Great, Haylen and I get the couch, I assume? “Tom, there’s four beds. And there’s 6 of us. Haylen and I are sleeping on the couches, right?” I asked, knowing exactly what he was going to say next. “Nope. You sleep here, and Haylen sleeps over here.” He said, patting the empty space beside him. I smirked, and picked up the pillow he threw at me, and whipped it back at him. There’s no fucking way I’m sleeping beside that horny beast. Like.. ew?

After we all ate dinner, Haylen and I got changed into our PJ’s. Once we were finished, Georg walked in, and asked us to talk to him. “Uh, what’s up?” I asked, raising an eyebrow at him. I was obviously freaked out about this; whenever he needed to talk to me, it was either because I just happen to be his least favourite person, or because something bad happened. So, which is it? “You two are sleeping on the couches for the whole tour, whether you like it or not, okay? I don’t want to hear any back sass about this either.” Georg said, keeping a pointed finger stern. I wanted to bite it, but decided that’d be inappropriate. “Is that all?” Haylen asked, slipping on her slippers. “Uh, well. Bill sleepwalks. It’s one of his many childish habits. So, please just bare with him, okay?” Georg said – pleaded, really. He knew that if I saw Bill sleepwalking, I’d probably draw on his face with marker, or make him do something embarassing. “If you have it in you heart, just guide him back to his bed, okay?” Georg said, smiling. Haylen and I nodded. But, I had a different idea stored up my sleeve for him.
♠ ♠ ♠
QUICK UPDATE.
I swear the next chapter will actually be somehwat interesting!
Read & Review, pleease?