Piracy Jack and the Gun

My First Ship

Ok so as I says me dad and I are in Port Royal....Yes, I know what your thinkin "Thats not very smart for two pirates to be in Port Royal.." blah blah blah I know. Well we are. Me dad and I walked around and then we walked to the docks. When we got to the docks me dad disappeared.

"Jack I'll be back in a while,savvy? Can you handle yourself and don't get into to much trouble." Captain Teague announced to his son.

"O.k. dad will do." I quickly said back. But soon after me dad was out of sight I headed off to the nearest tavern. Well you see I had realized much younger that if you want to find out information and get some food for your rumbly stomach then the taverns are the place to be. What I didn't know back then was that, thats where I would find me mum that had gone a missin years back.

When I got into the tavern I looked around for an empty table or almost empty. Maybe I'd get lucky and find a few girls here. Of course i knew then and I do now that almost every tavern I go into there are a few drunk girls. And...I was right. There was this one girl totally beautiful at a table in the back all by her lonesome self. So I thought I'd try me luck with her.

"Excuse me missy? Is this other seat taken?" I asked as politely as I could muster.

"No, go head sit I was just finishin anyhow." She answered back. Now I have to tell you somethin bout this fine woman, is that she was Anamaria. Yes, you probably know her she slapped me and all. So talked to her for a little while but she didn't introduce herself until I as a "gentleman" did. You probably know where this is goin so I probably don't have to tell you more but I will.

"Sorry, to run off like this but I have to go home, what did you say your name was?" she asked as she grabbed her books.

"My name is Jack Sparrow." I said

"Well nice to meet you Jack, I'm Anamaria, would you like to come over later I live just up the hill?" she asked as she walked from the table. When a girl specially one this pretty asks you to come over later....you know two things as a sailor's boy, you say yes. So I did.

"Yup, see you maybe tomorrow then Jackie." She said as she walked out but not before turning around and kissing my forehead.

After I had my fill and drinks I walked out to find me dad. After about what seemed likeI don't know forever I guess, I found me dad.

"Jackie me boy come here I have something to show you." Me dad called out from a huge ship. At the time I didn't know it but that ship would be the Pearl, and mine some day.

"Yea dad?" I asked knowing what he wanted to show me as I approached the massive beauty.

"This will be our new ship when we leave here." He said proudly.