You're Clouding up My Mind

009

We all sat around in the main area of the bus, taking turns playing X – Box. I’m not a big gamer, so I pretty much failed at whatever game this even was. Halo, maybe? Bill looked so concentrated on the game, I began waving my hand in front of his face and he didn’t even try to do anything about it. Tom nudged me out of his way with an elbow, when I tried waving my hand in front if his face. I pushed him back, and got up to go get a sweater. Does this bus not have heating? I mean, it has everything else!

After playing an hour or two of X Box, everyone decided to sleep – well, except for Haylen and I. We still had to manage to sleep comfortably on the couches, and I wanted to see Bill sleepwalk, too. Haylen pulled out a few sheets and a blanket and laid them on our couch. It was a large couch, once you pulled it out and all, so it shouldn’t be that bad to sleep on. After I heard Georg snoring, I knew most of the guys would be asleep. I grabbed my makeup bag, and decided to give the boys a very attractive make-over while they were sleeping. They could use a change of appearance, don’t you think? I nudged Haylen with my leg to see if she was awake. “mghmm.” I heard on the other side of the couch, with a few tosses. “Come on! It’s make over time, bud!” I whispered excitedly to Haylen. I tip-toed to the back of the bus, where they were all sleeping.

First one to get a wonderful make over? Gustav. Why? Because he’s pretty much been a douche-canoe towards me ever since I met him! I grabbed a turquoise eyeliner, and began drawing Cleopatra – style eyeliner on him. Hmm, gorgeous! Haylen took a bright red, almost geisha looking lipstick, and emphasized the look of his top and bottom lip. Haylen and I looked at each other, trying to hold back laughter. Haylen ran over towards Bill, with the turquoise eyeliner, and cocked her head. “He already wears make up. What do we do?” Haylen asked, whispering. “Just leave him. He’ll be on our side about this anyways. I can see it!” I replied, whispering back. I walked over to Tom, and drew a penis on his cheek with lipstick. “Hah.” I mumbled, walking away. Haylen held in a laugh as she walked over to Georg and gave him a nice uni-brow, a mustache and pink lips.

Haylen and I walked away slowly, making sure we weren’t loud. When we got back to the front of the bus, we began laughing – not loudly, of course. “Fuck that was awesome.” I whispered, holding my breath. “Yeah. Georg is totally a much prettier person now. And so is Gustav!” Haylen said laughing along with me.

After an hour or two of laying around in bed and talking about nothing, we both finally fell asleep.

The next day, Haylen and I were awake early. Just so we could see and hear the reaction of the boys. “WHAT THE FUCK.” That was probably Tom. “Why the hell is there a giant dick on my face?” He said, walking out towards Haylen and I. “Uhm, because.. you’re a dickface, I guess?” I answered, being smart about it. Tom fumed for a few minutes, then stormed off towards the bathroom. The running tap water woke up Gustav and Georg, next. We heard some loud yelling noises, swears and such, and then Gustav and Georg entered the room. “Why did you do this?” Georg asked, pointing to his unibrow. “Well, why not?” Haylen answered, smiling at him and Gustav. “I knew it would be a bad idea to bring them.” Gustav said, staring me down. Oh, thanks.

Tom took atleast an hour in the bathroom, scrubbing his face to get the giant penis off. Bill finally woke up, and stared at Gustav and Georg. “Did you two play with my makeup?” Bill asked, smiling, but still curious. “No. It was them.” Gustav said, pointing to Haylen and I. Bill walked over and high-fived us both. “Why didn’t I get a makeover though?” Bill asked, making his puppy dog eyes. “Uh,...” Haylen was confused. Did he really want to look like those three? “I kid, I kid!” Bill said.

“Now, if you two do this again, you’re getting sent back home!” Georg said sternly, is his “Oh, look at me, I’m a parent” voice. Haylen and I nodded, but of course, that was only the beginning of our fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
=) SEE! It was somewhat funny.
Read/Comment?